youtube.com/watch?v=wQ3qKS35emU&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wwzd

>It won't kill your diet...
Leave that place, they don't get it.
/thread

I'll eat the whole fuckin pizza brah

>Quit your job over pizza

>oh thanks, but I ate a TON of za last night actually!
>maybe next time I'll take you up on that slice of that pizza pie!
Normies got nothing on me.

unless you're fat and have problems with self control in that sense there's no reason to not eat a single slice of pizza. this is just a symptom of body dysmorphia.

>za

Can't bruhs, low FODMAP life.

youtube.com/watch?v=wQ3qKS35emU&feature=youtu.be

I said I don't want it bitch are you deaf

I assumed it was just a party you faggot.

But I'm bulking, so I would eat more than 3 slices anyway

That's entirely true. You can work bad food into a healthy diet. Moderation will save your life, and your social life.

But the grease will make me break out

This simple post sent my sides into orbit

Nice meme. It would be the dairy, grease from food doesn't make you break out. If it did your mouth would be fucking surrounded by pimples constantly.

>knows about a person'a diet
>still trying to force pizza on them
Pretty rude person desu, the only solution is to eat all of the pizzas and leave nothing behind for anyone else.

Well my diet consist in taking in as many calories as possible, so give it to me.
How many calories does one slice of pizza have anyway? like 200? I would eat the whole pizza if I could tolerate that much lactose.

why would anyone force you to eat pizza? if anything they'd take it all for themselves

Nah I'm alright. More for you.

Just eat the fucking pizza, bro, one slice wouldn't do fuck all. You shouldn't stress so much over bodybuilding and just have fun. This is unless you're a fat cunt then you probably shouldn't eat le pizza.

B-But, I'm c-cutting...

what I do is try to act like I dont want one, then I cave and eat an entire pizza and then nobody pesters me to eat a slice again.

Lol sure but I'll have to get some exercise later to work it off ;)

That pizza looks fucking amazing...

That shit looks disgusting. Pepperonnis are the shittiest meat that exist on earth and those aren't even crispy, fuck outta here. Pizzas with only cheese are infinitely better.

>t. jew or muslim

Ayy brotha. I never had IBS and still hopped on this diet (along with other stuff I avoid like metalloestrogens, look it up) and it has upgraded my looks so much. I hate how the sites that talk about fodmap all say to slowly reintegrate fodmap foods as you tolerate them (or saying that under x grams it's a safe serving), they're completely missing the point that all those foods are shit tier and you upgrade so much by avoiding them completely. Basically I only eat white rice and bok choy.

t. brain fried by histamine

i'd scrape the toppings onto the plate and eat it.

It's so hard for me bro's. Pizza was literally gods gift to man and I have to stand by and watch as all my friends gorge themselves in the semen of the gods.

>cheese pizza

>current year
>doesn't know what a cheat day is

Instead of gorging on God's semen user you can gorge on mines haha :')

that 'za looks fukn bangin

i already ate a bizza today but that picture is giving me a srs stomachboner rightnizzle

That's a bit extreme. I don't think that was the intention at all

Kek

Witnessed.

Go back to 2007

I only like cheese pizza