Which Catholic Order has done most for the Christianity?

Which Catholic Order has done most for the Christianity?

Attached: f68bdb42aaba5dda83330eb93a3d0560--military-orders-the-military.jpg (736x1076, 177K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reformation.org/jesuit-oath.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teutonic_Order
reformation.org/knights-templar-exposed-at-last.html
americamagazine.org/issue/486/faith-focus/jesuits-are-too-liberal
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Knights of Malta they almost had a president of USA, acknowledged

Attached: IMG_0101.jpg (535x358, 51K)

>Which Catholic Order has done most for the Christianity?
none of em

Which would-be President was that?

The Knights of Columbus.

knights of columbus or the jesuits

The Teutonic Knights

Not a catholic order

It really astonishes me how all those Templars Conspiracy Theories outright just ignore that the Templars and their treasures survived in Portugal as the Order of Christ

The Society of Jesus

Attached: j.gif (500x500, 62K)

>the only Christian order who successfully converted 3/4 of the world to Christianity.
>somehow they become extra stage BBEG

looks like hilary

Jesuits

reformation.org/jesuit-oath.html

It was the order of Christ that developed the maritime technology that enabled and kickstarted the Discovery age leading to global spread of Catholic faith. I'll vote for them.

>Order of Christ
Why pay more for a brand-name Catholic order? The Order of Christ has all the Christ you'll need, at a price point that will make you "Hail Mary"!

That’s a monastic order not a military order

SANTIAGO

Attached: Santiago-matamoros-896x1024.jpg (896x1024, 151K)

Teutonic Knights. They turned the Eastern European Pagans into Christians.

Undeniably the Hospitallers. They fought all through the Crusades and they fought for hundreds of years against the Ottomans. To this day they continue to perform medical and charitable services all around the world as they've been doing for 900 years.

Almost all of those orders are extinct anyway, the Order of the Holy Sepulchre, Knights Teutonic, and Knights Hospitaller (usually called the Knights of St. John or the Knights of Malta today) are the only ones I'm aware of still being around in their original forms.

It's a fraternal organization, they're not actually a chivalric order.

Yes it is
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teutonic_Order

They're an organization of regular clerics (meaning they follow a specific rule, make specific vows, etc.) but not a military order.

Jesuits aren't monastics, they don't live in monasteries or take monastic vows (they do they opposite, they're very active in the world).

The facebook group "CommiePapist".

>jesuit oath

It's a hoax, Jesuits don't actually take that oath.

Completely biased here, but; knights hospitaller

t. Jesuit taqia

>Protestants actually believe this

Attached: 1512575745512.jpg (334x334, 155K)

What the fuck is wrong with American proddies? Do they all have some mental retardation gene?

wtf I love Jesuits now

The US are crackpot central.

Why the heck were they so french?

Attached: mesterss.jpg (1906x2000, 842K)

Knights of Templar and Teutonic order

Pioneering religious freedom means that 90% of batshit religious groups start there

That's some assassin's creed shit

Wait protestants think this is supposed to portray Jesuits in a bad light?

I was working for the Hospitallers in Hungary, they are nice

that whole site is some heavy fanfiction central
>THE KNIGHTS TEMPLAR WERE CATALANS (SPANIARDS) WHO PLANNED ON MAKING THE SOUTH OF FRANCE A MUSLIM CALIPHATE. THAT CALIPHATE WOULD THEN BE USED AS A SPRINGBOARD FOR THE MUSLIM CONQUEST OF THE REST OF FRANCE . . . AND ALL OF EUROPE!!
reformation.org/knights-templar-exposed-at-last.html

France was the Elder Daughter of the Church, the largest and most populous Christian power. So it's hardly surprising. They were at the forefront of all these crusading endeavors, especially since they had a large amount of nobles itching for a fight, while the king was slowly cracking down on noble squabbles and slowly centralising the kingdom.

Yeah, I did a lot of volunteering for them, they really are. My grandma ended her life in one of their old age care facilities, probably the best place she could have been in.

Attached: Templars 1300.png (2500x1906, 606K)

This this is the knights of Malta

>They are the only sovereign nation without land
>they have their own money
>they are recognized and vote at UN
>they are the new world order

...let that sink in

Y CIERRA

Catholics aren't Christian

The Teutonic Knights weren't a catholic order fucking retard

They were a Catholic order until their last last leader decided to convert to Protestant.

ESPAÑA

The order of Lazarus during the crusades literally just took care of lepers and diseased knights. They still exist and try to spread humanitarian and health related things across the globe. They even accept Jews and Muslims. Pretty based imo

Jesuits
americamagazine.org/issue/486/faith-focus/jesuits-are-too-liberal

Attached: bddbd63c12f63191418a686b49be6a1f.jpg (460x287, 16K)

No lepers today bud

The ones that didnt destroy eastern Christendom because an italian man pointed the finger at it.

the NRA

Attached: nra2.jpg (624x416, 66K)

My great-grandmother had "de Santiago" in her last name and claimed her ancestors were part of the order in Spain she adopted my grandmother so I'm not related to her by blood but I'd love to trace back her lineage

is there any place where I can look up names of members?

>implying popecucks aren't gungrabbers

niggers

t. German

They still do health work for other diseases

based jesuits