>toss out all of my oversized(now) anime clothes
>get a haircut
>wow, I cleaned up good
>go out clubbing
>girls fucking ignoring me
>feelsbadman.jpg
>finally get some attention from a porker
>I mean she's pretty fat, and doesn't carry it well
>but I want to lose my virginity, what's wrong with a practice girl?
>and while she's fat, she has monster tits
>they might be nice, only slightly saggy ones like Angela White
>take her home
>first thing that happens is while she's taking her clothes off, her tits promptly sag down to her knees
>what the fuck
>she takes off the rest of her clothes, get close
>her breath smells like shit, she smells like she's been fucking sweating all night
>what the FUCK
>lie her on her back, thinking of princess peach to maintain erection for some fucking reason
>HER TITS FLOP ONTO EITHER SIDE OF HER FOR NO FUCKING REASON
>WHAT THE FUCK
>start laughing and enter her
>feel. absolutely. nothing
>penis isn't stimulated at all
>it's just worse than my own hand in every way
>make a mental note to stop jacking off six times a day
>but in this case it's a blessing
>she starts just POURING sweat off her face, chest, and also under her tits, which also smell disgusting, like food
>close eyes, try not to laugh, thinking about video game characters

>I have to close my eyes because she makes absolutely no sound, literally just lies on her back and makes a fucking deadeyed eyes lock with mine
>eventually I manage to get the tiniest bit of feeling after TWENTY FUCKING MINUTES OF THIS SHIT
>do that one thing over and over, finally cum
>she fakes an orgasm too, it seems, cumming the second I do with no windup
>just...fucking...creampie that shit
>why didn't I wear a god damn condom?
>a week later she calls me up and tells me she isn't pregnant, but that she told everyone that I "rocked her world" and that we were an item
>some fucking BETA ORBITER messages me on facebook, calls me a fucking chad and tells me not to break her heart or...and I am not fucking joking about this, "he will meet me on field or upon horse, with pistols, bow or blade"
>think he's a joke but he actually catches up to me in university and whips out a piece and tells me he knows where I live
>"you may have defeated me in the game of love, but I shall make sure she is not hurt by a knave such as you!"
>tell female friends
>aw thats cute user
>tell guy friends
>hahahahah you fucking faggot have fun with that
>mfw

I FUCKING A FAT CHICK AND IT WAS FUCKING DISGUSTING AND I HATED EVERY MINUTE OF IT AND HER BETA ORBITER WANTS TO KILL ME FUCKING END ME NOW

Don't fuck fat/ugly people. They have problems, usually a ton of beta orbiters(can someone please explain to me why a 5/10 girl has 10,000 beta orbiters and a stacy has 2?)

Tell him he can have her

>tits promptly sag to her knees

Look man, I'll just let you know now: its a complete and utter dice roll that chicks will have nice tits. I've seen fat chicks that:
1. have no tits at all
2. have monster tits that hang like you said
3. Have fucking amazing, perfect tits.

It's really a person to person basis.

That being said, you know you fucked up right?

THAT CAN'T BE FUCKING TRUE
DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG I'VE WANTED TO FUCK A CHICK WITH GODLY TITS? IT FUCKING PISSES ME OFF THAT SOMEONE PACKING SERIOUS SWEATER MEAT CAN BE SO DISGUSTING

a lot of virgins in this thread

In my experience, this. It's sad you'll see girls with incredible bodies and no tits at all. I want to fuckin' cry some days.

fucking lmao
>whips out a piece
lost at that

Fat bitch is obtainable, stacy is an ideal for fedoras

post betas message to you or this is fake and gay

Checked
Sorry you fucked up your fist sex

definitely fake and borderline gay if not disgusting.

Stronger gravitational field

No way you look as good as you claim and you only "score" with a fatty

underrated post, have a (You)

>he will meet me on field or upon horse, with pistols, bow or blade
Potential for reddit gold

>lie her on her back, thinking of princess peach to maintain erection for some fucking reason
I don't know who is the true neckbeard/legbeard in this story...

You should of worn your anime shirts bitches love anime

because betas are afraid of stacy. the best looking girl in my old school literally only had a single bf because he was the only guy with enough balls to actually ask her out. everybody thought she would just say no anyway and never bothered.

>"he will meet me on field or upon horse, with pistols, bow or blade"

you cant be fucking serious

>you may have defeated me in the game of love, but I shall make sure she is not hurt by a knave such as you!"

Fucking awesome. I wish i had such balls.

>he will meet me on field or upon horse, with pistols, bow or blade"
>he actually catches up to me in university and whips out a piece and tells me he knows where I live
>you may have defeated me in the game of love, but I shall make sure she is not hurt by a knave such as you!"

This is either quality pasta, or you're really fucked and have met a actual white knight who will avenge the fair maiden. If this isn't pasta then I really suggest you arm yourself the moment you get rid of the whale.

gold

OP will you please post the girl or at the very least, her body

the only way to get out of this safely is to go up to the white knight and tell him that although you like her a lot you know that he is the only person she could ever be truly happy with and then leave her.

kekd hard, have a (you)

With fat bitches, in clothes is the best they're ever going to look. REMEMBER THIS.

>Everyone commenting on this thread without OP proving any of it

It's summer somewhere

I think (hope) everyone knows it's bullshit but on the other hand Veeky Forums never passes up an opportunity to shit on fat women.

>thinking of princess peach to maintain erection