Chest supported row 3-4x20

>WAWTT
Hypertrophy squat 4x10 132.5KG
Speed bench 5x3 87.5KG
Conventional deadlift 3x3 167.5KG
Goodmornings 4x5 92.5KG
Abs/lowerback 3x8-12

>WAWET
300g Pangasius /w 200g potato dices, 200g peas and carrots.
500ml sugar drink preworkout
500g Quark/20g honey/3-5g cinnamon after training.

>WAWLTT
Some twitch, starcraft/dota2

>WAWFT
Got an okay grade (albeit personal lowest so far) for my essay, reflected on it with my professor and he will take a 2nd look as he agreed with my comments.

Also need tips on protein rich snacks in between classes (kcal restricted, so no PB&J etc)

>Also need tips on protein rich snacks in between classes

Greek yoghurt or quark is good.

Is greek joghurt different in the US? In germany it's like normal joghurt just with more fat.

Can't keep them cooled unfortunately as i carry it with my laptop and charger.

(dutch guy here) I think as a european greek yoghurt is just yoghurt with some honey in it. the american version is high protein/low fat like our quark is.

wrong, the american version has just a load of sugar and sweeteners in it

I'm in England. When I say Greek Yoghurt I mean something like pic related. It's actually Greek. Thicker than normal yoghurt with more protein.

>can't keep them cold

Don't know how hot it is where you are, but I've eaten Greek yoghurt after it's been in my bag all day. Was fine.

anyone run the 6 week candito program?

In germany it's more fat, way tastier and creamier than normal joghurt. But nutrient wise just more fat, hardly more protein.

Some supermarkets sell Greek "Style" yoghurt which is for normies who don't know any better. Get Fage.

Good OP

Skyr is the GOAT

Greek style is just because real greek joghurt has to come from greece. There is also a low fat Version at Lidl I think. Which is basically normal joghurt

>2017
>being a beta powerfatty instead of the chad olympic lifter
>doing slow gay shit that chad oly lifters do as assistance lifts as your main lifts
Give me ONE fucking GOOD excuse why you'd do this to yourself.

I don't have a coach

>Redpill me on the assistance exercises on Sheiko
Should I still do them even through they aren’t my weaknesses? How do I modify?

Because it's fun and I'm literally not explosive at all

>thinks you need a coach
It's not fucking theoretical physics
There is a particular amount of power you need to produce to do a snatch and a clean, which almost anyone can produce to do a decent clean and jerk + snatch with enough training.

Idk wtf to do with myself

Your deadlift is just over half mine yet youre training goodmornings with the same weight

How does that work

>It's not fucking theoretical physics
list clean and snatch

i bet most people here can upright row your clean

>back from family vacation in Iceland
>going to Toronto later this week for five days for work

Life is fun right now, but it's bad for training.

>WAWTT

>ezbar preacher curls
>hammer curls
>hack squats
>GHRs

>WAWET

Leftover Chinese takeout.

>WAWLTT

Edguy and Savatage.

>WAWFT

Kinda bored, I don't have anything to do at work right now. I'm also a little worried about my truck. The starter is really struggling when the glow plugs are running. Not sure if it's a grounding issue in the starter, a grounding issue in the GPR, shitty Wal-Mart batteries giving out, or something else.

No of course you shouldnt

You replace them with stuff that does target your weakness

Training bench is also really fun to me and if I did oly I wouldn't be able to do it nearly as frequently due to its impact on overhead mobility. That and my quads and glutes are probably the weakest parts of my body so it'd take forever to become even halfway competent. Oly just isn't my speed nor do I like it nearly as much as I do PL.

Trip on Durkz

>thinks upright rowing is impressive
Oly lifters can do heavy upright rows, yet powerfatties can't clean or snatch. The latter is 10 times harder.
>Stats
>165kg + 130kg.
>Weigh about 98kg@6'3
>No roids and about 3 years training.

Benching is fucking boring.
Most overrated lift there is.

durkz you're a known roider guy youre not fooling nayone

It's my favorite lift and I wouldn't give it up for the world

>thinks I'd roid to weigh 98 kilos at 6'3
>durkz
literally who

I still do Oly lifting from time to time, my coach at uni was on team GB but I just do it for fun

oly lifting is for roiders and people who like to spend 10 years to get anywhere

Rackpull is a strength for me? How do I replace it with another exercise when it tells me to pull 4pl8?

>WAWTT
Squat: 310 2x4, 280 4x5
Feet up Bench
Rows
DB split squats

>WAWET
Not sure yet. Maybe some cajun chicken and pasta.

>WAWLTT
youtube.com/watch?v=xtIr8k4eC7o

>WAWFT
Doing pretty well. New job starts exactly 5 weeks from today and I'm moving in 4.5 weeks. In the meantime just studying for my next actuarial certification exam and chilling with friends. Not looking forward to squats today though tbqhfam.

>43310110
>WAWTT
Decided Nuckols advanced off season from The Journey suits my rehab goals better than anything else;
Front squat 80kg 4x6, CGBP 70kg 4x8, RDL 100kg 3x8, Pull ups x4, 4x2. Done in 45 mins. Now onto fluff stuff.
>WAWET
Making curry later
>WAWLTT
Dance Gavin Dance
>WAWFT
Good.
Had 3 lifters at the British this weekend. 3rd in 93's, 6th in 83's and 12th in 105's.
Off work now til 6th Nov.
Off to Disneyland Paris next week.
Ready to catch up on sleep this week.

Thank you for reading my blog.

>>WAWTT
couple squat singles @RPE8, lots of incline bench for volume and arguably for fun (technically deload week)
>>WAWET
hopefully my partners asshole, regardless of that I also made pizza from scratch
>>WAWLTT
random electronica I was given by a friend, most is untermensch acid house but there are some gems in there
>>WAWFT
boredom, sexual frustration, hyped to resume training as I should next week

/PLG/ is the only decent bit of Veeky Forums nowadays

What went wrong?

>you don't have to take steroids and spend 10 years doing any lift sport to get anywhere
It seems you faggots think there's no point doing oly lifting unless you're an olympian. Why aren't you applying the same logic to powerlarding, why are you powerlarding while not competing at world class level?

>implying Veeky Forums was decent and not a homo infested insecurelet shithole from the beginning

youre not telling me what your weakness is

there are no coaches to teach you the technique so it takes ages to get it down by yourself

plus there isnt anywhere near of free information available with oly than PL. PL even tho less athletic its very forgiving in that case
>inb4 just clean the weight up bro
it isnt that simple and you know that too

What are some good books to read to learn how to design strength programs. General strength, powerlifting, and oly.

periodization by some russian guy starts with an 'o'

>inb4 someone shills CWS or mike israel
their books are trash dont bother

Highly depends on the used technique i'd assume. I arch my upper back, push back my ass and hips and reverse the motion to move up, having a strong 'deadlift lockout' type of movement.

When i do them without belt to a complete horizontal path i use less weight.

>weak of the floor on deadlift
>bad balance and good morning on squat
>elbow flair on bench

>their books are trash dont bother
Why?

Seperate question, is it worth taking creatine mono?

Why do you people not like skwats?

You can learn the lifts in a couple of weeks if you train and film yourself. I'm sure it will suck and hurt your ego to suck, but it will be over soon.

Because powerlifting squats are gay.

I hated squatting as a noob because I started out heavy and wasn’t frequent enough.

Being uncertain of tecnique is a big one, expecially because people have the mindset of doing it perfectly or snap your back.

deficit deadlift/concentric only good morning

front squats/belt squats
youtube.com/watch?v=tDUFB-FlFII
youtube.com/watch?v=LW5cgxxHSAc

you are supposed to flare your elbows thats not a weakness

its not trash per se but its a waste of time

all the info is out there on their channel and sums it up within 10min or so. Periodization was basicly invented during the 60s by the soviets. The russians have a lot of knowledge so look into that

also look into
>relation between volume and intensity
>prelipin or however you spell it
>inol, pdf
>principle of DUP
>relative intensity
>exercise selection based on weakness and specificity
>a variation of programs like sheiko, dietmar etc. Study how they program the number of lifts, intensity and volume over time

>Seperate question, is it worth taking creatine mono?
no idea it didnt do shit for me, didnt gain any weight. I believe gaining weight is supposed to be a side effect of it working

I took 5g daily for a couple of weeks

Next workout starts with deficit which is fine. But third exercise is rack pulls with 2 sets of 170kg.

Can you give me an example how to modify this for a brainlet?

>Seperate question, is it worth taking creatine mono?
Creatine allows me to push through that extra 2-3 last reps definitely recommend. It bloats to fuck though

My fellow man! Sadly I can't get the large containers yet, just little packs.

thats not rack pulls...

>>WAWTT
did a bench day, only went up to 1 rep of 85 instead of 90 as planned becasue i felt like crap, PRd on ohp with 57.5kg for a single

>>WAWET
Eating a red velvet icecream. has two asian style pork snitzels with korean gravy for dinner. should really eat some more so i might have a bowl of noodles as well

>>WAWLTT
renewing my A+ IT certification

>>WAWFT
I miss my ex

garagebro how did you get an 18 inch neck

is it because of all the shrugs you do

i started doing shrugs 2 days ago...

the traps go up into the neck, you grow your traps you grow your neck

Block pulls, are there even any difference except the health of the barbell?

how do i grow my traps

do i need a 300kg deadlift

its completely different

block pulls the weight is on the blocks
rack pulls the weight is on the pins

if you cant figure out the difference go do both and use your brain

you dont need one but everyone seems to have one now so might as well

Smashed a 90kg ohp today lads, you shouldn't have mocked me for doing 5x2 and 90% the other day

oh yeah im sure you didnt push press it a little

Why does it matter for the muscles?
>implying they give a fuck

a block pull is actually like a deadlift the rack pull is just an excuse to ego lift

>the rack pull is just an excuse to ego lift
and to ruin the bar

It encourages hitching too whereas a block pull doesnt

>tfw gym doesn’t have block
Redpill me on how to modify the program so I doesn’t ruin the barbell from rackpulls

you know I actually ran sheiko for the first time and those rack pulls made me slip a disc, took 5months to heal

Well I don’t really need to do rackpulls, it doesn’t strengthen any weaknesses for me, neither do I feel any hyperthropy from them.

I just want to know how I can modify Sheiko without fucking up his program?

Dont do rackpulls, if you competed in strongman then great cause hitching is legal, theres a tendency to just lean back and drag it up the thighs off pins, i just use them light as an upper back lift

Well sheiko doesnt have rack pulls so you shouldnt have been doing them

The rack pull trains from below knees to lockout. It lets you split the deadlift into two movements and continue training it without moving to a more advanced program. You can spare the bar by setting it down gently.

Any lift can be an equipment-destroying ego lift, if the lifter is stupid enough.

LITERALLY REPLACE RACK PULLS WITH ANY DEADLIFT VARIATION

Do you not have bumpers to stack? It's janky but it works.

I can’t lift 4pl8 on any other deadlift variation

>I know what will put people off doing rack pulls

Westside use them a lot...

Why do you have to lift 4 plate?

I pulled 7 plates by pulling 5 plates a lot

Switched from thumbless low bar to low bar with thumbs because elbow hurt. I've noticed my quads have to work a lot harder, and are generally a lot more sore. Am I doing something better or worse? Why is this?

>qt starts frequenting the gym
>she always shows up at the tail end of my workouts and only sees my bitch weight fluff movements
I've seen her do s/b/d with good technique so I want to show off my heavier movements damnit.

Literally the only thing i can think of is your arm position may have changed, keeping your chest up a bit more, causing your torso to be slightly more upright and shifting more emphasis to quads

Other than that no fucking idea

>noticing anything other than what youre doing

how do i get from 405 to 455 as fast as possible?
i weigh 200lbs i should be pulling 500+ by now

Block pulls break off the block like a deadlift would. Rack pulls bend on the rack and allow flex in the bar before the bar breaks off the pins. So they're a bit different and you're likely to end up pulling from a different position.

Dont try and get specific numbers as fast as possible

Its how you get hurt and burnt out and only end up going backwards

She was just now doing SLDLs with her ass like 1m away from my face, it was impossible not to notice regardless of how hard I tried to stare at my phone like an autist.

so i locked out too hard on squat warmups, lost core tension when hip driving, then my lower back went crunchy crunchy
other than planks and not doing lower body for a while, what tf should i do?
thinking of taking this as an opportunity to run smolov jr for close grip bench
would hanging off a pullup bar a few times a day help any?

Leave your phone in your bag

Head down

Work

but listening to music while I train is half the fun

>hot, hour long baths
>dat der recovery
>dat der emotional warmth