Let's do this
CYOA FIT STYLE

B
B
A
C or D

bbad is the obvious choice

B B A D

Natasha doesn't look 'plain' at all, but I'm assuming she's not meant to be representative, and I can fuck dumb 9/10s on the side too.

B
A
B
D

B
D
D
D (but B is a close second)

B
A
D
Nothing from the last row because who needs sluts when you have 10x the gains

The only choice here that isn't obvious as fuck is A or D for 3 depending on how your face already is , BBAD or BBDD are the only choices

B C D B

AADC
10x gainz
open equipment (homegym masterrace lmao)
5 languages
gym bunny maria

Are you guys so fucking poor that all of you are going for free whey? Wow. Sad.

B
B
D. Don't really have an ugly face, and learning 5 languages C1 or even C2 level instantly would be amazing
C or D

All other choices are stupid I think. A would be kinda ok, but if you pick B in the first row it probably doesn't matter "that" much if you hit the bench or do some other shit for your chest

> he doesn’t just sell it again

B B D D duh

I'd rather have a friend lifting with me. No homo, k?
C is idiotic. Nerds and fatties are the salt of the Earth in a gym, looking at them is just too fun.

>being a rich kid
All the other choices are absolute shit, might as well save some $ and the convinience of having to run to the store

B
B
A
A

B
D
B
C or D, can't decide

Infinite whey means you literally control the entire market

I ain't a "rich kid" but how much do you spend in a month for whey? If more than 50 dollars you're doing it wroooooooooooong

B
A
A
C

C
A
A
D

this all the way

B
C
A
A

A is perfect. Assuming your natty limit is where you land, B is just A except it'll take like a year.
B so i can open up protein shop become millionaire and put GNC out of business
D just makes sense. Why the fuck would I pick A when the next choice fucking gives you a female who unconditionally wants to drink my baby batter
D since Natasha seems chill

BBAD

everything else is retarded.

Maybe if you're ugly and poor

You're posting on Veeky Forums, don't kid yourself.

you're never as beatiful and rich as you could be.

CDCC

B Because the others are shit and Cena's secret is roids

A Not many fatties or nerds at my gym always an instructor too

B My face is good, I would love to sing in a band though

C I have banged hot girls, trained with a smart girl that always wants me, but only once been with a rich girl. Going with gym buddy gf purely because yoga pants.

Changing gym girl to rich girl. I am too stupid to ever earn a lot of money.

B, B, D, D.

Pretty easy, actually.

B
B
A
D

BBDA

B
AD
B
D

I don't need to improve my face if Natasha is crazy for me, but if I can sing I can finally start that band I've dreamed about. Also

>picking any other girl over Natasha
Never ever going to make it

B
D
D
D

B - Could make strength training as effective hypertrophy before augmentation, but with added strength gains.
A - Minimizes time spent in gym without reducing commitment. Time can be reallocated to other tasks.
D - Increases ability to work, act, and do business in a variety of different environments. Also acts as a form of social currency among groups with higher education.
D - Literal wife material. No further explanation needed.

>first row
B. Not even a question. A is a lump sum, while C is $5000 a week for life. Smarter in the long run.
>second row
A. I can't stand having to wait for an open spot in the gym.
>third row
B. Already handsome, but would like a better voice. I'm alright at singing now, so improvement would be great.
>fourth row
D. A smart woman who's loyal and willing to help me with any work, should I ever struggle. What's not to love?

B
B
B
D

Meant to say B is $5000 a week for life, not C. My bad.

BBDB

B
D
A
C

that was easy

green and yellow

>People who DON'T pick Natasha
How does it feel to be so insecure about having a gf smarter than you?

BADD, infinite whey if I can sell it on to make a lucrative business.

Who says she's smarter than me, kek. Just that she is smart, which isn't difficult when other women are your competition.

C
A
A
B or D

My niggas

B
A
A (i don't really care about the other shit desu)
D because Natasha is the only one who is specified to actually like me.

Double red, easy. Once i hit my double natty limit, I can coast forever, and cut ad much as I want without worrying about gains loss.

ADBD

I'd love to meet a woman smarter than me desu

Double blue thanks

This shit is fucking cringy

YEAH BRO BE ALPHA BRO FUCK MATH AM I RIGHT BRO THIS IS PUSSY SHIT DONT BE A FAGGOT

B
C
D
D

Dounle red

B - 10 times gains
I enjoy the gym a lot but my gains is lackin m8

B - infinite protein
Fatties and nerds don't bother me, neither do taken equipment, and my dad is always up for going to the gym so that's cool

D - 5 new languages
I'm not bad looking, and I have a deep manly voice, and I don't smell bad, but I'm shit at learning languages, I'd pick French, German, Spanish, Russian and Japanese, basic bitch shit

C or D, still undecided
I don't mind a girl with no money as long as she's a good person, and she'll be fit if she goes to the gym, then again, I do like a smart woman, even if she's not amazing looking, I'm assuming plain is at least a 6/10
A is a slut and B is a drama queen

A - starting swole gives me a great aesthetic base to start from
D - having a buddy there makes the gym better
D - languages are useful as fuck and could easily land a job
D - smart as fuck and loves you for who you are

seems obvious to me but everyone wants free whey i guess

underrated

Picking two from each with half the effect/frequency:
AB
AD
AC
wtf No stacy? BD I guess

Blue is only useful for manlets.
Green only for fatties.
it's a toss up between double red and double yellow. 2xRed would make you a god, not only would you be fit your whole life you could be breaking (your own) WR's into your 90s. Double yellow though would make any chick you hook up with completely fall for you.

Anybody who picks yellow is a cuck. If you've got a cock which isn't embarrassingly small, caring about your cock size is some gay shit. Like who cares if its not big? Do you actually care about the woman's experience? Lmaoing at your life.

Single yellow is shit.

Double yellow though, is a path to immortality via sexual prowess.

C
A
D
I'll keep my current gf

This is just sad. I feel sad for all you guys, I feel sad for myself. This thread is surprisingly depressing. Get me a rope please.

Just checked it, and it's still shit. Am not a woman or a faggot, so sex doesn't define me.

2nd and 3rd post best posts

BBDD

BBAD is the ideal
10x the gains means even when cutting, you easily slap 5-10lbs on each lift each week. fuck, when bulking you could probably slap a plate on your max per 1-3 months depending on the lift. becoming instantly fit isn't that great, you'd have to work your ass off just to maintain and since you didn't get there natty style, you'd probably not know how to properly maintain that body and thus allow certain muscles to stagnate and then waste away. eating whatever without cost is nice, saves a ton of money but 10x the gains out weighs this. having John Cena around would suck, fuck that poser faggot. plus what the fuck kinda tips will he give you? meme shit routines? the best routines/movements are already known, he doesn't know shit
unlimited whey is the best. who the fuck even goes to a public gym? that instantly makes 2 of the options trash. a gym bro would be nice, but infinite whey is too good to pass up. you could cut out a massive amount of your grocery bill simply by drinking a 1scoop shake with each meal. that combined with the 10x gains means you're going golden.
A is the best. singing is nice, but if you got a busted mug/average face not many will really care, especially if you can't write lyrics for shit. so what you can cover songs, go back to the karaoke bar you loser. smelling good? lmao women like my musk + a hint of deodorant/cologne, and even if they don't, having a god tier face and body will make them like it. learning that many languages would make your resume crazy impressive, but eh. having a good face/body would give you enough charisma to breeze through life.
D. fuck dumb cunts, impossible to be around outside of fucking. whining is annoying too, and if she sucks in bed she is useless. I can sell whey for all the money I could ever use anyway. C would be cool, but I don't want some cardio bunny chick. D is ideal, get her plump n thick and you've got life made

>sex doesn't matter

I like attractive women

BBDD

BADD to the bone

BAAB is the only defensible choice, unless you were born rich or beautiful and take those things for granted.

10x the gains is a no brainer. You will quickly surpass the insta swole guy and your additional muscle will help burn calories and let you get away with cheating a little on your diet, making C less attractive. D. is by far the least attractive option; Cena has no secrets to reveal because there are no secrets in bodybuilding: you either have the genetics and willingness/budget to take massive amounts of gear or you don't. Look at what the top bodybuilders in the world are doing. They're taking the same drugs, eating the same food and doing the same training as everyone else, they just have the genetics to succeed.

Available equipment wins. Protein powder is inferior to real food and I don't care about nerds or fat people in the gym; they already stay out of my way. C would only be attractive if it made other fit people stay out of my way in the gym, which is precisely what A does. I have no trouble finding people to train with and have less trouble training alone, making D unattractive. I'm not moved by the argument that you can take the protein from B and use it to control the protein market, given that even with unlimited supplies, the start up costs are likely prohibitive and the market is utterly saturated with competition.

A beautiful face is the single most attractive option out of anything listed. It will open more doors than anything else on that chart. Even if you want to be a professional singer, you are far better off being attractive than having a great voice. Many famous singers can't sing worth a lick. It just doesn't matter. Looks are everything in show business and you can make a fortune as an actor or singer.

Charlotte has money and a big house. Her drawbacks are only drawbacks if you can't slay additional pussy with all of the above going for you, which is basically fishing with dynamite.

>paying for a public gym
lmao
>not sell the whey on the cheap and making bank
lmao!

Why the fuck would you pick somethi g easily achievable by the third choice?

who else /BADD/ass?

BBDC

B B D D
>time to leave humanity behind and become a swole cosmic brain meme

Branch
Chain
Ass
Always

b
a
a
d

gains/fun gym time/chad face/bestgirl

Kek

CBCD

B
D
D
A

D D D D

B
B
A
A

Double red, even at 5'9 I reckon it would be worth it over double blue

Kek in dreamland

BBAD

Double blue so i can be 6'7

I'm happy with my height, and I can cut/bulk on my own time...I'm going to take that super saiyan dick, shit sounds cash

1. C If this means I will literally always have perfect nutrition no matter what I eat. That would be sick as a fuck.
2. D- I can summon my friends from across the world to lift. Thats awesome.
3. D- Knowing 6 different languages is literally enough to get a good job.
4. No thanks, I'm homosex.

BBDD

a
b
c
b

All I need is BBC. Fuck bitches.

BBDC

ITS NOT FAIR REEE I WANT TO DOUBLE EVERYTHING