No sugar

Anybody else trying to do /nosugar/ here?
Trying to completely cut out sugar. I don’t eat it much, but how do I avoid the sugars in milk, fruit, and peanut butter?
How do I make my oatmeal not taste like moist paper towel without brown sugar?

It's only added sugar that you need to worry about. The sugar in fruit, the lactose in milk – they're fine. Buy peanut butter with no added sugar.

>How do I make my oatmeal not taste like moist paper towel without brown sugar?
You don't user. You just get used to it.

eat oatmeal with cinnamon only.

What kind of retard pb has any added sugar at all?

Ingedients should say peanuts and salt and that's it.

Add PB to that oatmeal, also fruit is good on top. I've been /nosugar/ a couple years now, I still allow raw fruit (in moderation), but obviously juice is no good. Good luck, it's probably the best thing to do nowadays healthwise (other than start exercising)

sugars from milk and fruits are totally fine, also find natural peanut butter without sugar
how to eat oatmeal without tasting like wet cardboard:
>greek yogurt + berries + cocoa powder

I mostly avoid sugar except in some fruit and such. If you want to avoid sugar in fruit though the only option is to not eat fruit. That's fine, vegetables are far more important than fruit in a diet anyway. For peanut butter, get the all natural kind. Most grocery stores have those machines full of peanuts that grind them fresh, so it's literally just peanuts, nothing else added.

For milk, same thing don't drink it, or try heavy cream lel it's mostly saturated fat.

Oatmeal doesn't need sweetener, just add some grass fed butter and maybe some spices like cinnamon, shit's good yo. Or add aforementioned natural peanut butter.

Doesn’t Greek Yogurt have sugar in it?
Need milk for gains tho.

Also what about the sugar in my whey?

Have you ever been in a supermarket?

Yes. I buy teddie.

>Doesn’t Greek Yogurt have sugar in it?
No, not unless it's been added to it. Start looking at ingredient lists.
>what about the sugar in my whey?
Is there any form of sugar in the ingredient list? If not, the sugar is naturally-occurring lactose.

This. PB should be peanut, salt and some oil at most, switch brands if that's not the case.

Stop drinking milk eating fruit and eat only organic peanut butter or make your own.

I would suggest that you use carbs in fruit optimally.
As a pick me up when you're tired or as a way to help you recover some carbs when you're drained after exercise.

I eat modjul dates on a Saturday these days and it tastes just heavenly. I feel so damn much better for going nosugar or well, noprocessedsugar. Feels like I'm actually doing a real cut for the first time in my life.

Also makes me kek at soda companies shilling the idea that coca cola has a place for an active person's lifestyle and that "it's just some extra calories".

Literally every PB ever is just peanuts and salt, even the generic shit.

we're approaching levels of delusion that shouldn't be possible

I always keep some bags of frozen fruit in the freezer. When I get a sweet tooth, I eat a bag of berries or cherries or some frozen grapes. Tastes good and the fruits are healthy.

Don't eat refined sugar you knob. Fruit is fine, just don't overdue it. Don't drink fruit juice. Natural peanut butter often has nothing but peanuts in it. Skim milk might have sugar in it, but whole milk generally doesn't.

Peanut butter, heavy cream, a mashed up banana, and a handful of frozen raspberries is my go to for oatmeal.

buy plain greek yogurt and add your own honey

>Skim milk might have sugar in it, but whole milk generally doesn't.
The only different between skim milk and whole milk is that the fat has been skimmed out. Both have lactose and in equal amounts.

Some brands add sugar to skim milk to replace the flavor lost by removing the fat

What about honey? I add it to my Greek yogurt...should I axe it?

Honey is good for you

Nobody does that.

greek yogurt still has lactose present in it retard

lactose= the sugar in milk, they all have it

>lactose= the sugar in milk, they all have it
hes not saying they dont have that
this is correct, some shitty rbands of milk ass sugar to make it more pallatable than white water

Unironically, the Stater Bros by my house does not sell a PB without added sugar or hydrogenated oils. Wonder why obesity epidemic is out of control

Living like this since forever and doing just fine. Never got appeal of sugar. I like salty things like salami chorizo or fish much better then sugar if I want to cheat-meal.

Why would you avoid sugar as long as it fits your macros? Just consume it in moderation.

>this is correct, some shitty rbands of milk ass sugar to make it more pallatable than white water
What's one brand that does this?

vanilla whey

No sugar is pretty much impossible....I pretty much practice no refined/added sugar most of the time....except when im at a restaurant and want dessert etc.

Is easy, you realise that a lot of food is sickly sweet and also how sugar makes you hungry and irritable

I seldomly get sugar, most likely from berries, and bananas.

Other than that, once in a while in Skyr, but I drink exclusively unsweetened almond milk and diet sodas, chicken/rice/beef/greens/eggs

>promotes healthy aging
nigga I don't want any aging
cyborg master race

Overall health gains
Skin gains
Teeth gains