How much is your gym?

I feel like everywhere around me is so expensive. I'm in Missouri.
>Genesis Health Club $44/m
>Local gym $35/m
>Anytime Fitness $35/m
>Community Center $28/m
>Two other "gyms" that require you to have a PT and schedule appointments.

I am currently a member of two gyms

>YMCA $16 per month
>Crossfit $125 per month

I go to the Y 4 days a week and Crossfit 5 days a week. I work out twice on Monday and Fridays, and none on Sunday.

Only gym near me is 45/m

It's decent, sure, though it's somewhat small

aspire fitness $10/month open 24hrs I go here
Vasa fitness $10/month not open in the middle of the night, short hours saturdays and sundays
there is an anytime near me I never checked out
some local place that is like $80/month

Get free weekly passes and bounce from one gym to the next. I literally worked out free for two years straight doing this in LA.

Planet Fitness. Like $20/month. Better than nothing. Barely.

$40/mo

$450 a year. Bretty good for an Australian gym

What you have is an opportunity to open a black iron gym. Cages, bars, benches, plates. Maybe a couple Oly platforms and a strip of astro turf down the middle to push a prowler or drag a sled.

See about a subsidized small business loan if you have shit credit.

Oh, and you can charge whatever the fuck you want since you'll be working out for free.

Never heard of Black Iron Gym. I'll look into it. I have literally never been to a gym that had a platform since highschool. I move machines so I have room, or if its dead, I'll just do Oly lifts in the walkway. I have dope credit and have been wanting to start a business.

$15/m no contract. $100 annual fee.

Those are so cheap.
>YMCA $65/m
> Equinox $200/m
are to name a few around me

Though there are actual gyms called "Black Iron" a black iron gym just means it only has bars and plates and the most basic equipment.

City rec centre, $30/month and I can go to any of the gyms, including one that has a pool.

Rec center, $25/month for me and my wife
pretty solid gym

>vasa fitness
CO or UT?

You spend 1692 dollars a year on gym memberships?

Fucking $10 dollars lol. Based Gold's Gym.

uni gym
10€ a month
i feel sad having to leave this place after I'm done studying

I bought an olympic bar, plates, a bench and squat/bench rack with spotters, I can do dips on the spotters and there's a nearby pullup frame in a field I live next to.

Fuck gym memberships. I calculated it at £360 a year versus buying my gear which ultimately is cheaper and I have it forever. I don't ever plan to stop lifting so why not? You don't need much space to fit a squat rack (not talking power cage type shit here).

>these prices ITT
damn I thought I paid a lot for Crunch back home ($25/m)

currently using Uni gym, so about $40,000 a year :^)

>125 a month to injure yourself
this has to be bait

48 USD/month, 190 annually

No power cages though, just a bunch of racks

Got it, thanks.

lol this is gyppo as fuck

*nods respectfully towards u*

City Rec Center $18

My gym is $45 a month after tax. 3 locations, 24/7 access, I work down the street from a branch and live close to another. All the other gyms are similar but have downsides like contracts or excessive crowds.

If you’re paying less than $50 and it has the equipment you need and has good hours, you’re making out like a bandit.

$20/month local gym. my health insurance reimburses $150 every year.

other options are YMCA (65), Planet Fatness (10), Orange Theory (59)

I did this when gym shopping. Settled for one $10 per month.

free nigga, i go to college

12$ a month. Yall niggas crazy for spending those amounts

Mine was 1200 up front.

But free for life.

damn that's a good deal after a while

Free because I'm inna Army :^)

What's your guys experience with anytime fitness? (pay, membershipship ect) I've never paid for a gym membership, I have a home gym but no room for a cardio machine.

>I run

but it rains like evrrday during the winter months here and I'm not going to be running in the rain like a cuck. How's anytimefitness cardio machines? Any you recommend?

yea I pay $140/mo for my gym. it's bougie as fuck and not even that good for lifting (hex plates, no bumpers, no platforms), it's just all the gay amenities I don't use that are there to attract upper-middle class fitness lifestyle type people. I only do it because it's walking distance, there's a black iron gym for $50/mo a few miles away I'm going to switch to once I get a motorcycle

>tfw graduating soon
fuck i don't want to start paying for gym

Same, gonna look to move into a house asap for home gym master race

>motorcycle
be careful user

You live in St. Joseph I'm guessing?

Amenities? I pay 10 now, but would gladly pay the 40 if there was a gym like my old one near me. Towels, pool sauna, jacuzzi, steam room, great streach area, 5squat racks.. Plastic bags for sweaty clothes.

10Gym.

10 dollars a month (+60 on the second month per year). 24/7 from monday to thursday but still open at reasonable hours every other day. Super nice staff and really close to home (3-5 minutes drive)

180$ a month. 7 tennis courts, 3 basketball courts, golf range, boxing, track, 2 indoor 2 outdoor pools, steam, sauna wirlpool,any machine/ cardio you could want, 10 power racks, 2 oly platforms, all the plates you could want. More like a cruise ship, cuts the pain of a 1000 sqft condo.

nice bait, no one is that autistic

>paying for a uni gym

$40 for Gold's in northern VA
populous area so im not too surprised

ausfag here, current gym is a shitty 24 hour gym and costs $16aud per week, go figure

What gym is this?

Home Gym

Full Power Rack + Cable Attachment
Oly Barbell
150kg Oly weights
2 spin lock dumbells with 50kg
FID Bench

Cost me about $500 AUD buying bits and pieces off Gumtree

About $18 per week.
>24/7 access.
>Access to all the standard stuff, plus gymnastic rings, crossfit shit, and deadlift platform
>Sauna available during staffed hours
>PT sessions $10 each

I feel like I'm being ripped off a bit tbph

Must be a Utahfag.

I do Vasa for $25 a month so I can go to different locations. I like to go on my lunch break every once in a while.

Which gym is that? I feel fucking gouged paying 130 a month to fitness first.

>French uni gym
>50 E/year

>LA fitness
>$30 a month
It's higher than I'd like but also lower than everyone else at the same gym. I got a discount or something because the guy who signed me up had just been promoted and was having a good day, he also gave me the multi-club access thing for free so I can go to other locations if I feel like.

The Planet Fatness in my area is further away and has no barbells, lel. There used to be a Gold's Gym but it closed. I could also build a home gym but I feel the "having something continually cost me so I'd better make use of it" mindset is good for motivation. I bet I'd be less committed if I just had a home gym in the garage. Plus I've been utilizing the sauna at my gym since it's especially cold this year.

Bay Area, California
24hr Fitness
Usually $60/month but costco has it for $25/month if you buy it for 2 years in full. I'd recommend it for anyone else in the area.

>paying for gym memberships
Stop this shit. Anything below college is free, so I'll give you all two choices for anybody post grad:

1. If you rent an apartment, get one that has equipment and workout at like midnight
2. If you own a home, just get your own gear

back then it was $220 for a year, because the gym celebrated a 25 year anniversary.
then i invited my sister to join the very same gym and she told the woman working there that she got recruited by me, so i received an extra month free.

Hey fellow MO bro. This state sucks. I go to Finney's, it's aight. $20/month and it's never crowded though. It's got a daycare though and the people who work it aren't retarded so that's why I picked it.

>UK
>£48 per annum

It's a work gym.

>paying for a crossfit gym

only cucks pay to work out at a crossfit gym, if you were somewhat decent at crossfit you would be able to go there for free. but I guess you are just a show off who tells people he does crossfit without having competed once in his life. kek

Singapore reporting in.

I pay 88 SGD / month and, I shit you not, there's no cheaper gym fee around in the whole country.

I payed 99€ for one year. The only problem is that the free weights section is small and the owner sells drugs and bought the gym to "wash" his black money

I drive 20 minutes a day to go to a gym that's $200/year. I have 3 gyms within a mile of my house but they are all $100+ a month. Funny enough the gym I go to has better equipment than the more expensive ones so it's definitely worth the time and gas. Too many local gym are adopting the crossfit model of having a group workout gym and charging out the ass for it. Results in lost business from serious lifters like myself. Hopefully they crash and burn once they realize the members they're attracting only come for their New Years resolution and cancel the membership less than a year later.

Home squat rack with two pull-up bars, plate storage, landmine attachment and dip attachment:750$
Barbell from Amazon: 130
Various Plates: 300$
Adjustable incline bench: 260$

Same room as my PC for convenience.

19.99€ for 24/7.
I have to tolerate smelly migrants, though.

Huge premium gym in Norway, 75$/month

172€/year university gym in Finland. Really roomy and good gear, because it's subsidied by the government. Almost only university students and staff there, so no Jamals and Ahmeds.

My Anytime had an insane amount of cardio equipment.

Pretty close

I appreciate the info, Veeky Forums

I am thinking about just saying fuck a membership.
I don't have a squat rack and that is the only reason I go to the gym. My ceiling is only 7 foot. Is there any trustworthy squat racks? I have only ever used cages.

mines £19.99 a month. we have a budget 24hr gym called The Gym Group in L O N D O N. pretty decent tbqhwyrnf

$240/mo

small black iron gym with "personal trainer" on SS program.

kill me

Enroll at Missouri Western, the cheapest university in the galaxy, and use the gym for free. Two kinds of gains at once.

have you ever thought of the costs involved in setting up a crossfit gym compared to the costs involved in setting up a regular gym? have you ever consider you're being ripped off?
this is why crossfit spreads like plague, they don't even have to buy dumbbell much less machines and get to charge over $100 from complete idiots.

Please tell me where this is. Anytime Fitness is killing me famalam.

480 per year in Virginia
It's a powerlifting/strongman/cross fit amalgam gym

I paid like 30 a month when genesis was golds in kcmo. Those prices seem high. Where do you work? Some places have corporate discounts.

Mine is $12 a week but pretty much every month they have a sale of $9 a week but I'm too autistic to go talk to the person at reception and change.

pure gym
£15 / $20
clean / good equipment / open 24/7

about 50 dollars why the fuck is it so fucking expensive here for fuck sakes we are poor croatians living on tourist gibs why make the gym so fucking expensive and its like not even open the whole day, fucking shithole

11.5 USD / month with a $60 sign up fee and $30 yearly fee.

$25/mo for a relatively tiny hole-in-the-wall gym

Can't justify going elsewhere or spending more because it's only a two minute walk from my apartment

Council gym with swimming pool for free.

I could go the gym cooperation for £17.

Self employed painter. I left Golds when Genesis took over

63€/month but i can go to any of the gyms that belongs to that chains.
Gyms are expensive relative to the wages where im from. Minimum wage is under 3€ an hour. So poorcucks cant afford it.
Thank god im not that shit off

Zero in both cases.
First is my brother's home gym, but I don't feel like messing with his weights + I'm DYELish
Other is free air bodyweight gym, I started going there few times a week because the machines are comfortable to use + I get to socialize a bit.

Bist du es, Süddeutschland?

$40/mo 9am-9pm no sundays grungy old school bb and pl spot small and good dudes

Ne fick dich du bambusratte

6.99NZD a week where i am

Tfw you might go to my gym

I know this is bait but is CrossFit really that expensive?

Different Crossfit fag here, I pay 75 a month, but they have everything I could need and more. Plenty of dumbells, kettlebells, bars and plates, with oly platforms and oly plates. If I want to come in and do my own thing, nobody makes a fuss if you don't want to do the class

Downside, it's a total mom gym as most people come from the local high school, I have been there since february, and a lot of the members have not gone up in weight in any of their lifts, I understand that they're probably there just for the fitness element but why not challenge yourself?

Cityfitness?

It depends. Apparently some in socal actually run upwards of $200

there's a planet fitness for 10 bucks a month but i go to a local ymca costs me 25 a month

Also missourifag here. Howell cnty

Singapore

East Bank Club Chicago

For that much you could buy quality home gym equipment after a couple months.

That's $156 a year your autism is costing you. Is $156 not worth 5 minutes of your time?