An ode to Perfection

I am the perfect human specimen.

I am 6'3'' in height. Neither too tall nor too short. Tall enough to get noticed. Tall enough to get bitches wet at the mere sight of me.
I am fairly muscular, standing at a weight of 195lbs. All lean muscle. No steroids. Muscular enough to look fit as fuck. Not overly muscular to the point of looking like a hulk reject. Well built arms, thicc muscular legs, and a nice trunk. No bitch tits. Females squirt at the sight of my naked body
At the same time, my physical strength is easily on the top of the human race. Can bench press up to over 5 times my own weight when I use my full power, with minimal training, mind you. I am stronger than any human on this earth, no matter how many times they might be bigger than me. Meatheads bow down to me in utter shame at their pathetic strength. Women want me to hold them in my strong, superhuman hands. I am currently holding 10 of them with one arm
My face is the perfect balance of feminine and masculine. Pretty girlish, but not to the point of looking like a trap. Big, feminine lips. The very definition of a bishounen. Females want to skin my face and wear it as a mask
Males usually have gross, long feet. Mine are elegant and feminine. If I was gay, the foot-jobs I would give would be top notch. Females fall to their knees and bow to my feet.
And finally, the definition of masculinity, the penis. I have the perfect male penis. Standing at a proud 7.5 inches long, and a titanic 6.3 of girth, I have among the biggest and thiccest penises in the world. My penis is created by god himself, perfectly shaping it to be big enough to get desired by males and females alike, while stopping it from being too big to the point of looking like a deformed horse cock. With both length and girth on my side, the ideal penis is mine for the taking in the genetic lottery. Any dick that is smaller or bigger than mine is imperfect and undesirable.

Females beat each other to a pulp for a chance to receive my seed.

Check this 5

Nice blog post fag
> what’s the best lift and why is it deadlift

Close, my son.

I’m sorry I stole your 5

In reality this is u

Looks nice desu.
Would lick.

how are you perfect when
>all the greatest boxers were under 5'11"
>all the greatest oly lifters were under 5'8"
>biggest dicks were under 5'9"
>greatest bodybuilders were under 6'1"

you are just a lanklet who will live his life in mediocrity

>biggest dicks were under 5'9''
Wait what?

Copying this pasta.

Appreciate it desu.
Spread the cancer.

men with biggest dicks

according too....

I wish I had a dick that was as tall as my father.

>I am 6'3" in height.
Uses pic of a guy who's 5'6", nice meme.

Using a picture of Cell instead would complete the pasta.

injury? no triceps

Stop shitting up the board with posts about your ideal boyfriend, OP.

>he doesn't know what a pasta is

Fuck you, nigger. The best lifts are the squat, deserving of its praise and the overhead press, underrated and its glory reserved for a select few that know how to appreciate it.

>overhead press
My nigger, someone finally gets it!