Tell me again why I need muscles to attract a girl?

Tell me again why I need muscles to attract a girl?

Who said that? It's height, face and frame bud

It's easier than making billions of dollars. Plus Amber cucked elon with ripped jason momoa anyway

he needed billions to attract a whore that Depp fucked for free with status and Momonga banged with looks. See all bitches are simple, they either want money, status or looks or any combination of the 3.

because you're brainlet and not a billionaire

Those are some shit tier hands she has. Disgusting sausage digits.

You don't need anything for a girl.

Motivation is intrinsic.

muscles are cope only autistic Veeky Forumsizens cope with muscles. the truth is your attractiveness to girls is decided at birth by your genetics. your face hight and frame are everything in order of importance face > hight > frame
kek at these delusional fucks who think a 5'6'' manlet with insane clavicles length with be more attractive than a lanklet with a thinner frame.

>Low bodyfat = Nice looking face
>Low bodyfat+no muscle = weak looking twig lanklet
>Twig = unattractive to girls

I can guarantee this relationship is just for show. Amber is probably Elon's primary bitch with a few others in the wings, same for her.

I'd be shocked if Elon didn't have the snip by now, or some ultra expensive sperm prohibition too expensive for us normies

Within reason, being a skeleton can be negative to all this.

You don't. I'm 300 plus pounds. Have been all young adult life and have laid pipe to 14 different girls.

-be funny
-have money or lie about it
-be large in presence but not intimidating
-be tall

It's not hard. I'm a fat fat fat fucker who makes 30-50 a year (good for my area) and is funny. I'm big with tattoos but learned to be open in body posture and language so as to seem masculine without seeming insecure or intimidating.

It's very difficult but I'm losing weight and getting big for me. Lifting for women is a fucking meme. It makes it easier not easy.
Please love yourself and don't worry about whores.

the wallet muscle is one of the most important muscles, you should know this by now

He does look semi buffed there

Because you're poor

>Tell me again why I need muscles to attract a girl?

Hey OP, see that girl in your picture...
Here she is!

well op, do you have a billion dollars?

Because of his face and status....

Because you're not handsome, or rich.

>tfw no gf
>tfw saving over 1k a month just salary
>waste money on dumb shit all the time
>still 20k+ in my checking at all times
When you make good money but all you do is work and workout.

For anons picking on Elon...

I read his biography. He calculates time for women like objects... literally asking the writer thoughtfully, “how much time per week do women require... 10 hours?” He does some math and scheduling in his head for a second, then says something like “yeah I could have a girlfriend now I guess.”

TLDR I doubt Elon gives two shits about this organic vagina machine, so she’s probably just really good in the sack.

Because you aren't a billionaire that owns like 5 companies.

>TLDR I doubt Elon gives two shits about this organic vagina machine, so she’s probably just really good in the sack.
This, I read it too. He admits to wanting closeness though...............

Compare that pic, to the pathetic Musk arm rest.

Why do you have all that cash? Wasted opportunity cost. Are you at least maxing out your 401(k) and IRA?

Invest more.

No need for all that cash.

>lmao 401k
>stock market will crash soon
>no trust in govt. or banks
>have even more under matress / in gold
:( money doesn't improve feels

The market is always cyclical. There are no 40 year periods in history (eg career lengths) where the market went down.

Stop trying to time it and just buy an hold. Get a betterment account and set an auto deposit. Never look at it or touch it. In 40 years you will be a multi millionaire while your friends scrape by on social security.

Or keep doing what you're doing and enjoy running out of money.

Put that money to work senpai. In a Swiss bank if ur scared

>soon

a date would be nice. a crash has been "coming soon" since 2013.

BTC

The fed giving presidential welfare to king nigger via low interest rates was ended when Trump became president because... you guessed it... jews. There have been two interest rate increases since Trumps innauguration... when there weren't for 8 years under king nigger. The turmoil in the markets that sent bitcoin up 4k$ this year is the same instability creeping around the economy.
No faggot

is this considered a lot of cash to have in your checking account?

just started wageslaving in January and have around 25k in mine (would be more but i spent it on weed/camwhores). just graduated uni and pay is good, plus live in my parents basment, and no loans.

should i buy some memecoins like that guy said?

Yea you don't need that much in checking. Look at it like owning a stock and opportunity cost. You get paid nothing for having that much money in checking. ...fuck, even most savings accounts don't even give you 1%. So owning a stock in X company could be worth maybe $1.00 a share per year... so you're basically losing out on those earnings by keeping it all in checking.

memecoin is a speculative investment, I only use it for stuff I need. I'm in and out of memecoin all the time, people who think this rally is legitimate or permanent haven't been following it for long. Any time you see a mania like this and it looks too good to be true... it probably is.

go on Veeky Forums buy some neo, be rich in 2 years, not hard

You don't have billions of dollars

You don't, but it sure as fuck doesn't hurt

Hey looks it's tin tin!

> Implying that Depp wasnt also rich as fuck

Elon is an idiot when it comes to women, like most other mega nerds

Married the same woman twice ffs

shut up, fatty

Money>face>body

Holy shit. Musk sounds like he thinks like me, except he's also uber-rich and can afford to do whatever he wants.

I always wonder how hot these chicks are that guys like you are banging. If you say you're a fat fuck, I highly doubt anything above 7/10 will want you. No offense. But then again ugly chicks need love too.

You don't. I'm a skinny DYEL that has fucked ~100 girls.

You need muscles to improve as a man. For your own self.

Faggot.

easier to get jacked than make a billion dollars

You need muscles to overpower her and hold her in place for the duration or until you can tie her up.

You don't NEED muscles, but they help both with first impressions and your shitty self confidence.