1st SARM cycle

25yr/old, 6'0", 76 kg weight. 5 months lifting.

>inb4 only 5 months lifting lel

Considering doing a SARM cycle -
Looking for pros and cons of doing one - would it be worth doing it after only 5 months lifting?

If yes then -
Ostarine or LGD for my first cycle? how much to take? pros and cons?

If no, then why not?

forgot to say - i'm around 10-12% bodyfat and my aim is to carry on lean bulking.

>shutdown for almost 0 gains
>only 5 months lifting

get your diet and routine together you're still new to lifting. If you get your shit together and be very strict to yourself you'll see very good progress and if you cant grow anymore after years of lifting just do roids like a real man. do not fuck with sarm shit

take both. 20 osta 10lgd

Sarms are shit, or rather, the sarms that any regular person can buy, are shit. On paper, quality sarms work miracles, but since your on Veeky Forums asking for advice I seriously doubt you have access to high grade stuff.

good points, couple of questions -
i was under the assumption that Ostarine doesn't shut you down completely, but can suppress Test levels in certain doses? I would obviously get bloods done before and after.

And yeah i guess i should factor in that its only 5 months lifting... basically my reasoning behind the thought of doing a SARM cycle at this time (and i'm probably wrong) is that if SARM's are as good as people make them seem, wouldn't it be just like using cheat codes for some extra gains early on?

thanks for replying guys

i wanna impregnate this girl

Just quit lifting honestly mate. You don't have the dedication to stick at it after only 5 months - it's a joke. Your going to get tiered of your roids to after a few months so you'll quit them too and end up a pathetic low test shrivvled balls looser. It's pathetic, your pathetic even thinking about roiding. Either man up or quit.

her insta is @erin_budina

you need to calm down m8. the whole idea of the thread is for people to suggest pros and cons of doing it. read and either contribute to the discussion or quit.

>only 5 months lifting
stop. not because you're not having the patience to actually lift (which is also a valid point by itself), but because roiding early will fuck up your potential greatly. If you're a dyel, you'll only look good as a slightly buff natty and that's it, IF your body works well with the drugs and you don't lose the gains after (doubtful)

Lift for one or two years before considering roiding. And as a plus, if you want to roid go all the way already and quit trying miracle solutions like sarms

lmao this fucking cuck right here. you will always be a pathetic natty fuccboi. either man up and inject or quit

Okay pros: you'll satisfy your 'I want it now impulse for a few months

Cons: you'll fry your balls, liver and kidneys you'll been even more confirming your self as a weak willed frauding beta you might get acne you might loose your hair.

Seems like a good trade off desu, please do it so you will go infertile and not spread your 0 work ethic genes.

What do you mean "inb4 5 months lifting"
You've only been lifting for 5 months so it's safe to assume your knowledge on nutrition and lifting is garbage, proof of this is you're gonna do a sarm cycle because your not satisfied with your gains.

>He's balls don't produce enough testosterone for him endogenously

Sad. How does it feel being a biological failure?

theres not a single pair of balls on this planet that produces enough test for my taste. being natty is truly the pathetic cucks way of life.

Oh and i missed off heart and vascular issues. Enjoy getting zyzzed at age 27

>overcompensateing, insecure fraud calls someone cuck

Interesting, it must also be true that roids damage your cognition because it's seems were dealing with a fucking IDIOT

>Cons: you'll fry your balls, liver and kidneys you'll been even more confirming your self as a weak willed frauding beta you might get acne you might loose your hair.
>Seems like a good trade off desu, please do it so you will go infertile and not spread your 0 work ethic genes.

confirmed for not knowing shit

Why am I not surprised the lazy idiot hasn't even researched the product he wants to put in his body. You do realise that sarms, pro hormones and oral steroids are worse for your liver than normal steroids right?

thanks bro. it's something i have been thinking about recently as i said here: >>basically my reasoning behind the thought of doing a SARM cycle at this time (and i'm probably wrong) is that if SARM's are as good as people make them seem, wouldn't it be just like using cheat codes for some extra gains early on?

im going to carry on lifting and eating regardless, i am very happy with how my overall health and look has improved, i used to be a proper skelly so my gains so far have been great for me and i'm excited for how even better i'm going to look in the future. again, its just an idea that i have been thinking over and toying with that i thought i would post on here for pros and cons.

I appreciate the feedback.

>0 work ethic genes.

i've got long term goals that i've been working on every day since i was 16. my work ethic is fine.

yea once again you confirm that you dont know shit. sarms are not the same as ph/orals. just stop posting

stay small and pathetic

he probably doesn't even lift and is a jealous incel faggot.

That's why I listed them as different things - still gonna get your liver

it will always be worth it, but less effective since you can grow muscle pretty easy in the begining of your jorney
also SARMs are more expensive than testosterone, probably has the same side effects and less gains, i would go for testosterone+anavar as a starter cycle
400-500mg/week of test and 40mg-60mg of anavar everyday

liver and kidneys can bounce back. also, some damage can be mitigated with the proper cycle support

i got some halodrol left over from back when and im about to run a 4-5 week cycle in a few months from now

Your balls do not work YOU ARE NOT A MAN your a tranny, you can over compensate as much as you like but you don't have balls, so your argument is invalid. Go talk with the woman over there about raising children and sewing, the me n here are talking about lifting, not something for you to concern your pretty little brain with.

You just know a group saudi princes took turns defecating on her.

>your body works well with the drugs and you don't lose the gains after (doubtful)
you don't know how steroids work, please don't post on this thread again.
PRO:
>you will make gains faster and you'll get stronger faster
>if done correctly a PCT with tamoxifen and some testosterone stimulants like tribulus, dhea and zma will probably be enough for sarms
CONS:
>you're a noob, you will not look like you thing you will, you still has lot to grow natty
>you will have side effects, if you don't take care it may fuck you up for some months
>testosterone is cheaper and more effective with the same side effects, grow a pair and jump on test
>pills are much more harmful on the liver on the long run

and one day we will get rich enough to do the same

>we're all gonna make it brah

Ostarine wouldn't shut him down, and my own bloods proved that.

LGD probably wouldn't either

>Real nutrition
>good rest
>train hard
Those will give you better results than the sarm jew. Seriously what do you think an over the counter pill is going to do to your lifts, minimal to zero is what you should expect.

no. some sarms dont affect your liver at all

lmao this skeleton rage is hilarious.

From someone who has actually done SARMs (ostarine):

Pros:
>If ostarine, any joint pain should be helped by it
>way better than lifting natty
>you will not get shut down, only suppressed (ostarine is least suppressive)

Cons:
>not as good as actual steroids
>pct still heavily recommended
>NOT as good as actual steroids

If you're bulking on ostarine don't expect any more than an extra 3-4lbs of muscle gain while on an 8 week cycle. If cutting you could probably gain another pound of muscle while losing fat, but that's not based on my experience.

>sarm
>otc

based natty poster

>lmao

>fraud

Why do people still buy into the whole "steroids are cheating" thing for people who aren't in a competition or a sport where it's banned?

because they are cheating themselves

You know as well as I do that doesn't mean shif.

maybe it will in a few years when your doctor tells you you have testicular cancer and that you need to stop the drugs and you deflate down to 135lbs

funny thing is that a lot of test = more andogenic activity = more manly. so being natty makes you less of a man

Yeah having gyno, shrunken balls and a receding hairline is really manly

>If you're bulking on ostarine don't expect any more than an extra 3-4lbs of muscle gain while on an 8 week cycle

this is my point though really, an extra few lbs of muscle on top of beginners gains for very few side effects sounds appealing - but as you say, and has been said already, real 'roids are far better. i've been having some knee pain / aches recently so it could help with that too i guess.

Would that extra few lbs of muscle gained from using Ostarine stay if i don't do another cycle after?

no i said androgen

sarms wont do any of that

OP you're a fucktard
Just take roids if you want to get bigger, leaner or whatever else
Fucking idiot, fucking faggot

ok bro

>taking SARMS
enjoy your suppressed test for no gains, little faggot

Do you have a single piece of evidence to support your claim

proof?

I've done ostarine at 25 mg a day for 6-8 weeks twice. Each time I probably gained between 4-5 pounds lean. No suppression and felt fine

Does anyone know if Lgd actually suppresses test? Can someone link me studies? I've heard it does and doesn't. And is a pct necessary for Lgd?

nice bro. i'm tempted to give it a go just as a little boost to my training, i'll obviously get bloods done before and after.

should also say that i probably wont even do it for another few months anyway