twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

...to this?

to this

>mewins
by mewing

shameful-face.jpeg

Are beards a meme or whay

to this

great, he went from kike-twink to strong-kike.

still a kike tho.

>Twink
His hands are fucking huge user

doing great there, sorry about the liberalism though

beards are for fat fucks who don't want to drop their bf% so they use a beard to hide the lack of definition in their face or for incels with weak jaws and chins.

from nu-male to human being

Women make men weak
MGTOW is the only option

god, the narrowest shoulders I've ever seen

well if you look at the pain in his eyes in the 1st pic you will see what kind of effort it takes.. he is still pretty small though but it looks like he kept his natty card.

Absolutely no traps. It's like he did nothing but curls.

Beards are for men who want to be seen as viable long-term partners. Stubble is for fuck bois. And clean-shaven faces are for faggots who want to attract men.

nytimes.com/2017/05/17/well/family/are-men-with-beards-more-desirable.html

post your body, fatty.

we cant see his body in the first picture so maybe he was like that the whole time

>New York Times

Fucking white liberal yuppies are like an alien species. I genuinely can't understand them.

He needs to lose the numale beard, but he's almost left bugman territory

I hope you don't think he's big.

>be seen as
because you actually arent

punished "venom" riley. A hero denied by his waifu. The rage fuels him. He tries to better himself to impress MEW and win her love back, but you JUST KNOW that if they get back together he'll return to being a soyboy and get dumped immediately

Thank god he lost those dumb glasses and terrible shirt

>not posting the full story

NYT reporting on a study performed by an Australian university. Feel free to google another source if your masculinity can't handle reading the NYT.

This makes me happy that I actually don't feel anything for my gf (and any other woman) and do my own thing.

What a bitch

this. girls with millions of dollars literally divorce their husbands just to find a guy who has even more money. like just think about it for a second. there are so many examples of women being incapable of love and rely 100% on their instict so i dont get all the nogf threads

My face looks like one of those weird character actors that have weird bone structure and huge dark circles.
I prefer to look like a numale jihadi than looking like vincent schiavelli or any generic movie rapist/psychopath

Stop being a cuck leftist, apparently.

Explains why Oprah isn't married.

No black men richer than her

I don't know, user. My intuition tells me lifting and BJJ.

That picture gave me the chuckles. Thanks

He's still an unathletic pencil-neck weakling. He's improving though, so best of luck to him.

I don't think I've ever felt this amount of hatred in my entire life.

like this

He's a chad and he fugged MEW for her hottest years. He's doing well.

K E N O B I ' D