/FAG/ - Facial Aesthetics General

Discussion of Neanderthal DNA edition.

abroadintheyard.com/20-physical-traits-inherited-from-neanderthal/

I tick pretty much every checkbox when it comes to physical markers of neanderthal ancestry. The question is, is that really a bad thing? It seems to me that having brutish features like a protruding brow ridge and caveman hands ought to make a man more attractive, not less.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qe3oJnFtA_k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I feel like this webm is the closest thing we have to a /fag/ sticky. Let's post this in every thread from now on.

>thick eyebrows = uggo
This cannot be true right? R-right?

Thick eyebrows are good. The webm is listing the positive attributes associated with a male face and only shows an X next to the ugly man's face because his eyebrows are spotty and badly shaped.

First guy in row 7 looks like vegan's twin brother who isn't vegan and did mewing since puberty.

No female version?

Based Sam

80/100

im ok with this

I placed the dots inaccurately the first time. He's actually a 94.

With that said, it's possible that this pic of him is photoshopped since it was obviously taken by a professional photographer.

There seems to be a lot less to women's faces. You want a heart shaped face with a positive canthal tilt, good interocular distance, high cheekbones and full lips. Face shape and cheekbones are the most important thing. Stuff like DSLs are really overrated (and easy to fake with makeup or modest use of fillers).

Would you say I'm a 5, or can I reach a 6?

>ideal
>asain
nice try wang

I'm really undecided on the whole mewing thing. It seems very bro science to me. But one thing I think makes sense is the idea of having good tongue posture and head posture in general. You have a weak chin but maybe good posture and growing a beard will hide it.

It's good to have some perspective and realize that face is only one part of the equation. Being tall and strong can carry a guy with a weak face to as high as a 7/10 overall ranking or so, imo. Also, if you have any kind of non physical amplifiers (money, intelligence, athleticism, charisma, etc), you could be very attractive to both sexes.

>if you have any kind of non physical amplifiers (money, intelligence, athleticism, charisma, etc), you could be very attractive to both sexes.
Pic related.

sadly u have a narrow face so u will never be aesthetic

first of all dye your eyebrows black and make themthicekr through vaseline, thicken your neck too and get bigger delts.

good and cleancut hair.

Alright then I'm definitely fucked

posting pictures of your face will not make you any more attractive. It is what it is and there is almost nothing you can do to change it.

My advice to you to simply accept your face for what it is and focus your attention on things that can be more easily changed like your physique.

You're a meme now dude. Given it's a meme of a meme, but congrats anyway.

You guys need to be gassed. This is stupid as fuck

I've been using castor oil to thicken my eyebrows and hair. That is okay right?

Or am I suppose to use Vaseline?

Castor oil's worked for me. Noticed a lot of eyelash gains. Eyebrows have always been thick so I didn't really notice much chances there.

Which facial hair for looksmax?

Left.

Nice tripperoonies

Left hides your weak chin and also offsets the feminine shape of your face. You have high cheekbones and full lips, which is great for a girl or even a square jawed man but your lower face isn't pulling its weight. You basically have the same problem as a guy like Elliot Rodger.

Anyway, I'd grow out the beard a bit more and then maybe consider a hair fiber filler like Toppik to fill in the thin patches where you can't grow a full beard.

Get a fuckin haircut

>tfw ugly nose
good thing rhinoplasty doesn't cost that much and plastic surgeons are basically gods when it comes to small things like that

idk man, your'e seriously so fucking ugly regardless of anything, sorry

The eagle has landed

I've seen this guy without the retarded levels of photoshop. He's a 5/10 at best.

Are you a Slav, m8?

LIFT
WEIGHTS

THE EAGLE HAS LANDED

Fucking kek

>that negro in extremely handsome
are you serious? he looks like shit next to Gandy

so the difference between 8 and 9 is being in a professional photoshoot?
everyone can be more attractive with good lighting and makeup

He's crushing Gandy with superior orbital ridges and his strong positive canthal tilt. Gandy can't handle the pressure.

U mad, Gandy fanboy?

reminder that its a coping darkie who put nogs in that chart

The eagle has landed

Enjoy the /pol/ chart, complete with /pol/ tier autism.

No way is Adrien Brody a 3/10

The Eagle has landed

Can I get an honest assessment Veeky Forums? I feel like a solid 6.5

What can I work on? I definitely need to do better with facial hygiene, any recommendations for products?

ayy lmao

Get more sleep. Usually people recommend getting a haircut but you have a good one already. However, even though it is good, you can get great instead. Google "long hair fade" and browse the images for something stylish but in your comfort zone. You can also dye your hair darker or lighter instead of this weird limbo that you are in where it is like a light brown. Glasses and tanning could help but don't overdo the tanning and don't look like a fucking nerd. 5 o'clock shadow might be nice but it might be bad, test it out and see if you get uglier or better looking.

are those acne pimples or warts?

>Tempted to post two pics of face to get some insight from other people, I have no idea am I even 5/10
>Know my friends lurk and post on Veeky Forums
What do?

dont be a pussy user

If they know you post here anyway, do it, it changes nothing

The eagle has landed

Post your score lads
> tfw 7/10

Inb4 androidfag

>tfw only middle aged women, guys and lesbians have a good reception with me

sucks when western women have stronger jaws and cheekbones than me. im testing my luck on trannies now

Not today but sooner or later I will.

You look like an enormous fagcake and the hairstyle isn't helping your case

but ((they)) said masculine men only attract homos and black girls

The face shape/jaw is already pretty feminine, you don't need a specific femininity enhancing hairstyle. And in my opinion keeping the beard would make you look better too even if you end up looking like a numale.

>be attractive
>don't have blue eyes
pick one

With a beard an some muscles you could definitely reach a 7 at minimum.

What's wrong with your chin, ugly?

it's not photoshopped but using a decent camera with the right lense is basically photoshopping irl.
try using a wideangle vs telephoto for a portrait, it's nuts

THE EAGLE HAS LANDED
Fly onwards, berlin1969

beautiful eyes
can't tell if your head is small but you're handsome, definitely a 7 don't listen to these looksmaxx faggots

Try to get a mirror photo, i think your phone frontal camera may be distorting the image

Please let your hair grow, this haircut ruins you

Pretty much sums up my life

A joke

Left facial hair, also get a decent haircut, it completely fucking ruins your looks
Try a better mouth "posture" for pictures

You need more hair on the sides of your head, more sleep, and remove that shit on your forehead, huge potential, could be 8+

le eagle's landed xddd

Shit I'm a 7 while 5'8 + below average face

Broken, man

I know all boards have their /pol/ residents, but could we do attractiveness for other races too?

Is this actually reliable ? I'm ugly, no gf ever and I got 75-85/100 the few times I tried it

Tbqh I can't really rate attractiveness of other races besides pick apart which ones have the whitest features. For example there are good looking japs and koreans but their faces are much less round than the average gook and in general their faces are white with a different skintone. Same for near-easters, indians and blacks.

Just being blunt, but if you don't think that's how the rest of your race views it then maybe come up with your own standards?

The eagle has landed

Yes

THE EAGLE HAS LANDED

Another try at facial expressions since last /fag/ threads, which one is least villainy/evil?

Bottom left is the least villainy, but I think you look charming as always

get rid of those retarded contacts

tfw you're a 6

>Ryan Gosling not a 9

Damn he looks exactly like Cole Phelps

None of them look better.....

Someone make that high IQ rick and Morty pasta about the Sam Harris podcast. I would agree with it unironically.

I agree with you should grow a beard.

Is it possible to somehow(without plastic or any surgery) fix your jaw line slightly ? I feel as if my jaw was a bit more defined I would be as perfect as I could possibly go
I have a mouth breather jaw, but only slightly, I am trying to cover it with some pseudo beard/mustache and the thin facial hair seems to help

Am I good right now or do I need advice ?

You're right a 9.5 right there jaw is the only thing taking away any points.

>a 9.5
I wouldn't give myself more than 7 kek

Is there a way to fix it, I do have a slight overbite, when I try and align both of my jaws my face looks more defined

here's me trying to align my teeth
>i wore braces for 3 years, and although my teeth are straight now, I feel the braces created the slight overbite

Braces generally make the face longer, and you do indeed seem to have a long face.

It's a western curse.

The Eagle Has Landed

THE EAGLE HAS LANDED

well a long face is better than crooked teeth

Should I continue growing the beard, perhaps something like this, it would hide the recessing jaw, and since my jaw is only slightly recessed a goatee would be enough to cover it ?

Also, is mewing a meme ? Does it help and if it does, what are the consequences ?

>cheekbones aren't even high on the chad
>garbage facial harmony
>jaw is TOO WIDE
Man, 2014 era Invisible was a fucking retard.

THE EAGLE HAS LANDED

>narrow face
He doesn't you fucking idiot, his problem is his squashed palate, disproportionately short lower third and orbital rim retrusion.

>well a long face is better than crooked teeth

I disagree but to each his own. (Note how a long face probably also causes that hook on your nose. So now there's a hooked nose / long face / recessed mandibula combo.)

>Also, is mewing a meme ?

Just having "good tongue posture" for aesthetic gain is probably a meme but it's a harmless one. Having an actual consultation with Mew probably isn't a meme.

>goatee

Don't know. You'll be the best judge of that anyway.

>falling for the Gosmeme
He's really not that handsome. He's one of those guys like Channing Tatum that girls go crazy for based on the roles they've seen him play in movies. If he had made a career out of playing serial killers, he'd never be thought of as anything above a 7 and even that is being kind. He's about a 6.5 who cleans up nice with the right makeup and professional photography.

I give women a pass on this. They're not supposed to be able to think without emotions clouding their judgment. If you're a guy and you still think baby goose is some kind of super hunk, you're insane.

THE EAGLE HAS LANDED

I can see too much of your forehead and hairline, which tells me you aren't facing the camera directly. Pic related is what you want to aim for (the angle, if not the score). The only way to get a flat angle of your face is to actually crane your neck and lead with your chin a bit. This video by a professional photographer shows you how.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qe3oJnFtA_k

Once you do that, you'll get a totally flat angle picture and can get a true evaluation. Of course, the lens also makes a huge difference but make do with what you have.

>Of course, the lens also makes a huge difference
You see now why people who are shot by professionals look SO much better than people in candid photos.

the eagle has landed.