Manlets can't be cha-

Manlets can't be cha-

Fuck, did we not learn from our fashion mistakes after the 80s?

dude's got decent bone structure but that green hair is ridiculous.

>that hair
but why

heat legend's messy dark green hair was way more aesthetic

It was for a movie.

whys it say ERD instead of DNA?

>mfw fanny packs are making a comeback

Oh, now I see

>joe mode
>chad

Jared Leto

5'9 isn't even short. I'd kill myself if I were over 5'10 desu it just looks weird.. humans evolved to be like 5'7 until VERY recently and this is coming from a fag so no it's not about women's preferences.. 5'10 honestly is perfect

>this cope

But it isn't, I'm 5'8 and submissive in bed with other men so I would actually be very upset to be any taller, it'd ruin the dynamic.

I'm sorry that you can't accept what actual good looks are lol

Tall people just look like shit unless you have retarded genetics, like top 2% genetics

Manleto

>Literal faggot trying to give info on evolution
If it were up to evolution you're shitty manlet cock smoking genes would never get passed on.

except gay genetics helped tribes survive longer which you'd know if you read any science outside of reddit lol

I remember this one time I overheard this manlet saying "I wouldn't want to be 6'3"

Needless to say, spend the entire hour after laughing.

>gay genetics

i dunno, because hes a faggot either way

I work with 200+ people about my age and the only guy everybody's talking is thi manlet 5'8
Saw one of the hottest girl literally approaching him this morning!
Just be handsome and have a couple of tattoos and your chand

>except gay genetics helped tribes survive longer
Well take your cuck genetics and go to Nigeria if you want to have a wife's son so bad.
Be careful though they might stone you for being a degenerate

>Just be handsome
I think you finally found something worse than 'just b urself'

Please explain

Gay genetics started out as a mutation, and passed on because of socicietal pressures. Gay men would marry women and reproduce due to the threat of being outed as gay, and then theyd fuck there boyfriends in sequestered areas so no would find out.

Thats how homosexuals have "evolved"

What movie was that? He kinda give me a Joker vibe though except for the tattoos

He WAS the joker

being this retard