Does your wife/gf initiate sex with you?

Does your wife/gf initiate sex with you?

My wife never has even before marriage but just goes along with it. She orgasms every time so its not like Im completely clueless or anything. Is this how the it is supposed to be.

Also general sex thread

my gf of 4 years no longer initiates ever

been like this for a year now

what do

Do nice things for her and then don't initiate sex.

>what do

Are you attractive? Did you stop courting her? Think about it from her perspective.

>tfw no gf to initiate sex with me

>been dating three years
>gf now lies on bed and yells
>”sex me now!”
>tfw feel so turned off

How the fuck does this happen aren't you are you not in a fucking relationship?

Is having a big forehead ideal? All the male models have one....

Fucking top kek

Is she or are you for real

She has some1 that fucks her

Is she a bit, you know, in the head?

The bjs have stopped after 2 years, please help

Are you eating her out

Same goes for my gf, after 2 years. She usually just goes headfirst in the bed, ass wiggling in the air and tells me to fuck her. Dont know what to do guys

My ex-girlfriend used t;, she was super into it, then when we actually became a couple she became super lazy, would just stay up on her phone while I slept and then just lay in bed while I cooked breakfast. I'd wake her up when it was ready, she'd eat and then I'd go to the gym or class and she'd go home. The sex used to be great, we did a lot of kinky shit, then after some time it just became like 20 minutes of fingering her, 15 minutes of sex and then sleep. Whenever I miss the good sex we used to have I remember how the last six months of our relationships (10 months) were a downward decline and completely forget about it.

Dat covert contact.

What happened

>lucky

Not them but I don't think you know how unappealing that is.

THIS EXACT THREAD WAS POSTED LAST WEEK

Low test.

Low test.

Low test

How'd you remember lol. Its a me

I think it's fine, it's a good thread.

Low test.

Low test.

Don't have a good but it's been very normal in the past with a few gfs

Don't have a gf*

Damn autocorrect. I like how it suggests "autocorrect" after "damn au"

What do yoh mean normal

I married a virgin with a now high sex drive. She would like it every day and it makes me feel bad to turn her down all the time. The grass is always greener, user.

i mean they would initiate sex all the time and would be upset if i were really tired or drunk and just went to sleep

How attractive are you

women seem to think i'm attractive but i don't really think so

low test

You better be baiting or I'll fucking kill you. I hope she cheats.

So when you grab the back of her head and say suck it, or tell her to get on her knees she just says no? You must be a manlet, no woman would refuse someone twice her size.

Rather big skull

if she has had more than 5 partners or you dont have a massive dick, this is your fate
only chance is if she sees other women trying to fuck you or she finds out you cheated with someone hotter

High test. Real men rape.

Me so horny

Tfw too smart to indulge in hedonistic and primal instincts

Not exactly. She's always affectionate so I just fuck her pretty much whenever I want.

What do you mean

Like how? Give me a step by step process.

pretty obvious user

It's like how a random girl who stands close to you wants you to talk to her. Being affectionate is one way girls tell you they want you to escalate. She sits on your lap, leans her head on your shoulder, tries to hold your hand, that sort of thing. My gf is saying she's open to sex pretty much all the time, and I just take advantage of it whenever I feel like, but she never actually does anything explicitly sexual to get things started.

>t. r/2XXChromosomes

Step 1. Get affectionate girlfriend.
Step 2. Fuck.

Same issue with my gf of 4 years. I'm still super sexually attracted to other girls though. Perhaps I wasn't meant for relationships?

This, exactly.
My wife will rub my thigh under the table or while I'm driving. She also just gives me this look (usually staring up to me, she subtly bites her lower lip) and I know I have to take her home or someplace secluded immediately.

How to get affectionate. Trial and error?

Use her to pick up other girls. Bang them together. Tell her it'll help save your relationship. What's the worst that can happen? Besides her telling everyone you know what a perv you are when she dumps you.

While my gf was affectionate to start, I trained her to be more affectionate by telling her I liked how snuggly she was, how I liked her being the little spoon, how I thought it was cute when she was shy. That sort of thing. She wants you to like her at least as much as you want her to like you.

You're gf is now unattracted to you or sees you as a beta provider. Either she is getting fucked by someone else or just has a "low libido". what you should do is ignore her, focus on yourself and improve yourself while ignoring her, she will either beg for your attention or she will not care, if the former you're in luck. all you have to do is ignore her for a while and then initiate sex, when you do and she reciprocates then you reward her, ie: buy her flowers, or compliment her. If she doesn't put out when u initiate then ignore her again until it's fixed, girls are attracted to alpha assertiveness, they like to be told what to do and to submit. so fix yourself and your gf will fix herself, ie becoming more interested in you

t. girlfriendless nerd who's had sex twice

thats motivational white pill bullshit
the only true way of recovering her lust for you it to cheat on her with hotter bitches, or get really close to cheat with hotter bitches

french kiss her and leave it at that

Truth. Stop giving a fuck about what she wants. It will drive her nuts. Of course it will make you hate her, too, but really, who cares at this point. You hating her won't keep you from fucking her.

its not motivation white pill bullshit, its red pill, same shit you're talking about, i agree, if OP's gf sees him getting attention from other girls (which can happen if he just ignores his gf and works on himself) then she will get jealous and try to "up her game" and become more attractive and also she will theoretically compete with other girls for her bf, because she thinks that if she doesnt, he will leave her

>been going out for 2 years
>i'm her first bf
>around the 1 year mark tried to bring up sex
>she says no until marriage

I think the last year has been a mistake and I need to bail out

what kind of loser doesnt bring up sex until 365 days after start of dating?

me

WHAT THE FUCK. what did u guys do for a year that somehow you had no idea she was against sex until marriage?

truth

when my girl thought I was "cheating" she stepped her game up

Make female friends. Hang out with them instead of your girlfriend.

it would never go any father than simple making out and i'd grab her ass and tits but she never really reciprocated beyond that

Some girls will break up if they suspect their boyfriend might be cheating just not to get hurt and live in constant worry all the time. So, be careful how you go about the "make her think I might cheat in her"-route.

Did she protest or move away or go limp at all? If not, you should have kept going.

How to proceed now that you've ruined things by talking about them: Two steps forward, one step back. Escalate a little, then before she has time to protest back off to something you know is comfortable. Then next time you make out, go a bit further. Then stop for a while. Then advance a little further. Then back off for a bit. Etc. You'll get there.

Once you get all her clothes off, you can move on to fucking. Tell her she looks so beautiful like that. That her body really excites you. That kind of shit. Virgin girls who want to wait for marriage are so fucked in the head.

Some will if they think you're really cheating. If they're jealous because you could be cheating, it won't be a problem.

ask her if she's a virgin otherwise she better fuck you

if she really is religious and waiting until marriage, and she is a virgin, and you want to wait with her and end up marrying her, then do that, otherwise, you have sexual needs that should be fulfilled by her, and if she wont fuck you, then leave her and find somebody who will

Don't let her put her clothes back on before you fuck her.

>Virgin girls who want to wait for marriage are so fucked in the head.
>i'd rather date a woman who has fucked 20+ men: the post

i dont mean to sound like a fag. But has anyone tried talking to their gf or wife about any issues you are having?
from all of my past relationships i initiate sex 1/20 times. im horny quite a lot and they just let me sex them whenever i like pretty much.

Why did she think you were cheating?

be more of a man be something that makes her wet constantly

You can date more than one person. Date isn't the same as making someone your life partner.

No. If it's a medical problem, talk to an MD. If it's a head problem, play some sports or go kill something. Therapy is largely useless for men and while your SO may say she wants you to be more open about your feelings, actually being open about your feelings with her will turn her off. What she is really saying is that you have obvious emotional issues that you need to deal with.

>mfw this is what I'll have to do if I want a church qt

I can do it guys, I just kind of feel like shit for not being a virgin though and I know she'll most likely be a virgin.

False dichotomy. Get the prim girl to bang and she'll convince herself it's because she loves you. More so if she had to break her rule to bang you. It's just a pain to get her to do that if you've been letting her lead the relationship since the beginning.

a virgin girl is fucked in the head because she's not a whore, basically.

there's no downsides to a girl being a virgin, just marry her if you want to have sex.
better than marrying a used up cumrag

No. Whores do it for money.

What kind of delusional idiot wants to get married when you can cuck a bunch of guys and make them raise your kids?

You not getting sex is a downside. Getting married is a downside.

Did you not think at all before you posted?

i didnt mean emotion issues. i meant
>less bjs
ask her for more, you like them
>she doesnt initiate
ask her to and tell her how, it turns you on a lot.
>less sex
ask her for more or start doing things to turn her on, take out garbage, clean stuff, take her out.
>you want kinky sex
ask her or straight up just do it. go to a sex store together, thats pretty fun.

getting married is a downside when you marry a whore

don't ever think a girl who doesn't have sex is fucked in the head. she's one of the best you'll ever get.

then stay away from virgins

>headfirst into bed, ass wiggling in the air
>don't know what to do

So low test it hurts

Women are reactive sexually. It is mans job to pursue sex with women. When you initiate it triggers her natural sexual reaction the same way seeing an attractive woman on the street does for a man.

I like that when I fuck virgins I ruin them for people like you.

Getting married is a downside because of the legal climate. She may not be a whore, but she will have friends who are whores.

There isn't a girl in the world who isn't fucked in the head. It's just that virgins who want to wait until marriage are fucked in the head in a way that needs to be dealt with differently if you want to fuck.

>It's just that virgins who want to wait until marriage are fucked in the head in a way that needs to be dealt with differently if you want to fuck.
I don't understand

I'm not lesbian

>tfw I'll never know what it's like to have my gf just randomly get horny as fuck and come up to me then get on her knees and start blowing me

always have to ease her into it, or suggest her to start doing it in some way.. guiding her hand to my crotch etc. it's fucking annoying sometimes that she never spontaneously thinks of it herself but whatever.

What's wrong with you? Were you molested by a priest or something?

You need to get them to convince themselves that they love you, not just that they're horny. Different kind of tingles.

Oooh. A girl. No wonder you don't know anything about women. lol

>someplace secluded immediately

What a whore

I'd ask what's wrong with you, but it's pretty obvious you grew up beta as fuck in a puritanical society.

Man, i cant even fathom dating a chick and not having sex within the first month or 2