Injury/pain thread

Where are you aching, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

breakingmuscle.com/coaches/andrew-lock
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My soul

SS + GOMAD

Lower back around my hip. I can't deadlift heavy but everything else I can do

Ive always had a pain in my right inner thigh when squatting, it kept me from progressing for ages till I learnt better form that keeps it under control. closing in on 100kg now so pretty happy.

Left shoulder feels loose, like I can grind it around in my shoulder. Doesn't affect me in any way, just feels weird.

Left lower back hurts when I jump or run.

Left knee actually feels orgasmic kinda pain. Like it hurts but it feels so good when it does hurt.

sad

right above the pelvis?

Im out of breath and all my muscles ache

Delet

I tweaked my shoulder benching cause my dumbass workout buddy wanted to max out on bench even though both of us were getting back into it from about a two month break.

Probably a slipped disc desu. This guys your man. Read his articles. breakingmuscle.com/coaches/andrew-lock

TLDR: sumo deadlift an kettlebell swings both at low weights can help. But make sure you’re doing them properly

>tfw perineum hurts every time I try getting my dick hard

Please help

bumped my knee to a wall months ago. Now if I front squat with moderate weight ( around 100kg) it hurts like hell. Back squat is out of question because of fucked up lower back.

Neck is in pain too because of overhead press 2 weeks ago. But I can still train my back normally, which is good.

lay on your back, diaphragmatic breathing until you feel your pelvic floor relax

slowly massage the muscles.

Thanks user

Got to the bottom of my squat and it just started to hurt all over with the worst being lower left just on the pelvis. Now it's only this.

;_;

idk what to do

Obviously bad form.
Watch some more videos to improve your form.

thought this would be the first post

Sciatica
Herniated disc
>Don’t do squats pls

Did you confirm it through an MRI?

No I’m really just guessing

My goddamn doctor sent me to physical therapy she said I wan too young for X-rays

fucking halp

Have you been in 5 car accidents or are you just 80 years old?

Fixed

I am just a little too enthusiastic with lifting and life most of the time, it costs me.