Veeky Forums

Veeky Forums
Should I keep this pic on tinder of me squatting or replace it with some scenic nature pic? Also feel free to post your tinder for advice and commentaries.

S O Y B O Y

I'll sex you OP

Post your tinder cuckkkk

get rid of it, i want to see your butt but i can't, plus squatting that heavy is not feminine. if your are looking for a guy to dominate you, you are warding him off by showing him you can potentially kick his ass.

also your'e pretty :)

I'd swipe right

>Just looking for new people to hang out with and get to know

Lol, no, you're looking for a hot guy to fuck you

Go back to fucking reddit you nu male less then a plate half repping bitch. How can you call yourself a man texting like that? Holy fuck id fucking slap you so hard your mother would feel it

Post larger versions of the squat pic and scenic nature pic

This. Also no guy cares about your squat if not fake and gay.

scenic nature pic, women play the tinder game on easy mode

Sorry to be the autist but you're not quite at parallel. My gym has a shitty squat rack like that but again it doesn't let me hit parallel so I use the power rack

>Kittyeeee
Fucking Degenerate

Just put an ass pic up, flaunt it like it was effortless

Question concerning tinder pics

I have no pics of me that display both my face and my muscles well. I like to think I have a decent body and a decent face. The question is, do I make my 1st pic one that shows my body but not so much my face, or one that shows my face well but not my body?

Pic related is my ‘body’ pic I would use. Face is edited out but it’s basically just me looking down at my phone and quality isnt great so it’s hard to see what my face looks like.

Your form looks shit. Would not swipe right.

Fuck. When I saw the pic in the catalog, I thought you found /ourboy/ big Mikey P on tinder

Selfies and other posed pics are pretty lame. You look really wooden in that photo. Get some of the candid photos your friends have taken of you.

I have no advice but you're lookin good brah, with some favorable lighting and angles you won't have any trouble
>no homo

>women can take selfies and use tons of face filters
>men trying to show their physique they worked hard for is lame

Im just here to remind you that you may find a husband but you'll never truly be happy; you'll always know deep down that you had to settle

ill give you real advice if you upload a video of yourself inserting the entire sleeve of a barbell

Squat on me pls

who the fuck cares all you need is 1 picture to get matches as a girl on tinder you stupid ass roastie whore

>the fucking dog is laughing

Would it be worth keeping the pic on my profile tho? Maybe not number 1? All the rest of my pics are taken by other people
Thank bro i appreciate it

It would be worth keeping , brah, it's a good picture just not a good first one.

>not even paralel

get off Veeky Forums you fucking attention whore

Here's mine

Here's mine

lol boy bulk the fuck up

dont bother showing your twink body when you dont even lift

>just restarted tinder

while we're at it, rate my profile?

31/m/mex

She looks like a hotter version of my ex

>going Ham on Veeky Forums

This bitch has some vices

get different shoes honestly. the tight cuffs transitioning to big ass shoes looks awkward and makes you look like you're wearing clown shoes. i'd recommend some wrestling shoes or something. they're amazing for lifting but also makes you look less awkward.

Change that stupid look

dont post selfies in the gym, you will 95% of the time look like a self-cock-sucking tryhard

also train calves

your shoulders look narrow as fuck. prioritize upper back and shoulder training for the love of god.

N I J M E G E N
I
J
M
E
G
E
N

>Peanut Gallery: The Trilogy

Your body is decent but the pic is shit

Kys keyboard warrior

If people are rating profile pictures. Tell me boys, How much of a faggot am I?

I'd just hit his mother. I beat women, and while I'm not proud about it, I aint gonna shy away from admitting it. Who's with me?

this line is working a bit

(((Myriam)))
i'm onto you jewgirl

id delete it and start from scratch

Check your fucking email

>muh glass ego got shattered, the post

I didn't post any pictures buddy. :shrug:

God damn your ex must have looked like a pile of dog shit then because OP isn't that attractive.

I do not reccomend using this line if you aren't a chad.

I think it’s just the angle cuz those are just thin canvas skate shoes that fit me quite snugly. I just have size 13 feet

I would but I don't really believe in reincarnation so I'll keep trying for a while before I do that.

>I like to present myself as a fedora

they're just being polite back, they're vaginas dried up faster than sahara

if you are a chad you don't have to say wack shit like that

Even at this resolution I can tell that your heels are leaving the ground. Remove the pic and upload one with correct form.

Take that autistic paintball shit off rn are you actually retarded?

Need more pics w/ friends, and if you want a shirtless pic go swimming and have a group photo or something, otherwise you're just a vain mf

Not understanding that when a guy who is considered hot acts sweet and non douchey its a turn on

I'd swipe the fuck right.

Please give me feedback for mine

Ignore them, it's a solid profile, nothing more CA. Really be said without knowing more about your profile

why? paintball is fun + shows social interaction imo

Too focused on you, get some friends and family holmes

no fuck you and your opinion

>not following rules 1 and 2

I don't have friends..... can being more shredded make up for that

Yeah, it's fine, user is a fucktard

take the selfies and muscles away, what are you? stupid narcissistic fuccboi

Kek, maybe, if nothing else, vary up the location

Go out. You got it brah

Ew

seconding this get better pictures

Ugly shoes and I can tell your head is leaning down in this photo. Fix those errors.

Those are literally the best pictures I have. I've never taken many of myself before and my friends have never been big social media people.

You're not good looking enough to get away with that dumb fuccboi shit in your bio. Your pictures make you look like a lonely, self-obsessed dude who lives in his moms house and only leaves the house to go to the gym. Smile in your pictures, have friends, and look like you're actually doing something. You're on tinder ffs, you barely have 3 seconds the make the person say yes to you.

Get a different haircut, as fagotty as the undercut is, it's in style and fits most people

Chads can say whatever they want dickface

What if you have no friends?

This is the biggest problem I have at the moment, it's always been a limitation.

What kind of pics to take and how to take them.

>not using the tiro 17s

I dunno man she looks like a sjw feminazi

Women are so fucking entitled holy shit

Not bad but probably overused

Change your 1st and 6th pic

>"Id like to see you on uh date"
>":p"

Yikes

THIS

This is true

>:p
Le why?

Nahhh haha she cute

That’s a gym pic breh, you think I wear those shoes out in public?

I was just looking at some today. I’ve been meaning to get some more athletic pants, any other recs?

What do if you look alright when normal but look like shit when smiling?

I matched with a tranny

>thinking you're a chad after this lame conversation

Your pics give a manlet vibe, I can't say why.

5 11

I fucking hate genderqueers on tinder, get the fuck out to grinder or other lame shit where you can have your mental disorders altogether and leave this fucking app for regular people who dont need to hide their real personas

get rid of every shirtless picture except for the one of you lying on your side

manlet it is

this

My only thought was how stupid your beard looks