How to get a Great Jawline by improving tongue posture

Thoughts?

Doctor and people in the comments claim this actually works and will give you good results

youtu.be/iqlxAdmky10

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U3owXWaV-I0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I can never get the 'back of my tongue in the roof, just the tip of it.

It's working for me. I've been waking up Mewing, and I can breathe through my nose easily now. I think I'm going to make it.

What are you supposed to do?

Push your tongue against the top of your mouth?

yes, particularly the middle/back part of your tongue, not the tip

That's literally impossible

No it's not you weak faggot

Get a hold of yourself

Work on it. I can finally do the middle part after 3 weeks of practice. The most positive thing I got so far is a easier breathing ability through the nose.

No way this is the correct tongue position. It feels forced as fuck.

Lol I'm going to swallow my tongue

Do you just kind of use a mix of sucking and pushing the middle/back to the roof of the mouth?
can't watch the video atm if this is a dumb question, I think i'm doing it right though.

never mind I got it, going to try this out for a while. Can understand its benefits i guess

Keep practicing and it will become second nature.

These are completely different people kek

Just look at the hairlines

He got higher T from mewing

>wear braces literally for years
>take them off and teeth/bones revert back to the previous shapes
>dude just hold your tongue differently it will change your bone structure
lol?

>Not using your tongue as a permettant braces like they were meant to be.

You are supposed to wear mouthguards for a while so your teeth won't get fucked up after braces you fucking idiot

This is definitely bullshit. Don't believe it for a second.

you actually have to wear it forever because your teeth will always try to move back to how the bones in your jaw allowed them to grow in you fucking idiot

I've noticed some results
But mostly due to my diet

fucking quitting mouthbreathing while im sleeping is hard as fuck

>it took this long for people to figure this out
I figured this shit out in high school. Never realized it was an Earth shattering revelation.

this is phrenology-tier shit lmao

>The most positive thing I got so far is a easier breathing ability through the nose
fucking THIS
that alone makes it worth it

This is legit, been doing it for a year a two, helped align my wisdom teeth so i didnt have to get them removed.
Its second nature now

>mewing

Can't believe this meme lowkey started way back in 2014 on sluthate. LMAO

youtube.com/watch?v=U3owXWaV-I0

This guy Mike Mew is a fucking hero.

lol quality bait

its not u retard. I've ben mewing for 2 months now and my tongue is basically permanently stuck to the roof of my mouth without even thinking about it.

Can we have more like this pic? I'll post mine

I've been mewing the last 5 years, then. It was all because of those images people kept posting about shit like "you now realize you are manually breathing, that you have to swallow and now there is no comfortable spot for your tongue to rest in your mouth" ever since seeing that I realized the most comfortable spot really is your tongue touching the roof of your mouth.

Try taping your lips together. The first few nights the tape will fall off but eventually your subconscious will become used to keeping the mouth closed.

No, they don't.
I had crooked af teeth, haven't worn braces or mouthguards in... 10 years now. Teeth still nice and straight.

>2007 was 10 years ago

What the fuck, there are people who don't suck their tongue against the roof of their mouth 24/7?

If this works, then surely combining this with tren will produce even greater results?

i've been meowing for two years now and my mouth doesn't look any different but all the neighborhood cats come to my place and hang out

what how

practice.
I could do it easily after one week.

This shit seems like a scale
No one ever posts just a straightforward pic of what to do

Is it just having your tounge rest on the roof of your mouth? Because mine has just always done this naturally, it takes effort to not do this

Do all you months really just have your tounge laying out and down like a dog or something? Or is there something more I'm missing

You have to push your maxilla with the back of your tongue.
You have to push continuously and you have to hear your bone sutures breaking.
Only resting your tongue on roof won't do shit.

This seems like bullshit honestly, I have a nice jawline and I've always naturally held my tounge to the roof of my mouth

This seems like mouthbreather shit gone mental

>This seems like bullshit honestly, I have a nice jawline and I've always naturally held my tounge to the roof of my mouth

Yes because you did it during puberty.
If as an adult you want to change your jaw structure, you have to apply pressure to create bone matter. It's more facepulling than tongue posture.

lel wholesome humor

>This seems like bullshit
>I have a nice jawline and I've always naturally held my tounge to the roof of my mouth
So you did it and it worked?

Mewing anecdote here

Only been mewing for a few weeks, so no real gains yet. However I definitely look better when holding proper posture. When I relax my tongue you can see it create a sort of double chin and it goes away when I mew.

Also I think you should all try this experiment: next time you go to bed, lay on your back and practice applying and releasing proper rongue posture. In my experience I could literally feel my nasal airway expand and narrow again when I relaxed my tongue. Moreover I could feel my cheekbones and midface area (maxilla??) rise and fall about a mm with every application of tongue posture. Anyone have similar experiences?

Should also note its becoming much easier to do this automatically.

o u :^)

Didn't even need the hairline
Different noses,eye positioning,eyebrow shape,facial hair patterns

Mewing works on adults, if you're doing it correctly. Only caveat is it would take time, like say at least 3-4 years.

If you want to achieve faster results, you're gonna need to buy Dr. Mew's head brace, which apparently applies a stronger more accurate force to move the maxilla forward and thus moving the jaw angle, too. And you're gonna have to wear it 18 hours a day.

Or you can design your own head brace if you' know what you're doing.

>if you're doing it correctly.

So why doesn't there exist a single image that shows how to do it properly?

How hard do you actually have to push the roof of your mouth?

nigga, are you fucking blind?
those are two different people kek

Watch his videos on "tongue chewing" and get some sticks of regular gum. Get 3 or 4 sticks into a ball, and push up on it with your tongue into your palate. You will REALLY feel the expansion, it's freaky.

My upper jaw sticks more out than my lower one so sometimes I push my lower jaw forward and hook my teeth behind those other teeth kinda like braces

will this give me a better jaw line? its hard to keep for a long period of time though

Your supposed to create suction that holds your tongue up and jaw together. If you can't breathe through your nose than it won't work

Dont do it faggots this is obviously bait and if you dont watch out you are gonna swallow your tongue and choke

this is just like those other lifehack shit you see posted on /b/

Can i just push my maxilia with my finger?

Am I supposed to feel a kind of... pressure below my jaw when I push my tongue upwards? I don't know if I'm doing this correctly

I don't think that will achieve anything except making your jaw joints sore.

if i keep doing it will i start doing it without thinking?

Just look up mouth structure on Google faggot.

Been mewing for 5 weeks. I now have sores on my tongue 24/7 from them always rubbing against my top molars. Hopefully will widen my palate eventually.

What I’ve noticed so far:
-good nose breathing
>TMJ gone
>sore tongue
>drooping eyeball seems to be lifting

This is one of those things we should stop trying to make popular. Those of us who tried it right know it works, everyone else will call you names and claim dumb shit like this faggot It's not like we benefit from more incels ascending to 7-dom. Not at all.

Wrong! The back of the tongue should be up too, otherwise you're not using your whole tongue muscles (which actually makes it easier).

Jesus fucking christ, caught me off guard, I'm in public user.

Maximum mewing power. I bet none of you plebs can reach this level.

Try saying ''NNNNNNGGG'' then swallow.
You should feel the back part pushing every time.
Not easy at all but it should feel more natural in a few days.

I've done it for about 4 years now and seen no changes.

Fucking kek I was in that thread.
"This question is betagayface..."

not gonna make it

underrated

You're either doing it wrong or mewing was always your natural tongue position.

Dunno, I do have a reasonably good profile even after braces so it's possible. My best gains were seen when chewing falim daily for about 4 hours a day, I stopped it because it was just too much effort though

lmao this is dumber than nofap

t. had to wear an actual palete expander for years in puberty, have a god tier jawline as a side effect

Shills leave

>Doctor and people in the comments claim this actually works and will give you good results

>desperate people say unsubstantiated shit

Super surprising.

On another note, I've been mewing for like a week. The only thing it did so far is "adjust" my molar in such a way that they now interlock with one another, which produces a slight overjet (overbite?) at the front. I also realized that the left side of my palette is lower than the right side, which explains why the front teeth are crooked on that side.

Yep and if you don’t start mewing one side of your face will droop below the other.

I don't want to look droopy. Better start mewing.
>Make autistic cat noises while wearing furry outfit.

>not knowing that bad anal posture is responsible for most cases of hemorrhoid and flat but
>not practicing proper anal posture with anal mewing

lol the guy teaching it has such shitty posture

when will they learn

I know you’re memeing but you’re not really wrong

if body posture makes a difference I dont see why face posture wouldn't work

Its annoying and uncomfortable but im gonna give it a try

I've been at it for about 3 months. I like to think I'm seeing progress, but I have also been on a cut. I'm going to keep at it, as other anons have said it does have a positive impact on breathing.

I can see immediate differences in the mirror, like holy shit my jaw is defined. will it be permanent if I do it enough?

Same bro I started in August and usually by now I can't even breathe through my nose due to the cold weather. Now it's much easier to breathe and I don't feel sleepy all the time.

I'm pretty sure you have to do it for the rest of your life. It's like fixing your posture. Once you start seeing improvements you don't go back to what you were doing before.

>what is correlation not causation

@this whole thread: find literally any scientific evidence for this shit

Literally impossible to swallow your own tongue

This shit makes my face look more round and my jaw less defined. If you have a defined jaw does it do the opposite? Or am I fucking this up extremely hard?

It would be very hard to make an experiment on mewing. You would have to take people's word for it that they were doing it over the course of at least a year. No one would fund that shit. Just like nofap, it's too hard to experiment.

>implying you can get noticeable changes from pressure on your maxilla after the age of 18.
if you werent given a palate expander and taught proper posture before age 12 chances are you will never improve the projection of your maxilla or mandible.

>tfw mouth breather as a child and now I have vertical orbital dystopia, NCT and a negative orbital vector

I stick my entire tongue against the roof of my mouth just like I am supposed to while also keeping my teeth aligned.

After a while though, the roof of my mouth begins to hurt. In fact, after just a tiny bit of mewing the roof of my mouth gives the sensation of having a small bump towards the center back of my mouth.

It doesn't hurt, but it is an odd sensation that I do not feel is normal or should be occuring.

I have sores all over my tongue. There are large painful ones on the back sides from rubbing against my upper teeth and there are smaller red dots over the middle of my tongue where most of the pressure is going against the roof of my mouth.

I never figured this would be easy. And I always knew fixing my posture would be painful. I’m going to give it another month, if the sores don’t go away I’m going to quit.

It won't go away completely in a month, but it will stop being painful by then..

>I've been doing this shit for years without even knowing it
My jawline isn't anything special

no matter how hard I try my tongue will always come back to the front when I'm sleeping and push my teeth forwards, giving me the overbite I have.
no speech and tongue therapy will fix that, I tried

>always had proper jaw posture
>still jawlet and chinlet
>will have surgery to put my chin forward