Keto

Anyone else getting absurdly high libido while in ketosis?

wow, she's pretty

no she's not

ayy lmao

10/10 without eyebrows, 4/10 with them

I doubt it's the ketones so much as the abundance of healthy fats and cholesterol in your diet. In other words, you could achieve similar results on a non keto diet just by ingesting the same, plus carbs with less protein.

She is.
Had a crush on a girl that looked like her.
My day didn't feel complete unless I saw her.

it's just a less attractive version of ryan newman, and ryan newman looks like shit now anyway.

wrong
wronger

>tfw no ryrybot gf

she's not white

see

>tfw no jewish gf

Yes. I've been eating high fat high veggie and high protein diet for two weeks, starting week 3 now. No carbohydrate jew at all. The first thing I noticed was my libido and sex drive skyrocketed and body fat started falling off. GF and I are both pretty happy about it. Nothing like having a good lift then slurping your gains back out of a freshly creampied quivering twat

Jewish girls look like that?

I'm a Jew and I never met any (except my mom obv), and declined against going to a mostly Jewish school because I know what people say about Jews.

>Jewish girls look like that?
no, most of them look like shit.

no one cares you turbo sperg

It's because you're body thinks you're dying so tries in a last ditch attempt for you to impregnate something

this is what you average jewish girl looks like

Has anyone seen those two wriggly cattapillers i left layinh around haha lol

This bitvh got eyes brows like 2 wriggler catta pillers

Who do I believe?

High fat high protein is not keto, your body can convert protein to an energy source if theres no carbs which is why keto diets forbid high protein (in short, the protein gets broken down to sugar so you are not in ketosis anymore).

I mispoke due to hurriedly posting from the shitter. I'm really targeting an 80/20 fat/protien ratio

no,because im not a faggot that follows a gay fad diet. You're a fucking disgrace and you need to kys now.

Yes,she is you faggot. Go back to sleep you underage asshole.