Be black

>Be black
>Eat oats
>Get mad diarrhea
>Eat quark
>Get mad diarrhea
First time in my life I wanted to be white. What do you fellow blackanons/vegans buy fot cheap proteins? I can't afford to eat meat all the time.

What does that have to do with being black. You do realize not everyone black has these intolerances right? Kill yourself nigger.

>Be black
Stopped reading there. Get the FUCK off of my board, nigger. Now.

eat ass loads of high protein bread. not much different to oats in the protein department and much better to eat. slap on some cream cheese to up both protein and taste.

Did you try not being black?

Soak the oats in water first. Or be white, both are improvements to current

Yea the thing is high protein bread is pretty expensive too but I'll look out for it. Thanks.
You can always go to your safespace

Rice and beans make a complete protein, pretty much the only reason Mexicans are still around

>>Be black
>while posting a pink wojak which means that you browse Veeky Forums which means that you're interested in crypto which means that there's about a 0.004% chance for you to actually be black

nice bait my dude

I'd imagine milk/yogurt is out of the question?
Canned seafood, tuna, sardines and oysters have some pretty good macros

>Oats
>For protein

Are you retarded? That's for fiber and carbs. Buy eggs and chicken, that's the cheapest protein, tuna is also cheap but it depends on the brand, the cheaper the shittier it is

You conveniently ignored the first post - I repeat what that guy asked - in what fucking way does being black affect your digestive system?

Are you suggesting black people are genetically different to white people? Isn't that what white supremacists say?

you can't afford a 10 pound bag of boneless, skinless chicken for 20 bucks at Wally World?

Do you really believe everyone who posts an image on this website knows the origins of the meme they're posting?

when i said high protein bread i didn't mean a meme fitness bread. just normal whole wheat bread that isn't gluten free. whole wheat bread is 19 cal per 1 g protein. oats are 22 cal/g. bread is actually more protein dense than oats. has a little less fiber but not bad in any way.

the only reason oats are popular in the fitness community is because people think eating bland food is some sort of penance they must do to get fit.

You can always go hang from a fucking tree, you watermelon-slurping jiggaboo. Don't associate me with those roleplaying shitskin neckbeards on /pol/ ever again, nigger.

beans, quinoa, lentils etc

t. edgy /pol/teens

>in what fucking way does being black affect your digestive system?
I'm lactose intolerant just like many blacks. The reason is simple, white people can drink milk because they are used to it. You guys drank it before we were even here.
>Are you suggesting black people are genetically different to white people?
Yes I am.
>Isn't that what white supremacists say?
No. White supremacists say they're superior to everyone just for being white.

>No. White supremacists say they're superior to everyone just for being white.
>implying that isn't true

chicken has 24g protein per 100g, oats are at 17g/100g. oats are pretty damn good for carbs, fiber and protein. chicken is good for just protein which is why you usually have it with rice for the carbs and some veg for the fiber. oats, milk and some fruit is an insanely easy way to get your macros and micros.

>itt

B E A N S
E
A
N
S
If you think you're lactose intolerant, try soy yogurt instead of quark. It's a bit more expensive and a bit lower protein but it tastes amazing. And no, it won't give you teats.
And see a doctor, diarrhea from oats is not normal
Chicken has about 120 kcal in those 24 grams protein, oats have about 370 kcal for those 17 grams you said.
Oats do contain protein, but they are far from a "protein source". They're just something to add up to your total.

unless you're eating boiled/grilled chicken without anything else that's a moot point. oats are usually had with water or milk. with chicken you're having bread/rice/potatoes and some greens and at least some oil/butter for cooking. as boring as eating oats with milk sounds its better than boiled salted chicken. especially if you're doing it reguarly.

Err, even if it is true about black people being more likely to be lactose intolerant, I think you've got your history mixed up there. Black people were here before white people. White people evolved from black people.

And surely if you're lactose intolerant, just read advice on what to do if you're lactose intolerant. Being black, and whether that makes it more likely to be lactose intolerant or not, is not the issue here.

And yes, white supremacists do suggest that, because they're retarded, but on the flip-side I'm saying there is no genetic difference between black and white people aside from the colour of your skin.

We're all the same on the inside man.

>First time in my life I wanted to be white.
>lying on the internet
Look, I know you probably don't feel this way everyday, but it's definitely not the first time unless you're very young.

>all this hippy we're-all-the-same talk
>White people evolved from black people.
lol

>White people evolved from black people.
hes not incorrect

he completely is. homo-sapiens haven't evolved beyond their african roots. that's why /pol/ likes to believe its the neanderthal dna which makes whites and asians special.

eat greek yogurt

u nigger

>Can't afford to eat meat all the time

How fucking stupid are you. Have you seen how cheap non-breast cuts of chicken are?

lies

Consider eating fried chicken instead

>I can't afford to eat meat all the time.
Boneless chicken thighs should be pretty cheap. Don't buy organic or from whole foods or whatever.

Whole chickens are probably the cheapest from a price/lb view and you can make broth and stuff with it if you know how to butcher or roast but I don't care for any of that.

Eggs.

Rice for carbs. Maybe not quite as good as oats but fuck it no use splitting hairs. I eat rice + curry chicken all the time.

Someone suggested rice+beans earlier but those give me even worse and different gastrointestinal issues (painful gas bloat + flatulence). If you go with beans get some off-brand beano.

Try to disregard the race troll stuff

>nigger can’t eat anything except fried chicken and watermelon without shitting himself
Pottery

Garbage posts, please return to your containment board

Eat a fuckload of rice, this will spark your insulin to drive muscle growth more than protein can. You don't need as much protein as you think, matter of fact some of the strongest animals on earth eat a low protein diet.

t. silverback gorilla

>mfw black and reading this

>oats
>protein

the fuck..

the fuck is quark ?

>I'm saying there is no genetic difference between black and white people aside from the colour of your skin.

There is a lot more than people like to admit. Even blood tests have normal values for black people and normal values for white people.

Certain drugs don't work well for blacks vs whites.

Denying this shit is stupid. Just take everyone at face value and evaluate them on a case by case basis and you're fine. Even if one population is smarter than the other on average, or faster, or stronger, there is huge variation so just try to evaluate everyone on a case by base basis.

How did I get here on Veeky Forums wtf

Blacks can eat oats retard that's just a you problem not a black problem you spaz.

>tfw happy every day that I was born with superior Western European genetics

>if you say nigger on Veeky Forums you are le ebil nazis xdd
reddit was a mistake

Why don't you just say "racist" instead of "edgy" gramps? We all know that's what you mean.

You never see such useless posts regarding "manlet hate". Why do liberals have such a hard on for us blacks, always feeling an urge to protect us like I'm their baby moma. I'm good on my own thanks, some shitalking isn't going to send me into a panic attack so there is no need to derail the thread.

try bathing in bleach, i hear it makes your skin become whiter

Stick to mcnuggets nigger

You have to cook that shit first kunta kente

Leftists just like to virtue signal and pat their pet niggers on th head... and it works for votes. They can't win an election without every low IQ minority ganging up on Europeans.

Bro I wish I can help you but my cheap protein is litt oats, fish, meat, and heavy ass amount of beans.

>heavy ass amount of beans.
God no, niggers stink like cancer already.

eat a bullet scum

The liberals are the nost racist out there. Always the first to fire up about made up racism when black people don't give a shit. It's like they think they need to take care of minorities because they can't themselves

White amercians also fucking stink no one has the fucking common sense to shower more then once or every other day. Lets not pretend that the only really stinky mother fuckers is the pajeets

>be black
>eat oats and drink milk
>no side effects because I have white people in my family

Thanks for bringing us here whitey