Tell me about your gym nemesis, Veeky Forums

Tell me about your gym nemesis, Veeky Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kknvFD1fMsA&lc=
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Myself.

Esto es el fin, Grande padre

Don't have one. I go to the gym for myself not other people.

absolute dyel, but handsome face and tall also huge dick, why he lifts is a riddle to me

>also huge dick

sounds like hes a little more than a nemesis

The Dude is 1 Year older then me and my height yet weighs 10 Pounds more and has a compete 6 Pack and fucking jacked

that one PT that always comes to me while on threadmill and asks if I want to join crossfit class. he also gives me a retarded advice, like I should ditch the straps and do mixed grip on deadlifts or do presses behind the neck

Hit that Women

youtube.com/watch?v=kknvFD1fMsA&lc=

What the fuck is a gym nemesis, you loser?

>having a nemesis, sworn enemy, rival, etc.

Life isn't like an anime, user. Stop living like a cartoon character.

your wrong about that, kid

eldos padre amadre

I have 6, they're all smaller and shorter than me.

But I still feel inferior to them.

w o w

You're about to unsheathe your katana on me, huh?

Why do you feel inferior? Do they bang more bitches

dude who always rushes to the machines im using, and asks if we can share, then get impatient when is my turn and starts doing stuff like checking his watch, he also sometimes tries to "correct my form" and give me his "approved tips" even though he is a skellyfag

*unseaths u*
nothing sexual, kid
*kisses*

say what you want but this has more effort put into it than super

*reclines naked on sofa*
Heh, let's do this

I envy their ability to be attracted to ugly bitches

You glorious bastard

So that Boxxy

this.

home gym masterrace

I wish I had a rival. I feel like I could push myself harder if I had somebody to compete with.

Kek

Cheesy as it sounds, my only nemesis is my perceived limitations.

That hispanic twink who I used to be in highschool with.

My younger brother is my gym nemesis. He and I both started exercising around the same time. It started as a rivalry. Over multiple months of training he and I got strong together. We dont live together anymore so we are both trying to out do each other with solo training.

my brosplitter dyel-looking older brother

bump for more stories

My sparing partner

It's me.

I hate how weak and shitty I look, and I want to be better than that. I want to leave my shitty self in the dust and vomit on his face.

Weirdly social guy who is actually pretty big and strong but gives everyone shit advice like "dude look how fun calisthenics is I think it would suit you way better than weightlifting" and "try muscle ups, they look like this *demonstrates 3 or 4 muscle ups that no one asked him to do*". When he's done giving people advice I usually whisper to them if I'm close enough that he's a bit of a weirdo and that they should ignore him.
>mfw he worked in with me on t-bar rows and couldn't lift the weight I was using so I gave him shit advice and it didn't work

I'm pretty sure he pumped and dumped a co-worker that was also my oneitis.