What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Islam

He's black. Guarantee if he was white he wouldn't believe in that new age bullshit.

He was breathing into his balls

You're supposed to breathe into your spongiosa and exhale from your peehole

He was done in by that pre-war tech

>Guarantee if he was white he wouldn't believe in that new age bullshit.

Who's most likely to be anti-vaxxers?

Anti-vaxing isn't new age bullshit dumb coon.

His wacko new-age spiritual stuff ruined him tbph

He became a fucking hippie cultist.

He's black

2 years of yoga.

You are right, it's even worse

Motherfucker you want autism for your kids?

did he become muslim?

No, he is Baha'i, but has a lot of respect for Muslims

Oh the ignorance is risible. Do humanity a favor and remove yourselves from the gene pool please. People like you don't deserve the hard fought wonders of modern medicine.

Mid life crisis. Men need to feel powerful after 40 otherwise they feel cucked.

You know user, vaccines is what causes your autism

That guy is fucking weird. Used to watch him and started to notice he's going off the deep end with all the absolute shite he was talking. Dude must have some psychological issues.

>thinks nogs are predominant in new age

... You need to read moar

>What went wrong?
Not sure...i dont know this person, can i get a quick rundown?

Elgin mocked him so bad he had a breakdown

Overdosed on testosterone, made his wife a single mum and converted to Islam.

You're kidding... He actually became the negro meme!

>does illegal drugs
>pumps and dumps white chick
>falls for 72 virgins meme

Nogs... Always true to type

Quick rundown on the Bogdanoffs:

>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control France with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader's first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don't know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they're benevolent beings

Why haven't you taken the bogpill yet user?

He no longer wanted to make love to his wife.

>Oh the ignorance is risible. Do humanity a favor and remove yourselves from the gene pool please. People like you don't deserve the hard fought wonders of modern medicine.

His channel is pseudoscience bullshit
>breathe into your balls LOLWAT
>Elgintensity made fun of him 2 years ago, he replied with a 15 min video being butthurt, Elgintensity replied, Elliot literally got laughed off his own channel and claimed he went on "hiatus"

Being a mulatto. The nigger genes made him go insane.

He turned into Colonel Kurtz

He played football so his brain is mushed

oh the ignorance is *farts* risible. *sniffs* Do humanity a favor *farts* and remove yourselfs from *sniffs* the gene pool *sniffs* please

>5'8

He's a little fella

For you

For me

I still like elliott and im grateful for all the information i gathered from his channel for free. World needs more people like him desu.

What happened to him? Fame. just like it fucks up literally everybody else.

>my fedora is infinitely superior to your earthly pursuits

Yeah his work on bioenergizing is probably the most freely available information on an otherwise almost unknown subject, I wondered where he went but this just sounds like a bad time

Married someone 15 years older

Forgot that most people don't care about his pet bioengineering project and just want the old half sane and oft times accidentally wise down to earth exercise guru that will get them motivated to go to and stay in the gym.

checked

Sincerely, who cares? If you think he went off the deep end there are a thousand other gym monkeys for you on YouTube. Why do you fixate on this guy?

he's not black

Cause he's cool

>this is the mind of a sheltered child

holy shit dude on the right looks just like one of fred armisen's characters in portlandia
2good

Motherfucker to you think you've never been vaccinated?

(You)

not all vaccines cause autism. the main one that does is the 3-in-1 vaccine. also i'm totally against all vaccines. if you get some crazy disease and die you have shit genetics and deserve death. it keeps the gene pool stronger.

>if you get some crazy disease and die you have shit genetics and deserve death. it keeps the gene pool stronger.
This is the fedoriest fedoralord fedora post I have read in years

Fedorially

Kek it figures that someone who doesnt understand genetics would be anti vaccine.

10% of europeans are safe from HIV infection because of the black plague. disease definitely strengthens the gene pool.

>viruses never adapt

I can youre fat

I enjoyed a lot of his life advice videos when I was going through tough times.

He definitely has his quacky moments though.