youtube.com/watch?v=gFnq1wLvCOw
youtu.be/mootoNyPW0A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this one made me so fuckn mad
also
>my husband

>two semicolons a few words apart from each other
Really tickles the ol' autism

Now that is....that is just natural selection.

>feel insecure wearing a fitted shirt if above 18%bf
>fat as fuck sister wears booty shorts and tanks constantly
>even went to a business event looking like the michelin man in a trash bag
I don't know if I hate or envy how shameless they are

she looks like an edgy watermelon

Glorious

thicc

Imagine being this emotionally retarded

How does she make it through the day if an off-hand comment from a fucking child makes her cry

Had an almost 600 lb patient tonight. Was so large he had a tracheostomy and was on a ventilator while he slept because he physically could not breath. He felt really embarrassed at how many people it took to lift him. You can tell he hated the situation he was in. Obesity to that extent is honestly a mental disorder

I really enjoy her writing style, shame she is a fatty

impressive bulk desu.

why isnt ephedrine prescribed for fat loss?

>Obesity is a mental disorder.
>mental disorder.
>Medfag here
Along with any other addiction we can consider obesity as the result of a coping mechanism: excessive eating. You feel stressed or sad so you eat because eating releases endorphins, specially high in sugar foods which directly activate the endogenous opioid system. That's how it starts, but it progresses once the person gets heavy enough because they can never satiate their feeling of hunger:
>Fat cells disrupt the absorption Leptin (the satiate hormone)
>Dopamine Receptor Down Regulation (so they need to eat more to start to feel as happy as they did before)
>They are literally starving in their own bodies because they don't have muscle mass.

>> youtube.com/watch?v=zcMBm-UVdII

Damn, glad I Iost weight before losing myself in that cycle.

As a former fatty I completely agree that food can truly be an addiction.

Do you live in the US?

She could probably look tasty if she had an intense 3-6 months clean living

>white people fuck

So, she carried a bottle of her piss with her? What the fuck?

Is that staged?

She said she was planning on doing it, and regularly spikes their drinks and food
Shes an user, what do you expect?

what a hideous monster. i know they announced SMT5 for switch today but i didn't need to see an actual monster yet

>angelic?
>pretty?
>USA! USA!

A classic

jeez, she's a prisoner in her own body. self imprisonment.

forbidden technique self imprisonment no jutsu

If you tell people you are going to kill your kid, you'll probably go to jail or at least child protective services come to take away your kid. If you mention that you're going to kill them very slowly over years it's okay?
I don't know what's happening anymore..

>runs a 6 minute mile
Jesus Christ the delicious delusion

>giving the kid an adult multivitamin
>because you can never be too healthy
This has got to be fake. Kids gonna have heart disease, diabetes and vitamin toxicity by the time she is 10

I refuse to not think this grease pit hasn't confused the quarter mile track around a football field for a "mile."

She needs to clean her soul first, then cleanse herslef of the feminist bullshit, then grow her hair, then get laser surgery for her tats, then go on a 6 month healthy eating stint, and then THEN she may pass for a 6.5/10.

And we all know its never gonna happen.

Delusion at that age is just sad.

Fucking. This.

We need to start finding the sons of bitches who fuck these creatures and put them in death camps, they're the ones validating these lardasses and encouraging this type of behavior.

Its the only way guys

I have to say for the last point that that's really a valid issue. From the point on where I went below 20% BF, it seemed as if the cold was starting to "pass right into my bones" and I would start to freeze really quickly.
Even my boyfriend always points out how "he doesn't even need an airconditioner anymore because he can use me to cool down"

But for the post as a whole... as a salty skinny girl, I could bring up the same points for why I dislike fat women. In the end, it's just a mix of inferiority complexes and competition from both sides. Most of the "average"(Central european, not Hamerican) girls here don't really seem to care about eachother's clothing sizes in the least.

>what a hideous monster.
Hmmm. Juuuust a little projection there, no?

Anyway, here she was before Reddit helped her out. I can only imagine what started the self-destructive behavior. It makes me sad.

youtu.be/Mkuox8W2nIo

All those 'problems' are just her insecurities. They would be fixed if she wasn't fat and narcissistic.

literal hamgalaxy

sup /cgl/

WHITE
PEOPLE
FUCK
WHITE
PEOPLE

WAIT NO
STOP

Did they start having a stroke while typing?

>43308806
This
Too mutch worth on this

Wow, how did he manage to type that

fostering that fit privilege to Veeky Forums into burando.

Thank you user

God fucking damn it, I hate these people. What the fuck is wrong with Generation X? Did they never learn sticks and stones can break your bones, but words will never hurt you?

*colons

the way he just gives up is marvelous.

Fresh from tumblr

Funny, but def fake

>The first two

"T-There's no such thing as health, even though fat is important to your health and the more you have the better."

>The last one

I believe I speak for all fats when I say that this is not goddamn dating advice. Dating advice would be if you told us how to find those zebra-stripped flying unicorns, you stupid blimp.

I love how she's a whale and he's /fit. Everytime

>you dont need to worry about looking like a disgusting blob its society whos wrong :)
>but expect your partner to be 10/10 by any means you derve it for being so strong ;)))))

>friend chicken from kfc
gee I knew fat people liked food but now its their friend?

I don't like Lena Dunham at all, but I feel like making fun of an overweight person who's working out and seemingly attempting to better their situation is counterproductive here.

>the guy posting this shit is a beta
man what a supprise

Shut the fuck up or I will stab you.

>mfw girl I haven't seen in years posts a photo on Facebook and is unrecognizably fat
>see it because mutual friend likes it
Holy fucking shit dude. She was fucking thin as hell last time I saw her. That shit was just sad. Granted, coming from a small town in a rural area, there are a lot of those cases.

Forgot pic. I do have a face.

Please help

Help you with what you faggot?

Why so mad, is that your sister or something?

no its my gf, I think she's cheating on me

Is that pic called 'emptiness' because the cat is empty? Because it looks really content, like one of those cats that sits under the car down your road all the time, no matter if its cold or raining, its there just really chilled. Id like to feel like that one day

It's your own fault for assuming you could tie down a strong independent woman like her

>austrian state-sponsored fitness youtuber
>youtube.com/watch?v=gFnq1wLvCOw
>COw

Even Youtubes algorithm hates this people.

>cant spell cellulite without "u lit"
this fatty is pretty funny

>tie her down
truck straps?

Whoa they did! That’s hype.

Tie her down like Gulliver's Travels?

Anyone still got that webm of the hambeast thrusting her way on top of a dude while his tiny legs stick out the side?

haha yea i want to laugh at that so someone please post it lol i really really like that webm

Guize, comeon.

Welcome to 2017. In this age, we want a shirt, but even more than that, we want likes on FB. Strategy: follow well-tested formula.

>Step 1: Take literally any tiny event or experience from your day (purchasing a shirt in this case).
>Step 2: Make yourself victim of evil, judgmental society in a blatantly contrived story. Include discrimination if possible, especially if discrimination is against a recently-identified "disadvantaged" group.
>Step 3: End story by heroically recognizing your strength and power in overcoming the evils of an unjust society. Sprinkle with terms normally only found on Tumblr.
>Step 4: Enjoy your "likes"

In this case, it really, really worked. She didn't just get Internet famous, she was all over TV. The public is so gullible.

Try to hold back the tears as you watch ABC's truly inspiring piece on this horrific incident of fat-shaming gone wild:
youtu.be/mootoNyPW0A

that is amazing

amazing how gay you are for liking that gay bullshit? yeah

Ayooooooo /smtg/.

Lenny Dunham shows of gorgeous workout body

lol you love her

oldies are all that ever get posted in these threads

let us know next time you're here and we'll post some good new ones for you. have to put the recycled ones up for the newfags so they know what we're about, you feel me dogg

>setting food on fire and watching the flame make the atoms in the water atop jiggle
what the hell

ever herd of sience u faget

What is e=mc2

lol what isn't it am i right bro

how many naked buttholes do y'all think?

let me guess, shes 22?