>got a smoking hot teen gf
>she loves my body
>she's horny as fuck
>going to hers tomorrow to spend the day fucking and eating/watching movies
it's good. but she'll break my heart eventually

>going to hers tomorrow to spend the day fucking and eating/watching movies

Do you not have a job? Fucking NEET.

I do but we're closed tomorrow bitchboi

Why shithole do you live in where October 23rd is a holiday?

The decripit dunes of your mums vulva

>break up with my really hot girlfriend about 6 months ago
>spend all summer lifting and exercising and bettering myself
>don't get laid at all, don't even really come anywhere close
>for 6 months
>hurt my shoulder a month ago playing football
>can't lift at all
>fuck 4 different girls in 3 weeks

what the absolute fuck, Veeky Forums?

happy labour day bro

When you workout a lot, you're stressed. After taking a month off, you still look fit but you're relaxed. Same thing happened to me when I fucked up my ankle. No sex for like a year while I was getting ripped, then the ankle goes, and a week later I start getting laid like mad. I'd walk around the mall and a small crowd of middle school girls would gather and follow me around.

>getting laid like mad
>small crowd of middle school girls

???

What a comfy pic

what good is having a fit body if you dont use it? go out and get some friends

DELET

This has to do with contingent self worth.
You get a fresh haircut to go clubbing anz youre subconciously wanting people to give value to your haircut/ expecting to do less work and girls to give you more attention.
You go on a random night out looking like trash and you know the only thing thats gonna get you laid is being your best self and your game (which is true)

Most girls dont care about any external factors, when it comes down to it its all about energy

>I'd walk around the mall and a small crowd of middle school girls would gather and follow me around.

you dont have to watch iCarly to reply on this board you know

>going to CC
>happen to sit in class next to people from old high school
>they don't even recognize me
>they're gossiping about how the guy hooked up with 2 of the girl's friends recently and how it hurt their feelings because they both wanted something more
>know the girls and they're ~7-8/10s
>dude is ~5'7 manlet, Norwood Type 2.5, framelet (estimating ~14" wrists), poor index-middle ratio
>only good thing is he has hunter blue eyes and I saw him driving a new BMW
>I heightmog (6'1), wristmog, and have a better skull shape than him; I MOG him overall
>still a KHV
Women are fucking retarded, so don't feel bad OP.

I gave up on ever getting into a loving relationship at this point. I'm turning 26 in less than two weeks and one never even kissed a girl or been on a date. I've been lifting for 3 years now and at this point I do it mainly to kill time. I know my parents worry, but I just can't take another rejection. I'll stick to my books and weights till I die I guess

I've gone on maybe a dozen to 15 dates in my life. I've never enjoyed them. I remember liking one because the girl was sweet and it was a double date with a good friend of mine.

Do people enjoy hanging out with people of the opposite sex?

>Be fit
>Have group of friends
>Each of us cycles in and out of nihilism/depression one at a time
>Only a couple of us make it at a time and get gf's (subsequently break up and then it's back to our cycle)
>I'm pretty consistent on tfwnogf now
>Few nights ago have a vivid dream
>Bonfire like we normally have every once and a while, but most of us have gf's in dream world apparently
>Well except for me it looks like, but that's nothing new
>Everyone's happy and laughing
>First time in a while I had that feeling where I didn't slip off the path and things were going right, yet I didn't know why
>Felt optimistic about things, like I was fucking unstoppable again, just felt confident as fuck
>Remember that this was the way I used to feel
>Girl with long sleeve shirt walks around friends shed by fire pit
>She's walking towards me and the fire illuminates her face
>She is fucking beautiful, hipsterish, brunette, bobbed hair
>Ask her why it took her so long to show up
>She's about to say something

I woke up Veeky Forums. I didn't want to wake up ever again.

The first date is almost excluselively an embarassing experience for both parties. It's like a job interview, but with love.

You know nothing
I have friends and yet I still feel alone
Even when surrounded by people I am by myself
My family doesn’t make me happy, my friends don’t make me happy, I don’t have a gf yet but I doubt that will change anything
I’m always alone

I was just dicking around with a guy "friend" a little while ago after sex. We kicked each other's ass and talked about our "gains" (I'm losing weight). We actually had fun. It took us a while to get to that place of having legit fun together though.

I'm in the exact same boat as you, but a female, date me!

>spend an entire year at college with no friends
>finally make some really good friends because of working out
>6 months later cut all contact with them
Why do I do this?

not that guy, but I pretty much fit his description
pls be in palo alto

This whole alone things a bit gay isn't it. Everyone has different experiences with it too. Some no friends, some no gf, some no friends or gf.

I have friends and I can get a gf, but I can't get one I'm content with. People tell me I have too high standards but I just refuse to settle. I've been single for 4 years now, so maybe my standards are too high for myself right now, but not forever.

In one of Charles Bukowski's poems he claims that being alone is false. He says something along the lines of
>"I've been in a room, Ive felt suicidal, Ive felt depressed. Ive felt awful, awful beyond all, but I never thought that one other person could enter that room and cure what was bothering me"

I think loneliness is subjective and everyone defines it as something different and experiences it differently, but still. I'd be lying if I said his words didn't make me view it in a different light.
Maybe our loneliness is a reflection of something we are neglecting in ourselves.. maybe we block the screams of an inner pain with the loud banging of steel plates and grunts of sweat, pain and tears.
Maybe there's people around us dying to connect with us but we don't listen to them because we're too busy listening to our tunes.
We don't notice their innocent voice of compassion and connection over the cheers of our PR's or our cries of an unexpected failure.

I dunno really. I just wish the very best for all of you.

Homo

your infraorbitals are probably inferior to his. girls preference orbitals over head circumstance, frame or height desu

Why am I only happy when I'm asleep

everytime i take a week long break i feel much more confident and feel better in general. there must be a reason behind this

Please PLEASE PLEASEEE tell me this post is satire. Seriously I can't tell anymore with fit. Please just tell me bro don't lie seriously its for my mental health just tell the truth if its satire just admit it, ok? Please

This maybe help you
>Be fit
>Have a gf that loves me
>Feel empty and miserable like when I was a fattie autistic

L O N D O N

fit is half homo, half incels. Actual fit guys with gfs are barely the margin of error

Thanks god, no

pls be in southamerica

sleep just gives me nightmares of my ex.

I look at my bedroom with absolute disgust knowing it's where tons of failure has happened.

nothing good has come from me sitting in that bed thinking about what happened this past year.

Post ur vegena pics or i trace u

Eh, face?
Bod doesn't matter as long as you dont have a hanging gut.
But some nice quads is always a plus *legman*

I think I enjoy being alone honestly
Whenever I get friends who want to spend time with me, or a gf or work, I just long to detach from them all and go off somewhere.

Moved halfway across the world on my own and have been happy since as a nomad
Feel uncomfortable having to spend time with people, even my gf I dislike seeing too much in a week, would never think of moving in with her, it would drive me mental

>it's good. but she'll break my heart eventually
well, we're young and dumb, we will eventually get our hearts broken and break someones heart too, just enjoy her, fuck her, go out, have fun and then get over it and move on to the next charpter

Because you are an autistic piece of trash. Kys now you fucking asshole

This picture really resonates with me

>interview for database administrator today
>if I get the job I lose all my free time and will to live
>if I don't I'm stuck in this shithole forever
Making it is a long and painful path.

>lmao0friends

too real

I dream of moving to a place where I can have peace from all society like this, but at the same time I want a group of friends who would support you in hard times and share the great ones. Being introverted is fucking weird.

It’s because have become degenerate. Feminism is cancer.

Maybe your standards lowered when you got fat? Also women are vain creatures who often don’t want a guy who’s “better looking” than them or some feel like they’re not good enough for a 9/10 alpha

Im 30, lifting for 5 years. The other day at work a girl told me i was good looking, twice. I cried in the car home, because it was the first time in 4 years i didnt feel like frankenstein.

We're all gonna make it one way or another. No, i didnt get her number, i just covered my face and walked away. I honestly did not know what to say.

>ey bby wan sum fuk
Next time

No. Its intensely stressful.

LONDON (Ontario)

>30 years old
>being this much of an autistic virgin.

When a girl gives you a compliment, smile and compliment her back. Social skills can be learned over time and you'll get to where you're more comfortable if you try.

Pls be in London

i think there are basically two classes of people. people who are so low inhibition and content from validation that they find first dates actually fun and get zero stress from the experience.

you'll find that these are the chads and a random set of girls (not neccessarily 10/10 girls) from tinder, for example.

then there's like the 93% of people who find first dates extremely stressful and dont enjoy them.

most people dont live in cities, most people dont have many friends, most people have shitty jobs and dysfunctional families. but we watch movies about that 7% and compare ourselves to them.

how do i find girls like you though..

dude you are clearly talking to someone (not me) who has been suicidal at times in his life. i thought Veeky Forums was a supportive place.. c'mon man.

I think you literally have autism user

>tfw only friend is my gym partner
>tfw he moves away

Everything was pretty correct until

>most people dont live in cities

So do you live in rural Kazakhstan or in the 1890s?

>~14" wrists

I basically used to be you. I'm now 35, didn't lose my v till 28 and got into a 5 year relationship at 29 that sadly ended last year mutually. Now though I'm quite happily getting fitter and enjoying being single again before I inevitably bother with another woman again - which I'm kinda looking forward to despite the fact I know how much hard work they can be.

tldr version is - you'd be amazed what can happen to your life when you don't expect it. But ya gotta work for it - I only got myself laid and eventually a GF by improving myself and improving my attitude. You can do it.

> be up
> huge faggot that thinks he's fit
>reasonably has no friends

Immediate recompliments feel pretty empty imo.

>be lonely
>still fit as fuck though

I'm a chick you faggot

Don’t forget that face you’ll find her someday user

Hey man you might meet some people at the job.

I do the same thing. I think it's either a fear of rejection, or that I don't really want friends. Maybe a bit of both

>19 year old fit virgin

I...I have hope right guys?

>be 6'1
>get Veeky Forums
>tons of female attention that I used to only dream of when I was a teenager
>afraid to even look at them because of #MeToo and the fact that I got accused of sexual harassment before I got Veeky Forums
>whenever they get closer to me and try to make physical contact, I moonwalk away like they are grenades and somebody just pulled the pin

Haven't even held hands with a girl for years. I'll probably stay celibate until the day I die. Natural selection at its finest.

Quality post.

Woah same.

It's not sexual harassment if you're attractive

I'm not, so that's that.

>all this bitter

Oh gee, I wonder why women don't want you.

ps. 6'1 is barely out of manlet territory

>tons of female attention
>whenever they get closer to me and try to make physical contact, I moonwalk away like they are grenades and somebody just pulled the pin
>they get closer to me and try to make physical contact
>get closer
>physical contact
looks like you are boss

first sex and gf at 23
so yes

Loneliness is about being bored, because that’s the only time you have to think about it.

There's a difference between being a normie guy who gets some attention from women and being a Chad who won't get accused of anything.

>being fit by Veeky Forums standards
>actually fit
Pick one

pretty sure by "cities" he meant "hip downtown areas", not subdivisions that are technically part of an urban area but 30 minutes away from anything interesting

This reminds me of a story.

I worked with a Russian woman and she was kind of a Plain Jane (kind of like pic related), but one day at work, she received news that her child had been hit by a car on the way home from school and she turned into this quivering wreck in floods of tears. I'm not ashamed to say I started to get really turned on watching her sobbing, the tears running down her pale, white face while she tried to wipe them away. Her long brown hair was all over the place and she looked like a distressed young maiden crying as she evacuated her village to escape the approaching Nazi Army. I got a really hard erection and had to hide it behind my desk. I thought of how great it must have been to be an SS Officer and round up women like this, demure looking homely girls, and maybe take them to a barn and try to make them cry more. I would dearly love to hurt her face and make her fellate my pistol while I lick the tears from her face. I would lubricate her anus with her own tears and the sheer eroticism of the setting would mean that two fierce pumps in her torn, bleeding hole, and I would be spent. It wouldn't even count as a real orgasm for me until I turn her around again and shoot a bullet through her cunt. It would be important to make sure that she knew that she was about to die. I would savour this moment for a while, perhaps telling her what I already did to her elderly parents. I thought of all this that day, and when I got home my underpants were soaked.

gottem

>get fit
>girls start showing obvious interest in me
>still too autistic and afraid of relationships to do anything
God dammit

Thanks, I will pasta this in my death note for my suicide.

excuse yourself and try to rejoin the group
and tell them that you had some emotional problems

Things will keep getting better. Imagine five more years of self improvement.

You're gonna make it brah.

damn

Please be in miami

Same
It's to late for us senpai

>be thicc now finally
>girls 'mirin
>hookup feel disgusted with myself
>miss her

this is weirdly every day of my youth... except i was fucking in the back of my car as well as lying in grass.

Delete this picture from your computer and never post it again

this