Veeky Forums BTFO

Christian Pastor absolutely destroys Bodybuilding as a sport, hobby and industry

youtube.com/watch?v=sTUSj4MyYUw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JUwQGcNJyQo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muscle_dysmorphia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is Pastor Anderson's work out

Wrong video

youtube.com/watch?v=JUwQGcNJyQo

this is the voice of a man who's job is speaking?

also, is this the pastor who is a meme on /pol/ being so happy marrying an interracial couple?

what is the purpose of this video, his workouts aren't difficult or impressive

he's an electrician

What a fucking retard.

>theres two types of sports associated with weightlifting
>bodybuilding and powerlifting
>doesnt mention actual weightlifting

>even better than the bodybuilder or the powerlifter is the man who goes to work... toserve his boss

Wtf I thought this was a Christian sermon, not a Jewish marketing campaign.

lmao another flustered narcissist

the truth is that bodybuilding is for sodomites and insecure boys. real men powerlift.

NEETs will not inherit the kingdom of God

what do all these sodomites have in common?

answer: they're all bodybuilders

They don't need to inherit it, they live in it's environment daily

Real men respect others passion, hard work, and dedication no matter the context.
Yeah like I said, he's a retard.

Powerlifting is just as vain and filled with insecure boys.
It just has a lower amount of open faggots and is mostly filled with bisexuals who'll fuck anything.

The Bible says if you don't work you can't eat. This is why all NEETs are depressed. NEETdom is a curse from God, desu. Repent.

no one here weight lifts

it's all about doing shitty powerlifting routines or bodybuilding
that's all.

what?

presumably, no one in the crowd he was addressing powerlifts or bodybuilds either.

absolutely BASED!

Strength training and powerlifting are not vain at all as you can apply your newly gained functional strength to the real world - such as in your job or in a martial art. Bodybuilding is vain, narcissistic, unhealthy and useless.

Not only are most bodybuilders sodomites but they also could be suffering from a mental illness.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muscle_dysmorphia

I know the middle and the left guy in briefs. Not familiar with the guy on the right.

Nice argument. You're a typical sodomite who hates Pastor Anderson because he rightly believes that you people should be killed.

Sodomites are disgusting.

Of course you would know the guy.. you're a bodybuilder thus very likely to be a sodomite.

I don't do bodybuilding though. I think it's stupid, but I also happen to believe pastor anderson is stupid as well

>Strength training and powerlifting are not vain at all as you can apply your newly gained functional strength to the real world

powerlifting is a one way trip to fucking snap city and the most important thing needed from lifting is strength endurance.
Which powerlifting does not give a fuck about.
And strength training is just hobby bullshit.

General weight training along with basic calisthenics has far more carry over and doesn't have the childish need for constant PRs to boost their tiny egos.

According to atheist science there is no race, why don't you go spit on the face of your Jewish biology professors instead of a righteous man like Anderson you wicked sodomite devil? Be gone.

So you agree that bodybuilding and the pursuit of aesthetics are vain and useless? Cool.

Yes. So is powerlifting and "strength training".

I wish the SS fags would have the fucking balls to admit it.

>mfw the racist dude gets righteously BTFO here

Racism is a Jewish invention. Have you ever wondered why Jews call whites racist? It's because they're projecting. Whites who adopt racism are adopting Judaism.

LOL
Signed

Rippetoes opinion holds no weight, he was never good at powerlifting, never trained anyone of note and has contributed nothing other than 'do barbell lifts' to the strength world. He's a meme.

Fuck this shit, I'm getting such a weird as fuck de ja vu vibes from this comment and the two replies it has. I know my mind's playing tricks but this shit is so fucking vivid, I feel I seen this exact thing like two years ago browsing Veeky Forums wew

I wish anyone bitching here actually lifted. This man seems no different than the average jealous skinnyfat and seems to be barely withholding his desire to be fucked by bodybuilders and powerlifters alike.

This is the clearly the only person who has lifted.

Struggling to deadlift below two plates. LOL. My working set is 365 and I'm a "bodybuilder." Get BTFO

Bodybuilding ain't even a sport regardless.

>hides the weight for bench
lmao

He is ethnically Jewish (maternal grandmother is 100% Ashkenazi Jew), if that's what you're meaning by your pic.

You must be a NEET or a numale white collar worker who doesn't have a physical job. If you had a physically demanding job you wouldnt even need to be lifting 365

This is the guy who started my journey on holocaust denial. I have so much respect for this man. How can I ever recover from this? I don't think I'll be able to find the motivation to go to the gym ever again. Hold me, Veeky Forums

better than obama's

>365
struggling to deadlift below 4 plates
LMAO

What? You should go to the gym just stop doing shitty useless bodybuilding programs which are focused on aesthetics over functional strength. Strength training and running is always good and healthy.

>Protestant
Opinion discarded

4 plates ez. 365 for working sets. whats it like to be small bro

because a pastor has a physically demanding job? LOL

365 isn't really that impressive.

first of all he's an electrician

and being a pastor is not as easy as you think, plus he goes soul winning 3 times a week which involves knocking on people's doors for hours and hours on end, it takes a lot of effort to do what he does. he opened his church when he was 22 years old and started off with only 15 people for the first three years until it grew.

please make this a meme

He already is a meme on eightchan's /christian/ board

fucking this.

>Pastor Racemixer
Fuck off, heretic shill

this guys voice is higher than a castrated boy opera singer

Synagogue of Satan

deja vus are the most fucked up shit in the world user theres nothing more abstract out there
dont go down the rabbit hole just ignore it

He's from Southern California, it's no surprise that he sounds like a faggot

What was all that about mental bodybuilders supposed to mean?

nice deadlift form, also
>struggling with 2 pl8s

see how he returns to the poses again and again and how much he enjoys them? kek
>not full of subverted desire
>not forgetting to love ie. full of schadenfruede as he speaks
bleh
omfg we don't need that here + anti-intellectualism
>expecting anything else?