IT'S LEG DAY!!

Is there a better feeling?

Manlets please go

>I love leg day, I'm not like other guys

Not leg day?
Doms are a bitch

>leg day

plebcuck please, if you're not squatting everyday you should srs kys

you know what feels better than squatting?

literally anything else

>the virgin baby hates training his kiddy legs
lel

Post your legs if your leg days have been so great

>I love leg day!
These people always have stick legs because they never work legs hard enough to hate leg day

I straight up don't even have a leg day. I occasionally do some calves and maybe once a week or less I'll do some leg press, and my legs are still a pretty good size

Yeah, chest day.

kek, same

>is there a better feeling?
Deadlift day!

Literally any other day.

>Is there a better feeling?
Shoulders day

23" thighs and I don't squat or diddly.

If you werent fat and trimmed down to low bf% guaranteed shit legs

Yeah back when I used to squat, my legs were more defined but they were fucking massive and would rub together and it just looked unproportional

I am pretty low bf% and legs are still a good, proportional size, just not super defined.

Squatting heavy atg... After lunes a week off... Uuuuugh yes, stretch me barbell senpai

>manlet problems
lmao

delete this

every day is leg day if you want to make it

Every day is leg day for me because I do squats on one day and deads on the other.

yes, back day is literally the best day, no exceptions. no feeling like a back pump feeling

Why do leg day when you can just run instead? Literally the best compound exercise that works out the entire lower body and core.

I hate leg day because of that exercise in OP's image. Doing those holding heavy ass dumbells always wrecks me.

because i'm not a faggot track "athlete"

A question to all of you who do not have a leg day, why not?

It is part of the balanced physique, unless you lift for grills or some other dumb reason.

same but 24". i do literally nothing for legs besides walking.

that's fat, baby

Where are you measuring?

being done with leg day.

this desu

>deadlift
>kroc rows
>t-bar rows
>pullups
best day of the week