CBT: supersets are cardio edition

5'11 160 bulking on a vegetarian diet to deal with my unhealthy relationship with food. How the fuck do I deal with the gas from all the kale

6' 170lb, on the broest of brosplits
Hourglass figure has finally started filling out but I can't get my obliques or abs to harden up. What are the best core exercises, since leg raises clearly aren't cutting it?
Jelly of those vascular arms. Might want to hit traps a bit more unless you're trying to stay lean and wiry

Leg raises work but it's really easy to do them wrong. Hold yourself at the top of the pull-up bars and do them from there with the most resistance on the negative. And I've been doing reverse flys for traps recently but they only really show when I flare my shoulder blades :(

5'10
Lifting for 6 months
Bout 2-3 times per week at the gym

>Starting weight/height?
>Current weight/height?
>Routine?
>Lifts?

>How the fuck do I deal with the gas from all the kale
try blowing it out your ass

Tips, tricks, advice? 6’0 185 cutting to 175 or 170

6'2" 175lbs no legs checking in
some guy in the last cbt asked about my routine so I'm gonna post it later.
How do I git gud at bench? At 70kg currently and it's honestly embarassing famalam even tho I mainly do calisthenics. I also do wieghted dips with lmao1pl8 added

Mirin but whats that scar bruh

hurry up and post it, fag

5’8 150 lbs
Lifting for 4 years and still no gain
What went wrong?

here it is, no squats or dl cause snapcity and 3x a week cause no time for proper pplxfxx. Lifting for almost 2 years but a herniated disk a year ago ruined my progress.

I'm

5'9 164 cutting
what do?

>4 years
wat.png
what routine have you been doing? Whats your diet? Even if you just fucked around for 4 years you're supposed to look better

Bruh you pale as fuck dude go see some sun while you still can (depending where you live). Otherwise looking good, do some more traps and core to get a better pronounced 6 pack

why do teenage lifters always have this wide shoulders wide lats no traps look?
How do I achieve this?

Mirin shoulder to waist ratio. Being a manlet you'd have a chance in physique competitions if you'd go full out on volume bodybuilding stuff.

I usually see it on people who do bodyweight, dips n pull-ups hit shoulders and lats hard but barely work your traps.

You need to loose some fat to see your obliques and core better

nice gyno

What to focus on while bulking this fall/winter? Running ULxPPLx and a 500 kcal surplus until 260 lbs.

(pic)

r8 my back?

Appendectomy but I tell people I got in a knife fight

Been doing SS and hard cardio on off days. Idk if I should continue this or go back to just push ups situps and pullups because I'm enlisting in the army and my recruiter gave me the opportunity to go airborne, and possibly ranger school, so I want to have the endurance of a fucking Kenyan.

You have the exact same back proportions and general build as me. Did a doubletake, less bf% than me tho

>Ranger

No amount of prep will get you in good enough physical/mental shape for what you're in for. Just do as many push-ups and pullups and sit-ups as humanly possible and and run 5+ miles A DAY and you'll be about as prepared as you can be.

5'7"
160 ish
lifting for maybe 5 years

looking pretty perfect m8 gj

6ft 185lbs

In to ottermode?

trying to lean bulk while intuitively eating clean 99% time

went from 62-63kg to 64-65kg(it flutuates) at 176.5cm but dont know how much is fat, how much is muscle and etc since it's been like 1 month and half and I've also started taking creatine daily for the past 2-3 weeks or so

waist too wide, body fat too high. you'll never be otter mode

i'd lick you all over.

am "straight" dude btw

Hnnnng!

New goal body

that is hot.

Try doing power shrugs, they destroy my traps and they've helped my deadlift since I started throwing them in after doing back stuff

6'3"
left shoulder's gone so it's back to beerdrinking and skunks for this cowboy for this month

Wtf

Damn son
Natty?

Ouchies

I think you can do it desu, you're just kinda skinnyfat now but if you cut sub

lmao

1-2kg for a month and a half would be mostly muscle if you are really eating clean but if I were you I'd bulk a bit harder cause you're really low bf anyways.

Lifts?

>6'7"
mirin
Your chest is disproportionately small though, hit it harder

6' 190 lbs how am I doing boys // am I insane to do a winter cut?

What should I do to improve chest? I hit it with more volume than any other muscle and it still lags behind.

lost 100 lbs, just started lifting. 6'0 160 only reason I have this pic to hopefully compare it to future gains. I know I shouldn't be here but CBTs are motivation

Deep weighted dips with a wider grip and flys really do it for me

You look great for someone who lost 100lbs desu, how long did it take?

Gay pose aside, not bad for 6 months. Keep it up

It's not that far behind your just tall

Thanks man a little over a year. I would drop like 10-20 lbs over a couple weeks and then stay neutral for a while. Maybe that's why no loose skin?

100% natural. 4 years progress here. pic on left was lifting for around 2 years. there's around a 40 lb difference between pics.

post routine? im running coolcicadas PPL but think id rather do a 5-day routine like PPL UL

i just want to be thicc bros without gyno and gut

fat stores right on my bitch tits and belly
87kg 187cm tall, do i need to cut even more, its like i barely changed after dropping 10kgs, yet my lifts went to garbage

You are at where I want to be. Good to see where I could be in 5 years. I am less than a year but have been cutting trying to get rid of my fat, but eventually want to bulk back up to around 160.

I'm feeling a little flat brahs. Any tips for filling out?

sodium

Why is your one nipple an eye?

I'm a 6' 165 lb skinny fag, with a tiny bit of a gut going.

If I take in the calories I need to gain (3000 a day) will I make my chub worse?

4 years dude what

Insane. Routine / diet / stats?

>100% natural

5'7" has its perks

Fucking crazy growth for a natty 2 years. Did you decide to get serious at the 2 year point?

This is just a template. I have a torn adductor muscle in my left hip that prevents me from squats and conventional deads, but you can just sub those in where you see fit. I also prefer high pull to barbell rows for upper back. Basically just sub in exercises that work for you. Imo ULxPPLx is the perfect amount of volume for a natty lifter that isn't specializing.

ULxPPLx

UPPER POWER
Incline Barbell Bench Press 3x5
DB Overhead Press 3x8
DB Bench 3x8
High Pull 5x3
Wide Grip Pullup 3xF
Seated Cable Row 3x8
EZ Bar Curl 3x8
Skull Crushers 3x8
Suitcase Carries 4xF

LOWER POWER
Leg Press 5x5
Romanian Deadlift 5x5
Hamstring Curl 4x8
Quad Extension 4x8
Calf Raisers 4x8
Cable Crunch 4x12
Plank 3x60s

PUSH
DB Bench Press 4x8
Incline DB Bench Press 4x8
Cable Crossover 4x10
DB Overhead Press 4x8
Lateral Machine Raise 4x12
Assisted Dips 4x12
Cable Crunch 4x12
Plank 3x60s

PULL
Wide Grip Pullups 3xF
T-Bar Row 4x8
Lat Pulldown 4x8
Paused Shrugs 4x8
Face Pull 3x10
Rear delt machine 3x10
Hammer Curl 3x10
Reverse Grip Curls 3x10
Suitcase Carries 4xF

LEGS
Leg Press 5x10
SLDL 5x10
Quad Extension 4x12
Hamstring Curl 4x12
Seated Calf Raise 4x12
Cable Crunch 4x12
Plank 3x60s

how are you 6'7 yet you seem to loom over the counter at a normal height? either you have a weirdly tall bathroom sink that would go up to a normal mans belly button or you're not that tall.

why are you lying? you act like lifting is just proportionate and the longer you lift the thicker you get. you look like you approached the natty limit around year 3 then just hopped on gear.

Just never train traps. basically all upper body exercises engage traps just a little so there's really no point in making massive sloping shoulders by shrugging.

5'7/155/19yrs/lifting for a year.

I went down from 220 lbs of fat to this currently. Should I continue cutting down or start a bulk?

Also do I have a good frame?

6 months in

If I can look like in 4-5 years il be a happy man

For sets of 5, haven't maxed in forever
Bench 235
The Press® 135
Dead 315
Squat 245 (I know)

5'11, 160lbs, gay, 19 no regular routine, accepting bf requests

Your chest isn't that bad, just shitty insertions (sorry)
The chest fly machine always kills my chest after I'm done benching (which should be high volume too) . Just do sets of ~10 until you can barely move your arms. Keep dropping the weight if you have to.

Postin, 5'10 85kg 3 years liftan

Keep cutting, calorie partitioning plays a big factor in us ex-fatties. under 15% before a bulk. Ideally 12.

>the fuck do I deal with the gas from all the kale
Caraway seed, Fennel Seed, Garlic all will reduce gas.

5'11", 157, almost 30
Just started lifting, trying to get my sh*t in order before I hit my 30s. Doing meme home gym exercises and running 5k every other day. Still recovering from a cold so I haven't run in over a week.

No reason to cut during winter. Get /thicc/ and hit that chest boy
Hit that chest boy
Looks like you have fairly wide shoulders and a barrel chest, there's definitely potential if you FUCKING SHAVE
Delts looking good
Hit that chest boy
Want to roast you for wearing that but you look good, nice definition
Tattoo also looks pretty cool from the distance at least, not sure what it is

Sup m80's... 6'3 210... Bulkan... Pls no bully

>25
>140lbs - 5'10
I'm so skinny and hungry

goals

6'3 170 its so hard to bulk when on feet / in uni / going out all day

how do you do it brah?

Ik what you mean desu I'm also in uni and broke as fuck. I spend about $70 on "clean" foods a week and I'm still not gaining much weight and sometimes I'll wake up and dip under 200 if I really don't watch what I'm eating. Im really about to start buying frozen pizza's and bullshit foods just to get calories in because lean bulking is hard when broke

eat less kale?

Only a month in, 6'3 194. Wish me luck lads.

GL bro.. I'm and you look kinda like me when I started except a little leaner .. Good luck on your journey brother

for reference

genetics, i've been hitting my traps every other day for months now and they haven't grown an inch

Man, if only you were above 5'10...

that transition is actually amazing, you're looking hot AF
looking amazing my dude

Gj user mirin hard

bump

6'2

6'3 160lbs. Lifting for about a month now, 3000-3500 cal/day. How long to go from emaciated skelly to regular DYEL?

I'm 4" taller than you but it took me 2 or 3 years to look like I lift. Keep going. It's a long process.

Any suggestions? I'm on a 3x a week program right now. Specifically anything for calves or forearms, they both make me look the most lanky.

DEADLIFTS
E
A
D
L
I
T
S

Looking awesome bro

Got exactly the same stats but I'm 5'8

Suitcase Carries are pretty good for forearms. Calves are impossible. But literally just keep lifting, forearms will grow just by working with heavier weight.

Also, would recommend 2 years of decent bulking before you cut. I went from 165 to 225 before my first cut and it took at least that long.