Has anyone made social gains after being Veeky Forums?

Has anyone made social gains after being Veeky Forums?

dick sucking lips

better full than thin

Is the guy in the right full blooded east asian?

E-eggman?!?

This

No, but that's because I wasn't a asocial incel to begin with. I started lifting because I wanted to be stronger and in better shape, not so I could somehow talk to girls better.

ree

Yes, although that was just a welcome side effect. I had no problem talking to strangers but now that I'm more comfortable with myself and upgrading all the time I can actually hit on grills because I don't consider myself out of their league anymore.
I expect some social losses with acquaintances / buddies soon, though, when I have to cut back on the partying (sleep deprivation, alcohol, fast food).

lmao this is great

This desu

>notice i'm fat and unhealthy
>don't want to be fat and unhealthy
>lose weight
>realise i'll end up skinny fat cause i'm not eating enough and just doing cardio
>realise i fell for the dieting meme of eating nothing but salad 1000kcal of salad a day = healthy
>start eating properly and lifting

How do I get lips like on the right?

>girls notice and approach me
>people invite me to social gatherings of all sort
>random people suddenly have some stupid urge to start small talk with me at bus stations and other such places (I live in Finland so small talk is pretty much rape)
>cashiers and other customer service people are more friendly and frequently try to please me (packing my groceries for me, giving me discounts because ??? etc)
>women constantly ask me if I could hand them something from the top shelf when I'm at the store

I've just retreated further into my shell and now I regret getting Veeky Forums because it was better when nobody noticed me. I find it irritating when people breach my "bubble" and wake me up from my inner fantasy world.

No when I was lifting I was in cocoon mode so my social skills went to SHIT.

Sure I get more attention.

got laid for the first time

no, just his mom is asian I believe

fillers

Literally everything went vice-versa for me.

Chadiot Rodgers

In high school,
>5'6 113lbs
>pretty much 0 female contact
>have a good amount of solid friends but we weren't the popular ones
>enjoyed my time just playing video games and chilling with my friends
>grade 11 summer decide I need to do something before college or I could be a social shut in for the rest of my life
>grew up to 5'10 since freshman year
>started going to the gym on a 5x5 routine
>balloon up from 113lbs to 180lbs in 8 months
>huge mass gains

In college,
>got into a triple room with two other guys, complete chads
>I just blend right the fuck in, we become the best bros and huge partyers
>girls walk up to me at parties and straight up just ask to make out with me
>got too drunk to ever ask them out and would black out way too frequently

One time I was at an ABC (anything but clothes) party wearing some beer cartons as a suit of armor and a crown. Some girl came up to me, tore off my armor so I was only in my boxers and crown, and told me if I gave her a lapdance she would make out with me. I basically shoved my ass in her face for about 2 minutes and she grabbed me and gave me a huge hickey after slobbering over my face. She was some 4th year asian nurse. Anyways that's my story. I'm in my senior year now and just got out of a 3 year relationship in which she cheated on me. Gonna go out and slay.

Social skills can always be improved upon, but not looks. Asians are just never going to be more handsome than white men.

In fact, trying to autistically meme some kind of Asian Chadness only lowers their attractiveness.

>lower bf
>thicker neck
>better hair
>better skin
>expression (ie don't look like an overly happy cuck all the time)
>facial posture
>facial hair
All those improve your face, which can be very much be worked on
Then there's the body, which is obvious

I think I've become less social, but only because I've found nobody's interesting right now. We're all in college, and instead of sharing anything interesting everybody just does the same generic small talk. It bores me.
>friend comes home from overseas for the next week or two
>throws bonfire
>tons of people, a lot from high school
>I show to see him and shoot the shit for a few
>plan on leaving fairly quick anyways
>couple people recognize me
>few wave to me
>tell him I've gotta go and that we'll hang later this week
I haven't seen most of them in 2 years, and that's fantastic to me.

>qt grill tried to chat me up during one of my rests in between squats
>during this chat she said I had gains, thinks I'm somewhat big
>we exchanged insta/snap, she was enthusiastic about my shitty photography skills
>Am now very scared of going to the gym at the same time, very much considering going at the morning to avoid grill
>Have ignored some snaps from her already
Kill la kill me

Black pill: Looksmaxing only works for those who are already attractive. It's mainly to move you up the bracket from 7-8/10 girl to 9-10/10 girl.

If you are facecel there is nothing to be done about it.

>be type 1 diabetic
>very depressed in highschool lots of drinking/drugs
>get Veeky Forums and social in 20s
>gain incurable ED because of a few years of uncontrolled blood sugars as a retarded teenager

life isn't fair sometimes