What does it mean when a girl locks eyes with you in the mirror and smiles?

What does it mean when a girl locks eyes with you in the mirror and smiles?

You're a girl.

faking a nervous smile cause some creep keeps looking at her

She heard your last rep fart.

Depends. Does she smile with just her mouth, like the girl in the pic? She caught you looking and is being polite.

>thingken of tyrone

"please dont rape me"

No, not like that. It just reminded me of her. Same general phenotype.

She's saying hello you autist

If you didn't go out of your way to avoid eye contact with the people around you between sets you'd've figured this out by now.

>If you didn't go out of your way to avoid eye contact with the people around you between sets

That's actually so me.

The nice thing is you can look at people and watch them avoid eye contact with you. It's like a beginner's program for becoming Chad.

stare back and ask if she has a problem :D

delet

hahahahaha

It wasn't that funny bro.

>le edgy memer with no sense of humor

Is she Icelandic or from the Faroe Islands?

She's basically saying:
"Hi! I'?m single and I think you're attractive. Come talk to me if you're a real man"

Faroese.

100 bajere

At the gym today, a girl grabbed my dick and said "Let's FUCK!"

What did she mean by that?

Well if they try to get eye contact with you then it means they want to say hello, so go say hello.

>I think you're attractive.

I think many men find it hard to believe that women are actually attracted to them, whether they may or may not be attractive in actual fact.

>She needs your sperm on her eggs STAT

>this loser probably thinks i like him
>better call Vanessa to tell her about that greasy creep

>Offered you an explanation.

Sorry user, you're her backup and she thinks you're autistic.

When girl locks eye contact what does that mean??? I am insecure so i assume she stares at me out of disgust. Even if she smiles i just cant force a smile in return and just break eye contact.

>be me
>girl eyes see me
WAT DO?!?!?!!???!!;&;&9;@((@

Pretty much.

>at the gym
>looking at grill working at the food bar thing
>she notices

sometimes I forget I'm not literally invisible

physically im a mix of very attractive qualities and very unattractive qualities, its all so confusing

relief as you are not a vampire

Kek’d

Why are you all making jokes about me being a girl? I'm a 200 lbs man.

What does it mean when a girl locks eyes with you and has them fixed on you even after you let go?

I know that feel

That sounds sociopathic

>girl thinks you're looking at her In the mirror and smiles
>she realises that you're just admiring yourself

I almost feel bad

Do you dominate them with your gaze?
That is quite alpha.
I heard Sephiroth was known to do the same.

>girl locks eyes with you in the mirror
How does this even happen?
Do you go in to the girls bathroom or something?

I cant imagine a scenario were this is possible

That’s because you’ve never been to a gym apparently

"this fucker stole my bench"

>female human standing nearby with her eyeballs in adequate angle to observe sunlight reflected by me and then by mirror used her facial muscles to make a socially welcomed grin, please 300 anonymous people on this mongolian horse-milking board, explain to me, how should I react?
My weight is 200 lbs and I am a male

>sunlight

It happened at night.

You have a faulty mirror.

>implying those photons were not in sun once

that she wants to battle

Well, let's not start talking about quantum mechanics on a Myanmarese fitness and relationship advice board.

Let's NOT? What the fuck did you just fucking say, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class at MIT, and I've been involved in numerous scientific breakthroughs, and I have over 300 confirmed publications. I am trained in physics and I'm the top astronomer in the entire US scientific community. You are nothing to me but just another liberal arts major. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of professors across the USA and your GPA is being reduced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can debate you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my mind. Not only am I extensively trained in particle physics, but I have access to the entire arsenal of JSTOR and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

So what should I do the next time I see this girl then?

Did she at least bring some spreadsheets to get you better informed about the whole situation?
Fucking roasties expect us to be mind readers

>always make eye contact, mutual smiles, and the general niceties with this one girl in class
>nut up and sit by her, talk to her
>has a boyfriend

every time

what do you think sephiroth's ohp is?

Other day in class a female classmate touched my face saying it is smooth. ( I shaved in the morning) She held her right hand on my left cheek for a couple of seconds and just gazed in my eyes. I didn't say anything.

Help. This happened on Friday. What is the correct social interaction?

>y-you too

>in the mirror and smiles?
What?

shave again and hope she does it again then touch her face and first one to let go loses

She is a solid 9. We talk every day. Im horrible in social situations. No idea why she did that.

What does it mean when she looks back and doesn't change her neutral facial expression or look away?

Yeah I'm the same way. I have no idea if I'm attractive or not. It all depends on my mood. I feel like I'm just a few imperfections away from being a Chad.

just do what I said

does she have a bf?

girls don't usually go around getting touchy feely unless 1.) they're into you 2.) you're deep in the friend zone 3.) she's a whore

Maybe she was testing you to gauge interest? Or maybe she's just fucking with you. Either way you have to touch her face now and tell her it's smooth. If you're not totally autistic you can pull it off as a joke. You'll even get to touch a pretty girl's face. It's win win.

She has a boyfriend. She has been in a relationship with him for over 3 years.

We are not close. She is not a whore as far as I know.

According to his model, I would estimate that you're probably category 2.

Small chance she's a sloot, but girls with bfs can be more flirty and playful because they don't really have to deal with rejecting thirsty dudes, it's already done beforehand.

Boyfriend doesn't mean shit, man up.

>wanting a whore that is capable of leaving you for another man

Keep your cuck fetishes to yourselves.

Not him but people get bored of eachother sooner or later. It's not like she has a husband or anything...

Nothing makes me belly laugh uncontrollably like some of the comments I see on this site. Even the greatest comedy films ever made don't come close

It means she wants your dick wtf why else would she even waste time looking in your direction

Yea I got a whole term with her so I'll keep chipping away. She's class hot not like hot hot you know I'm not stressing it

godfucking dammit

UK?

What does it mean when you and another guy keep making accidental eye contact at the gym but then you start to wonder if it’s really accidental

laughs at you

Why the fuck does this thread have any comments other than this one?

>haha i know you were checking me out
>bitch i just glanced in your fucking direction for a moment and now you think im mirin? get ova yo dam self holy creole

autism confirmed. her eyes are smiling ever so slightly user. it's a very understated subtle smile. slightly forced, slightly self aware but mostly genuine.

have you ever not looked at a girl that wasn't looking at you but could see you in her peripheral for sure like she knew you were there, but mentally the act of not looking causes you to subconsciously emanate the 'air' of you looking at her and she emanates the feeling subconsciously that she knows you're looking even though you're not, then she looks at me and im not looking at her but i am still emanating the air that i was just looking at her and she didn't visually catch me looking at her but she knows i was looking at her as she looks at me not looking at her when in reality i never looked at her at all

I don't get it

honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

anyway whats this thread about?

wew

I realized this long ago. My friends give me shit for always going for the 6-8/10s but I have never had a bad experience with the average looking girls, it's only when they're hot vain bitches

being a hot girl makes you fucking crazy I think. All hot girls I know are fucking crazy

>notice girl at the gym
>10/10 face, petite
>always try to glance at her between sets
>yesterday as I'm leaving notice she is alone, doing planks in the small room
>"this your chance boi, fucking go"
>start moving towards her
>she finishes her plank and looks me in the eye before I enter the room
>pussy out and subtly change direction, head to the locker room
>punch the locker in anger

FPBP

Shes too weird to make proper eye contact and is actually probably plotting to hack your runescape account later on.