How to rejuvenate legs after a long day of walking?

How to rejuvenate legs after a long day of walking?
Im 5'8 and weigh about 90kgs i dont exercise at all but i walk atleast 2kms daily through out the day while working. And when i come home and lay down i cantget up again. I feel lifeless below my waist.

Is there a homemade energy drink recipe which can make you active again

stop being obese and your legs will be able to carry you more easily

As i clearly mentioned, i dont exercise and im not planning to do it any near future. If you dont have any relevant advice, just ignore the thread

walking 2 km is no distance whatsoever. if you weren't fat your legs wouldn't suffer from walking such a short distance.

exercise more, so that you get used to the IMMENSE stress this daily marathon is putting you through - or just lose weight.

your life will be better off, I promise

also - if you're 5'8" and 90 kgs (imperial & metric, wtf?) and not planning on exercising, then you're not just fat you're also fucking retarded

Actually i lied, i was 90 4 months ago. Im 94 now

I had the same problem OP until I tried Monster Zero Ultra and it changed my life. Doctors wont tell you this and say it's bad for your health but it isnt bad for you at all in moderation and you will feel like you just woke up from a comfy nap with all the energy it provides. Truly a game changer.

Every month, run as hard as you can for as long as you can once a month.

After the 3rd or 4th month you won't be sore anymore or shouldn't be sore. Plus just from that little run once a month, you'll have a lot more energy and your heart will be a lot healthier.

That's all it takes. Might even lose some weight.

>Im 5'8
cuuute
>and weigh about 90kgs
keep going...
>i dont exercise at all but i walk atleast 2kms daily through out the day while working.
hawtt
>And when i come home and lay down
oh yeah sexy
>i cantget up again.
i can fix that cutie pie...
>I feel lifeless below my waist.
bye

This but your legs need rehab from walking such vast distances so you should drink Rehab.

heres some relevant info: theres no magic senzu bean that will fix your legs in a jiffy. 2km walks isnt enough to offset your weight, and your legs feel like shit because you're fat, they carry more weight than they should, and you have no resistance (you need cardio ASAP). If you really don't exercise, dont plan to, and dont plan to at least improve your eating habits (I'll assume they're shit if you weight 90 kilos at that height and cant even walk without the need to whine about your poor legs) then Im sorry, theres no magic cure. Go be a bitch somewhere else.

You're fat as fuck so that's probably why

Way fatter than you at 142.5kg, trying to get down to 92 or 93kg. Lay on a couch, elevate your legs and ice your feet for 20 minutes. and if you haven't bought new and comfortable shoes for working already, do so. Outside of getting high quality sleep by removing disturbances and eating nutritiously there's not too much else you can do. I don't know if you're overweight or not but if you are weight loss could certainly help you. Every pound of fat is an additional 4 lbs of pressure on the knees according to a 2005 study.

Buy a mobility scooter fatty.

Sound like you have shit shoes, get better ones or some insoles.

a bad posture or bad shoes might be the cause if we ignore you are obese becuase 2kms daily is nothing

your one cringy faggo

at 5'8, 90 kilos, and admitting he doesnt exercise and doesnt want to, I can assure you he's overweight.

Even if you weight those 50 kilos more than him, the fact you're trying means you're a thousand times the man he is, and are much closer to making it than he ever will. Dont waste your time with him.

>i dont exercise and im not planning to do it any near future.
>relevant advice

So die.

This. If you refuse to exercise, all you can do is control your eating habits to lose weight and put less stress on your legs. Asking for homebrew energy recipes is a terrible idea; this will lead to long term health problems (heart issues, diabetes)

Good luck bro

Take cold showers, get enough sleep, and eat enough protein.

>legs hurt after walking 2 miles
>wants a special serum to cure his legs
Americans lol

>tfw used to be 140kg
>tfw walking 14km a day caused me to drop down to 105kg
Tdee is now 2900 as well. Feelsgood

>tfw used to be 140kg
>tfw walking 14km a day caused me to drop down to 105kg
Tdee is now 2900 as well. Feelsgood