HOME GYM!

Show me your temple or iron.

how autistic are you to set this up in your house instead of going to a gym? I cringe at people who try too hard to make lifting their life because they dont have an identity or other hobbies. Just go to a gym like a normal person, dumb fuck

t. poorfag

How small and weak do you have to be to question why you want your own gym?

I have a small set up with dumbbells, resistance bands, heavy bag for days the weather is total shit or I just don’t feel like driving to the gym.

Same

Literally the best bodybuilders and powerlifters in the world go to a gym even though they have the money. Unless your house has a 4,000+ sq feet room filled with equipment then I'm going to have more options at a gym for $15 a month, plus a sauna, hot chicks, gym bros, etc.

k

Some people don’t need to socialize, watch cardio bunnies primping for attention, or need a sauna.

>have full stocked home gym.
>don’t have to drive 30 minutes to a gym.
>don’t have to wait for shower
>don’t have to wait for benches or machines.

Its about creating an extension of yourself so you can fucking thrash out..not creating a wannabe commercial gym

In my case if I set up a power rack with bench at home I'd be saving money after about 2 years and I wouldn't have to wait all the time for the one power rack / bench press available at my gym

Best workouts of your life happen at a home gym

Impressive OP
I have a gym membership and some weights at home, I feel you can go much harder and be more focused at home it's like your own little church of iron. No dyels hogging equipment or gym thots being distracting. It's just personal preference tho, you could probably get the same results with a good gym bro.

Maybe when Lebron james starts posting videos of him in a home gym instead of a massive sports gym, or when Phil Heath decides he wants a home gym instead of going out, or how Rich Piana lifted for hours a day for years and had 3.5million and still didn't have a home gym.. lol. its safe to say home gyms are for autistic losers trying to be chad

Nothing is better than attempting a pr with no spot in your house.. alone.

>doing what other men do because I’m a complete pussy and cuck who can’t think for myself

I see why ur mad bruh.

Barbell and a bench is all you need, doesn't take that much space.

heres my home gym

how autistic are you that you sperg out over the fact that someone has a home gym?

You guys think everything is autistic. I own gym equipment cuz sometimes I'll go a week or two without lifting and I don't want to pay for a gym membership I didn't use. Also I like being able to go outside on a whim and start lifting without having to put shoes on and drive to the gym. Also I work with the public as a job so sometimes it is nice to have the choice. Plus the squat cage is always taken.

Maybe if lifting was my whole life I would go back to having a gym membership, but that's not the case.

WHERE DO YOU PARK YOUR CAR?

in the other garage next to my guest house

The rain doesn't fuck up the weights right? I've been considering setting up on my lawn because there's no space inside the house.

ayyy this is the best way to work on your gains

yes it absolutely does

i have a couple tarps

>Hello, I entered this thread determined to let everybody know that I have no fucking idea what a power cage is and also that I am retarded.

im incredibly bothered that the flag is backwards

Leaves keep blowing under the garage door, but otherwise not bad. The gym always plays music I like and the only person I have to work in with is my house mate.

Noice. Tell me more about your housemate, does he have a boipussi?

do it for yuna

>best bodybuilders and powerlifters in the world go to a gym
Probably because lifting is most of their identity is based around the gym, and even then that's not even necessarily true. Some bodybuilders get endorsements and get paid to go to certain gyms, and powerlifters need their trainers and coachers.
>even though they have the money
Not even fucking close. Bodybuilders and powerlifters, even the best in the world, really do not make a lot out of their sport. WWE starts, for example, who are essentially bodybuilders turned into stars, all have big houses with home gyms.
>more options
Don't give a shit about more options. All you actually need is a good power rack, a good barbell, plenty of plates, and maybe a landmine, some elastic bands and some dumbbells. My local gym has none of these, just fucking shitty 10kg barbells and plates that only go up to 15kg so until I'm done setting up my home gym I can only do deficit deadlifts.

Also, most important of all, when you have a home gym you can train seven days a week, twice a day and just divide your volume like that. Never miss a workout again because the gym closes after you get out of work. It's perfect.

>hot chicks
>gym bros
haha... we both know which one you are after

That looks fucking sweet but clean up a little, dude. Be respectful to your temple. You have a home gym many would kill for, treat it as such.

>jacking off in the same room you lift
gonna make it

Chromecast comes in handy. Sometimes I like to squeeze one out mid set.

I clean it in morning usually trash it at night.

H-Homegym masterrrace
A-am i right guys?

what happened to your roof?
you didnt say in the thread you made week ago

I was in the thread were this retard stuck his too long powerrack threw the fucking ceiling.

I live in a old house in austria that was built 1949 and yea shit just broke down. The insurancecompany takes some time to get shit done. So i dont really know what it is but i guess just old house.

Hurdur yea sure, no the ceiling is above 3 meters my house was a officebuiding

oh look, it's based eric bugenhagen. here, have this (you) because eric is god.

ah allright

Lol being a normie

I thought this pic was cool when you posted it on FaceBook

U mirin fuccbois

your flag is hanging backwards.

My gym. Turned my work shed into this. Insulated and heated in winter, AC in summer.

you remove the insulation for summer?

why is he squatting using a barbell when there's 2 perfectly good skateboards there?

Yes.

I'm more worried about the giant piss puddle on the mat

My garage gym golem

>insulation only works one way
>t. brainlet

>sometimes I'll go a week or two without lifting

Not gonna make it breh.

uhhh uhh ............ Ohh thank god. Google search turns up this image a million times.

I was scared for a minute.

uhh no you fucking retard. You seem to be acting mighty jewish there. Are you sure you want be acting like such a fucking retard on Veeky Forums?

Fucking Americans are so lucky they have room like this

How much did this cost you guys? I was considering buying equipment for a home gym myself and have around $2,000 that I can throw at it.

1/2

2/2

My home gym is coming along nicely, next purchases:
>Pair of 50's
>Another 12 (got 3 45s because shipping mistake)
>15lb bumber
>New EZ-Curl Bar

Stay classy