What are your long term goals, Veeky Forums?

What are your long term goals, Veeky Forums?

For me it's:
>Settle down
>Two kids and a swimming pool

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/r0HX4a5P8eE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That used to be my goal.
But then I realized that I'm a fundamentally broken man and have no hope of ever achieving that.
So my new goals are to live long well and be a good uncle and eventually move into the alaskan wilderness and eventually die in my handmade log cabin.

My short term goal is to become a disgustingly shredded bastard and rehab myself.

self respect

>become disgustingly wealthy
>have 4 homes (interior BC, Boston, Florida, Wyoming)
>have tons of guns and trailers n shit
>an 80 foot yacht
>two or three kids with gorgeous wife

Get $10,000
Then get $100,000
And then way down the road, be worth $1,000,000

Wish me luck bros

>boii puss

I almost want to have a kid for the sole reason that I have awesome genes. But all the time and money and commitment... Eh

I have 3 sisters. One has ovary problems, one is probably a dyke, but hopefully I'll have a few nieces and nephews someday. I want to be a cool uncle and set up some trust funds.

my grandfather was a ww2 pilot he shot at burgers, before that he was a gymnast. died at 90, his body was still in good shape even though he smoked and drank till he was 87 till alzheimers finally kicked in and brought him down.
I want to be around long enough to see some grand kids. being fit seems to be a big part of that.

I'm not brave

kek

1.Buy a bigger apartment for my family because we are living in a fucking box now.
2.Help my wife to get her bachelor degree and take some pressure off of me.
3.Learn to drink in moderation.

>lose 40 lbs
>gain financial security
> finally master cooking with only raw ingredients
>buy an apartment over a two-car garage
>become a schoolteacher
>keep a journal
>acquire a midnight purple four-door R33 GT-R
>drive it to work every day
>spend weekdays teaching in the classroom
>spend weekends grading, making lesson plans, leading field trips, wrenching, and drinking.
>fall in love, get married, have a child, raise him/her with care, affection, and respect
>embarrass my kid when we're in public together
>make friends with my neighbors
>keep a vegetable garden
>acquire a small collection of guns, leave them to my son/daughter when I pass away
>take my wife on yearly vacations abroad
>maintain a sound mind in a sound body into old age
>retire on a modest income and spend my autumn years reading great literature with my wife and enjoying visits from our grandchildren
>pass away peacefully in my armchair
>scatter my ashes over the Pacific

that's beautiful, user.

Relevant
youtu.be/r0HX4a5P8eE

>Have a fitness model tier aesthetic body (male)

>Graduate with Comp Sci degree
>Invest my future salary in crypto currency
>Buy a classic muscle car 68fastback mustang and a Tesla.
>Go fuck girls in Russia and Japan.
>Eventually settle down
>Put effort into my children, so they turn out successful.
>Die

reclaim the eurasian steppe for my people

Financially independent by 45 - 50

I've already travelled enough.
I've made peace with the fact that I'll never love.
I already have a degree
I'm well on my way with my career
I'm already debt free
I already have an apartment.

Seeing pictures of 1950s America is so depressing. How could it all go so wrong in such a short time...

1950's america is a fucking marketing campaign to pacify, dumbdown, and mentally rape the entire population. And it worked.
Academia and art was destroyed during this time as well.

The picture painted is not accurate.

fuck underage girls and getting away with it

Eh, it's romanticized. Even if you were a white man, you'd be making less than the average American does today. You'd also probably be working in a factory, the only screen you'd own would be a small shitty black and white TV, houses were smaller, virtually no appliances, your only choice of movies were westerns, and i hope you like jazz because that's the only good music that existed back then. Anything counter culture in general probably sucked, the 50s seem so naive and hokey. I mean McDonald's was an exciting thing for that time period. Think about how boring your life would be for McDonald's to be a highlight in your life.

Get Hercules body so ppl will cry when I hang myself

People are going to cry regardless.

>reach 170 lbs 10% bf
>1/2/3/4
>multimillion dollar business empire
>eventually (in the distant future) get married to a loving, loyal qt with similar interests
>design and implement a public transit system that isn't shit for American cities
>travel extensively and have homes in LA (for business reasons, I don't really want to live there), somewhere in the Sierra Nevadas near where I grew up, and Ireland
>divert part of my income into running a game development studio so that I can tell the stories I want to tell
>own a castle
My life is a work in progress. I'm a skeleton, but I'm up 10 lbs and progressing on my lifts. I'm finally actually taking the plunge and starting my own business. I've really hit it off with a beautiful girl who is in her final semester as an econ major and moonlights as a model (I only barely managed to avoid ruining things with my fear of long-term relationships). As long as I don't autistically shut down, I'll keep improving.

>ops wildest dreams are of mediocrity and a swimming pool

Way to swallow the narrative you fucking drone.

Most important:
In no particular order:

>Eternal salvation through Yeshua
>Make a career out of helping people or saving lives
>Marry beautiful faithful traditional woman
>Raise at least 3 responsible and enlightened productive good natured children to help make the world a better place
>Be the best I can at all times and do my part in fixing this fallen world and if I don't fully succeed in this life have my children/the people I impacted fix it somewhere down the line

Less important ones:
>Get fit, sexy, healthy
>Raise my family on a farm somewhere rural and close to nature.
>Own a couple draft horses
>Hit 1/2/3/4 sometime in the next year or two

you've hit me in the feels. well said m8.

Unless you were rich, it was just marketing. So if you're family isn't rich now, you would still be a worthless stinky NEET. That's right user. Imagine that freshly mowed lawn, big house, and understated landscaping as your family enjoys a meal together. Your Mother will never trim her bush while longingly staring at your Father grilling his sausage as your brother eagerly awaits Dad's hot dog to be chased with some coke as you slather ketchup on that all beef frankfurter in your aesthetic geometrically inspired spanish and black olive patterned dress with you hair in cute pigtails with lime green bowties and a sneak of Mom's perfume just hoping that the gentle breeze doesn't reveal your lack of panties on this delightful sunny day.

I just want a 9 to 5, vacation time and a fake natty body. I can't stand reading people with normal lives complaining about their discontent, absolutely because of envy. I don't think these people understand the stress of grocery shopping when you can't just throw whatever you want in your cart.

live long enough for biological immortality.

i really want to live to heat death of the universe.
and the travel to a new fresh universe and repeat until infinity.
sucks that i was born 2-3 generations too early.
bu theres a slim chance

You're concerned about the heat death of the universe? Seriously? Let me ask you this, have you ever filed your taxes early?

not him but I've been concerned about it as well

5pl8 DL for reps

Lose 30 or so more pounds.
Find a man who can love me despite the copious amount of loose skin.
Save enough money to buy a house we could fix up.
I would like to have a backyard big enough to keep a large garden with fresh vegetables and herbs.
I'd like to get a better computer to make fun ASMR videos.
Chickens. I'd like some chickens.
Children would be nice, but I'm getting old.

I want to have children that love me as much as I love my father.

For me it's:
>Settle down
>Two swimming pools and a kid.

>cuckitalists

>tfw you have been brainwashed into thinking life is about chasing green jewish paper

t. Brainlet

Dying is my only long term goal.

only admirable goal here. You're the only one not cucked by our postmodernist world

>get fit
>leave the country
>wife and kids

>settle down in small town (5-10k inhabitants)
>qt wife, at least 2 kids (as many as it takes to have at least 1 boy and 1 girl)
>small house, 4 rooms (or 5 if 3+ kids)
>comfy small gym where I can shoot the shit with other regulars
>not insanely rich but enough monies to afford house upkeep (maybe hire a gardener or maybe get into it myself) and 2-3 motorcycles (tourer, commuter, track bike) + regular track days
>be the strong, motorcycle riding, guitar playing uncle who lets you play video games for sister's kids

Oh and after that:
>raise kids to be self-sufficient, successful and happy people
>die before parkinson's takes me (likely because motorcycles)

Postion of short to long term goals
>Cut down to acceptable levels of bf
>Get drivers licence
>Squat 4pl8
>Bang qt (gf optional)
>Complete engendering degree.