/fitmind/

Are lifters really "meatheads" who only care about looks and camera angles, trivial things? Or are you different?

I have 1300+ total and doing a PhD in theoretical physics.

I don't even own a smartphone, I'm just a tradesman in training who wants to be joocy too.

At my gym you have to pass a 150 IQ test before they let you use the power rack.

I'm fucking stupid but I have First Aid for the USMLE 2017 memorized, which is all I need to know for the time being.
Literally nothing else. I thought cruise ships were storm-proof until last night someone told me about a cruise ship getting wrecked in a storm.
Now it's like- duh, of course cruise ships can be affected by high winds you fucking idiot but at the time I thought they just figured out a way to avoid it somehow. IDK man.
Much more important to be kind and chill in my opinion, I'd rather be a dumb meathead garbage man with a kind heart then the smartest neurosurgeon/rocket scientist with a hateful point of view.

I've composed a (albeit shitty) string quartet
working on a piano piece now

Invariant subspaces is calc III crap. That's sophomore-level at most.

I'm literally going to have a test tomorrow about precisely that subject. I haven't studied enough.

Hold me Veeky Forums

true, but how many people even took calc 3 or understand the material

Are you retarded? The video has nothing to do with calc 3.
Invariant subspaces is elementary school level linear algebra and that isn't even what the video is about. It's about representation theory which comes after high school group theory.

>high school
What high school did you go to where you learned linear algebra??

Certainly not the one I went to since I covered linear algebra in elementary school. Reread my post.

Hahaha you're all so smart
Fuck you all and your math superiority complex.

Don't be so mad about getting called out for saying stupid shit mate.

>Sitting STEP 1 in October

I shiggy diggy

what fucking high school does group theory?

Perimeter Institute Jr.

Stupid but kind people don't help anyone, they're detrimental to society.

I’m above average
Not smart but not stupid either
> mostly lazy when it comes to studying though

In undergrad for software engineering if that counts for anything.

Honestly I think if you're truly intelligent and aren't overly obsessive with your area of work then you'll be physically active in some way, given all of the physical and mental benefits it has I think it's just a logical thing to do.

And I also believe that the idea of a meathead was probably developed by people who are stupid, they're just also small and weak so they're attempting to overcome their envy by calling people who workout stupid.

I use lifting as practice for redirecting my sex drive.