Will legally changing my name to 'Chad' increase my chance of becoming Chad?

Will legally changing my name to 'Chad' increase my chance of becoming Chad?

lmao, try changing your face next time

Post your face then fuccboi

This guy's called Chad, what do you think?

You are just gonna decrease the value of the name Chad, instead of increasing your own value.

Lol@ all of you taking the bait

if you have to ask, you’ve already failed.

You’re fated to be a bitchmade faggot forever.

No

Also can you just do that in the US? In Germany you can't unless you have a really good reason; Either your name is so fucked that it hurts you irl (something like Gaylord Focker or Schweinsteiger). Changing your sex prob works also.

Yes most countries alow you to change name whenever you feel like it

What if you converted and wanted to change your name to Mohammed?

In your little shitty mosque you can use any name you like. But on the documents you stay Pierre Vogel, for example, even if you call yourself Abu Hamza.

What if I go to a first world country, change my name there and then come back to Germanistan?

I don't think it is possible for any at least slightly civilized country to change a non-citizen's official documents. At least this would be highly critical in diplomatic ways. Of course, you could always try Somalia and head back over the Balkans' Route. The name would, in fact, then fit.

change your sex, then change it back and pick a new name

He's hot af

I tried it user and the sad truth is you cant just change your name to Chad. All other names can be done relatively easy but if you want to change your name to Chad you need to show a detailed account of your sexual history of the past 5 years to the court. If there is even a single week where you didnt slay atleast a 7/10 you are already disqualified.

I dont know user, worked pretty well for Muhammad Ali

What's so bad about schweinsteiger?

It literally translates to "pig-mounter".

No. I went to high school with a guy named Chad and he was no Chad. He was an obese manlet with a shit face, annoying personality, and dogshit style. Chad as we use it isn't a name, it's an adjective.

Only with girls named Stacy.

Fat prison daddy

views is alpha as fuck tho