Tfw only 22 and basically norwood 5A

tfw only 22 and basically norwood 5A
is there any hope for me Veeky Forums ? My friend jokingly told me to tattoo my hairline back and Im considering it

Other urls found in this thread:

northwestlace.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

scalp micropigmentation. I have a friend irl who has it and I honest to god thought he just buzzed it down until about a month atfer we met he told me it's a tattoo

I hope you can grow a beard though user

Nice hairdo OP

I have a beard, yeah
if that falls out too I guess I'm going monk and shaving every hair on my head

Honestly op I wouldn't. Shave it daily though. A clean shaven scalp looks fine. Micro pigmentation sometimes looks good, often looks terrible

Also you have nothing to loose (literally) by taking dat dere.

Holy shit, OP.

Just embrace the baldness and never grow your hair out from now on.

why is life so cruel fellow balding bros?

Have you tried fin? How did you get this bald that early?

How much does it cost?

It's well and truly over boyo, you already know this.

And don't get a fucking tattooed on hairline, that's just pathetic.

Don't take fin.
Don't use minoxidil.
Don't get micropigged.
If you're going to do anything about it, that would be a hair transplant which even in Turkey would cost quite a bit to get coverage and likely multiple sessions.

As a bald guy myself, grow a beard (you can use minoxidil for that actually) and shave your head every other day. You'll get good at it after a while and it won't take too much effort, just do it right before you hit the shower. Own it and be proud of it.

Only what matters is whether you have jaw. If your jawline is strong, you might as well be missing half of your head, you will still look good.

>scalp micropigmentation

Don't do retarded and vain shit like this. It WILL make you look freakish eventually. People CAN tell that something is off.

You have 2 options:
>get big and ripped
>get tattoos

I think its partly from genetics even though no one in my family has a hairline this bad because I've had hair falling out since I was 16 and partly from working at the chemical plant over every summer

Theres two ladies that did the same job as me over there that have male pattern baldness as well as every guy there
all the guys there being bald is one thing but being in the same room as two bald women is astronomical, like literally 1 in 1 trillion odds

It's too fucking late to use fin or minox. Waste of time and money. The best you can do now is hair transplants.

You should have quit that job. It definitely had something to do with your baldness.
Anyways, if you have a manly face you could probably pull it off and just get ripped as fuck.

You should also look into those hair systems, I heard they're pretty legit right now.

Why not just wear the bozo the clown hairstyle God gave you? Just be confident. A bald guy shaving his head is the new toupee, your just lying to people.

Would you be okay with having hair up front but a large bald spot at the back, a la Kevin Smith or Al Gore? If so, a FUE transplant would do wonders. You could even get body hair transplanted to the crown of the head as a filler. It would be expensive as fuck but worth it, in my opinion.

But in the meantime, while you're saving up for that, I'd try to hold ground with minoxidil and saw palmetto (similar effect to finasteride but with less side effects). Fill in the gaps with Toppik. Use a micro roller every other day to double the effectiveness of minoxidil.

At least you have nothing to lose anymore. I'm 24 and balder than any guys i know of my age (i'm like norwood 4). What kills me is that every time i resign and accept my hairline i wait for 6 months and the hairline has receeded further again... I'm glad this is over soon.

That sounds fucked up man.

It can't fall out user...

Both

And larp as a dangerous criminal

shave it and grow a beard,dont waste your time,money or nerves

Shave your head with pride. Stop getting in touch with your "feminine side".

Only women need hair on their heads. Some scientist argue it's because females use their hair to spread pheromones and that's why they like to toss it around, but hate it when someone touches it.

A few females will mirror their own fear in losing hair. So forget about them.
Some females will be attracted by the lack of scalp, since a true heterosexual girl will prefer something really masculine.

>take fin when in nw2 or better
>get hair transplant right away because it's cheaper or just do it the long way and use minox on hairline/crown
>keto shampoo
>???
>full head of hair until actual permanent safe solution comes out
steps I took, hairline is pretty mature but nothing that shouts "this guy is balding!" desu. No sides either, saying you are guaranteed to get sides from fin permanently if you even take it once is pretty stupid

1. Shave for rest of your life

2. Hair transplant

You don't have any other option.

>Hair transplant
it still falls off eventually,look at Joe Rogan,ended up with a massive scar on his bald ass head,just shave and quit being a bitch

Tattoos are expensive. Just use a Sharpie

My suggestion would be continue to shave it as if you actually like the way it looks until you can afford the transplant and then just be like "oh I'm growing it out again"

No senpai, thats not how you embrace it. Grow the bald eagle op. Grow it all out.

You can do whatever you like mate, but as someone's who's been down that road, it's almost like a full-time project just to save a few hairs here and there. It's just not worth it in my opinion. Male pattern baldness isn't a death sentence, believe it or not, you'll get laid even without your boyish hair all styled up like a little faggot.

He got a cheap and outdated hair transplant, called the "strip". There's FUT and FUE nowadays, basically only FUE is worth it. If done properly no more than 10 percent of your transplanted hair will fall out, because the follicles are unaffected by DHT. I do agree with Rogan that a hair transplant is unnecessary as you just have to learn how to own it, but hair transplants aren't inherently unsuccessful.

>you'll get laid even without your boyish hair all styled up like a little faggot.

DO NOT do the pigmentation meme. It's one of those things that look amazing in the pictures but can get very awkward irl

Get a hair system user (wig)
I wear one and I have a gf. She runs her hands through it on the regular and pulls on it while we have sex, she doesn't have a clue
The newer ones are virtually undetectable once you get used to attaching them and no they don't come off on the shower.
The attachments are so strong you can skydive, ride motorcycles etc without worry
Anyways do whatever you want while I sport a hairline nicer than Chad

who /saving up for hair transplant/ here? it's our last hope brehs ;_;

>taking even a 1% chance of fucking up your dick

no thanks

ahahah

So you wear a wig and your gf doesn't know?

Yes sir

What about the maintenance? How does it work?

Sucks man, your headshape looks pretty OK though from this angle atleast.
Lift, get big and get a tan going when possible it makes you look healthy. The last thing you want is bald and skinny, that just makes you look sick.
Don't lose your confidence, being bald is taking a big hit but not something you can't recover from. Maybe there's some hope in the future for us but don't stop living in the now bro

>tfw gonna go bald and start to browse about transplants and shit
>remember that I'm 37 y-o so I actually don't give a fuck

I purchase one every 4 months
Tape the perimeter and inside, leaving an inch free at the hairline (glue goes there and it's impossible to see)
I buzz my head and use an under cut hair style so it's fairly easy. I'll tuck it under my cap and go get it cut, then it looks like a regular hair due

Once a week I spend about an hour and a half removing it for cleaning, retape, and reattachment. Then I line it up and peel the protective layer off, press it down and put thin layer of glue across the the hairline.
During winter I can go two weeks without removal cause heat breaks the glue down faster
If you want the best most efficient setup get two identical wigs and swap them out every other week, would be much faster cause you can have it pretaped and ready to go once you remove the current one.
I recommend northwest lace, their a bit pricier but the hairlines are bleached perfect, looks like the hairs come straight out of your scalp

goddamn dude thats sad,just fucking shave it off

>shave head everyday
I don't even shave my face everyday holyshit

its going to be absolutely hilarious when she finds out you're a fucking cueball

He could say that he shaved it off any it doesn't grow back

Nah I look incredible with it and shaving is Far more of a hassle (twice a day erryday, Fuck that)
I did the vin diesel look for 10 years and got bored with that shit, now I rock different hairstyles, colors
I love it and the bitches do too

fuck that,do it every 3 days or so

He said every other day tho

My body my choice
My hairline is like statham so no queball,
Anyways I'm jacked and absolutely swimming in women so I can replace her in a day if I decide to tell her and she doesn't like it

This nigga gets it

where do you buy it from?? I'm 19 and completely bald myself, although I shave it every few days and don't look too bad I'd much rather have hair

You're anonymous on Veeky Forums, you don't have to lie to impress people who couldn't give less of a fuck

It is funny at what length someone will go to fool others to not think they're having normal male baldness

Can you post a pic? Just cover your eyes with your hand if you're shy

I tried several different places but the best by far is northwest lace
northwestlace.com
A single wig is 180, I use stock ones
You can also have ones made to match your hair color but it takes about 6 weeks
I rock an undercut so matching color isn't an issue for me
As far as glue/tape I order walker ultra hold from hairdirect
Pro tip: start wearing a cap around friends/family for a couple months, tell them your taking fin and re growing your hair, then one day just take cap off, this fooled all my family, even my younger brothers jealous of my hair now

this might work if you are ok looking weird as fuck at like 40 or 50 years old

>my hair

Skinhead master race Op.

Helps that I’m married and pretty cut but I don’t miss my hair. I feel like I’d look fucking weird with hair.

Also had no issues pulling hoes prior to getting married. Yes for some chicks it’s a dealbreaker but so are a million other things (height, job, etc)

Just for you

They're not jealous of your hair, they're jealous of you $180 hat that looks like hair

I have a great head of hair, extra thicc and naturally wavy, no signs of baldness. To bad its red

I couldn't tell if i didnt know

Heres closeup of my hairline right after attachment

Its mine, i bought it
Im so used to it now that i dont even think about it anymore, its securely attached and ultralight, feels as natural as my old hair

Huh... I wouldn't know that's a wig
Can you go swim with it?
How much does it cost?

Looks good bro. I'm always wondering whether you could see if you take a real close look? I mean the hair isn't going in your scalp / "growing" out of it? (hope you get what I'm saying)

Other than that,I don't think it's a problem. It's looks maxing. Vanity is expensive I guess. Not really sure if I would do this, but I guess you get used to your "hair routine"
Friend of mine told me that he only by chance found out one of his female friends is wearing a wig, but at this moment she was already wearing them for a couple of years

Its so weird how i started feeling bad after going bald,but i always cut my hair extremly short and hated when it grew,just looks weird on me,yet i look like a chad bald,logic?

No one but a close male friend knows because hes bald and i told him, like i said girlfriend pulls on it during sex an she dosent even know

Yes you can swim, skydive, shower, and ride motorcycles with no issues
You can get them from northwest lace for 180, mine usually last around 4 months because im hard on them

Pic related: heres the back

damn you are jacked,with a decent chin/head aesthetics,making it,how tall?

Thx for sharing
I'm considering buying one.
Not to wear it everyday (I'm single) but basically when I go out clubbing or meet a tinder sloot.

straight up Hitler youth

No you can look right at it an inch away from the mirror and since northwest lace bleaches the hairline, it really does look like the hairs coming right out of your scalp
The glue is non shiney and transparent so the lace material (clear) sinks into it and gives the illusion of hair growth

Also the routine takes about a month to get used to
I guess you could call it vanity but i got tired of shaving everyday and was jealous that other people could rock cool hairstyles, plus it makes me look way hotter and years younger

>dont try to fix your hair

With caveats, my man. If you're fucking costanza-tier or monk-mode, dont bother. Just buzz it off.

If you're just thinning, there's no reason not to try the big 3.

If you want I can show you my before and after (22 yo and 24 yo)

I literally have the hair stylist telling me that my hair is TOO THICK.

As far as sexual sides, i have watery semen. I cum gallons now and I jerk it twice a day unless I'm having sex.

My beard hair is growing rapidly too

That's pretty neat. Pretty fucked up when you think about it. We got transplantations, chemical shit and wigs, but nothing that can actually prevent your real hair from falling out when your genes tell them that the time has come

May I ask how old you are? Is it hard on your monthly budget (or on your budget every 4 months)? How do you know that they have expired? Do they just start to look like shit,or do they fall out of the system?

Look on the bright side, you can take creatine without worrying about going bald

Kinda scared it fucks up your sexdrive my man

>If you want I can show you my before and after (22 yo and 24 yo)

Im six foot tall, 200 lbs and keep bf at 11 to 10%, of course cruising tren and test helps with that
Really its much easier to just attach it and wear it for a week or two at a time, the glue/tape attaches super hard and you would need alcohol to remove it after a short period, even then your scalp might come off first, or the lace might damage/tear

Thanks

Pic related: my shaved head before attachment( i usually just buzz it though)
Sidenote: after first rocking the wig, people became far less intimidated by me, instead of crossing to the other side of the aisle when i approach, people smile a lot more and come up to me for nutrition/fitness advice

I love how in that picture they take the first one with a shitty costanza horseshoe hair cut and a terrible angle. And the second one is a good angle with the wig. That guy would to totally fine in real life with some stubble, confidence and a decent fashion sense. The wig is fucking un-necessary

grow a stubble and you'll look like a daddy when bald,lucky guy,you can pull it all off

Shave your head every fucking day u lazy nigger

You're an idiot

All the stuff I've seen is that it's usually psychosomatic. The placebo and actual drugs have the same rate for sex drive changes in clinical trials. Plus if you get scared/start experiencing actual sides like ED, just stop.

Minox for beard? Enjoy depleting the collagen in your face and looking old as shit in a few years.

>minox for beard
>skin ages
>covered by beard now so no one sees

cant lose

Post before and after pls

cept those horrid eye wrinkles and sagging

>baldies using minox for beards to make up for baldness

as if being bald hasn't made them look old as fuck anyway

I was gonna say you're a faggot for wearing a wig, but w/e, if you don't mind going through a hassle, go with it, looks fine.

I'll never accept this there must be a way...

I've often thought about it too but this is a great reason as to why you shouldn't get it done.

I'm not a biologist, but I think it's difficult to find a solution that really lets you keep your full original hair to an old age. Additionally, where would be the money in that, compared to fin, min, wigs etc.

not only that but it's pointless

you're either gonna be bald with a shaved head or bald with the stubble of a normal hairline

either way you won't have hair

That's pretty frigging awesome. Looks amazing. To be honest, you better than any of the before/after shots on Northwest Lace's own website.

2 years ago

May I ask how old you are?
>30
Is it hard on your monthly budget (or on your budget every 4 months)?
>other than buying non sulfate shampoo/conditioner plus bedhead styling products not really
Glue and tape i usually spend around 30 on and it lasts until units up
How do you know that they have expired?
Mine get dry at 3 months and start shedding in patches around 3.5
Keep in mind im really hard on mine and work in a hot texas factory

Some people say they can make them last 6 minths to a year by using silk pillows, applying leave in conditioner, and spraying scotch guard on the underside of the lace
Ill be trying all of this with my newest wig

Thank you, i never had any issues shaving because i have the head shape for it but i just got tired of the same old style after ten years

No you

Pic related: one of my darker units, i was going to an edm club so i put some temporary purple stripes in, bitches loved it

1 year ago, I stopped bothering to take pictures of my head so I dont have any from this year, but it's thicker/ more density. I can start a thread later or something

how was/is your hairline? was the balding only on the crown?

Do they have wigs for those of us with curly and coarse hair? It's always silky smooth wavy hair that I see. And although sure I wish I could rock that. I would never blend into my natural hair and just about everyone in my life would be like "ok so that just doesn't make sense."