Progress

Here's my progress after four months...

It's not particularly impressive, but I'm trying to properly calculate how many cals I need, and gain mass without gaining too much fat. My lifts are increasing, as are my weight and measurements (slowly), so I am making progress, though I hoped to make it slightly quicker.

These pictures are about 18 weeks apart, and both show me (obviously) without flexing.

Have I made progress Veeky Forums?

Progress general...

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149807833
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i hope left is after

Haha, yeah, it is...

You need a burger.

Honest opinion is that you'd literally look better with another 10 pounds of bodyfat even without gaining muscle. Stop worrying so much about staying lean, you're a skeleton and you should have put on more weight in 4 months. Eat more.

Nigga.
You're fucking anorexic.
Eat fucking food and gain some fucking mass.
No I'm not bullshiting you
No I'm not fucking kidding around
EAT FUCKING FOOD

You need some kind of easy to get nutrient supplement, like sustagen or up&go. I was like you in that I've never been a big eater and had a fast metabolism.

Read the sticky, eat some nice steaks and put some muscle on.

Eating a lot is no problem for me at all... I'm never full (which I know is the issue for lots of skellies like me). I'm just trying to gain mass without getting fat, which lots of people seem to accidentally do. When I started with this bulk 4 months ago, I started out at 2700 cals a day, I'm now at 3300 cals a day, which I think is about right. I'm gaining weight now more quickly than I previously was.

Thanks for the input!

OP bump...

Please someone tell me I've improved from my pic on the right

Also, general progress thread...

STICC

Height/weight?

The fuck is this shit? OP do you know what 'eating' means?

4 months lifting pls no bully

how can u people waste so much time? 4 months my ass. these bodies require no amount of exercise at all.

180cm, 147lb

For the first few of weeks, I was running my own PPL routine.

I'm now running this routine...

forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149807833

... though I've been doing all exercises at 4x8.

I moved to the exact routine (with specified rep and set ranges, rather than a general 4x8) a couple of weeks ago.

In your opinion, given the info I've offered in this thread, what do you think is my major mistake? Is it simply eating too few cals (given my routine)?

I want to insist again that, although very slowly, my measurements, weight and lifts are all increasing...

good work man. How old?

never worry about bodyfat, it's actually all very simple

>want to cultivate mass? eat big, lift big
>cultivated too much? need trim? eat smol, all protein, lift big
>wow i look good, how do i not lose it? eat when hungry, proper macros, lift big

16 breh

What is your program?
You should prob be doing SS +Gomad since you are so skinny.

I've outlined it here:

yeah looked like you had some baby fat in the before picture. good change in body composition. Keep at it

reported

So do you think my routine is fine? If I focus on upping my cals, should I gain mass with my routine?

Congratulations, you wasted 4 months.