Do your gains carry on into the next life?

Can one integrate their gains into their very essence?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eHSIEK5-OX4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

best question ever asked on Veeky Forums
shame i'm just here to shitpost

no, but epigenetic changes from lifestyle choices will be passed on to your kids

Only the spiritual ones, I would say
Also no way that guy is a real monk, certainly not a bhuddist monk

That looks like a Buddhist monk. Buddhists do not believe in the existence of a soul and thusly not in reincarnation of anything except ones actions.
The Hindus have a souls but, all animals, regardless of muscles size, are lower then the higher casts such as askets who regularly starve themselves.
Thus I believe I can say with relative certainty that for any other existence then here your gains are useless. Unless you are Christian, since you would get your body back at the last day (and then die again because you care more about your body than God.)

If you die on the battlefield your gains will be eternal in Valhalla.

Valhall. Och den där bilden har inget med asatro att göra.

That's Buakaw, a veteran Thai boxer, who recently became a monk for nine days in honor of the late king of Thailand.

youtube.com/watch?v=eHSIEK5-OX4

I know just thought it was cool

>you can’t have gains and faith

Wew

the pursuit of gains neccesitates a self discipline on the level of the soul, one who loses gains through injury is still one who has gained. if ones soul loses this character at the end of ones life it could not be said to be the same soul, for what is a soul but not the sum of a mans character? your corporeal gains may leave you but the swole in your soul is eternal.

> (OP)
>Only the spiritual ones, I would say
>Also no way that guy is a real monk, certainly not a bhuddist monk

This is the Buakaw, the GOAT of muay thai fighters. Won everything he could, has an incredible charisma with his people, and after making it, he decided to go towards spiritual gains, by becoming a monk. Check his fb page, its really cool.

Not really GOAT of muay thai, but Buakaw is an excellent guy in general

are you telling me I have to go through this shit AGAIN?

>the swole in your soul is eternal.
truly wise words user, thank you

>imblying you have an essence

Oh I have plenty of essence. I'd like to shoot it all over your face, you fag.

Yeah but you be born to chad and blessed with great genetics if you don’t fuck up

there are two ways to view lifting

the first is the material way. you lift and cause microtears in the muscles and then yada yada yada biology and you get bigger, look bigger and get stronger.

the other way is that each time you lift you are directly trying to change your subjective perception of gravity. when you lift and get stronger, you quite literally make your perception of gravity weaker in a certain sense, since objects become lighter for you to be able to lift. as a result your perception of your self changes (in a solipsistic sense) and you look bigger and more muscular.

so I would think that if you view things in the latter way, then yes, you would get to keep your gains

the truth is probably somewhere in between

Do it faggot, cover me in it.

No, you start over each life with nogains

No but your discipline would probably carry over

>not passing your gains on to the next generation