How do I get thicc like her in the gym?

How do I get thicc like her in the gym?

Step 1: be Chad
Step 2: don't be you

lots of money and power. Then you can have as many thicc babes as you want.

I'm a girl and want to look like her

Step 1: be Stacy
Step 2: don't be you

you don't, that's genetics + surgery

3x5 squats on my face

Work on glutes/legs on gym day and do cardio everyday. Have a body fat percentage higher than 15. Done.

>wants to be a fat cow
Why though?

How can white women compete?

to get bred

enjoy having subhumans as children

le freakin ebin subhuman /b/ randem /pol/ xdDDDDDDDD

kek the sign of a degenerate. Concerned with the most primitive sensual impulses. Real women are the ones who embody the Beautiful (mind the capital plebs) and have a nobler aesthetic, which requires a thin feminine frame and pale skin.

i know you're memeing but the fact that there are real people like that on here and other incel traps like misc is kinda sad and funny at the same time

Get tannin then bitch.

>Step 1
Just do a lot of lower body stuff.
Do SS or SL5x5 or smth with added ass work, hamstring work and quad work.
Maybe do some cardio and maybe do some meme ab exercises.

>Step 2
Have good genetics that doesnt make you fridge mode

>Step 3
Get bred

Not memeing pleb, and I don't even feel pity for you. Stay disconnected from the realm of aesthetic idealism and live your life following the lower impulses. Ignorant of worldy art and transcendant Beauty or Happiness. Not my problem pleb

Niggers are disgusting.

This desu what's up with this board

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

noble goal.

follow a 5x5 program for back squat. rotate in some bulgarian split squat, romanian deadlift, box squat, and back-rack weighted lunges.

eat lots of protein (3/4 of your bodyweight in pounds in ounces).

do this for six months and you will be ready for my genetically superior seed, which I can mail to you.

I think Veeky Forums probably has the least amount of racist incel edgelords of any board. Also seems to have quite a few black posters.

It's even sadder when people think everyone is equal

hiplet detected

? just go into a fucking bar whore and you'll get bred without even talking

you have to be in london

Veeky Forums definitely has a good amount of racists probably right up there at /gif/ levels. You see it more on /gif/ cause when ever a fight thread comes up people always start losing their mind on niggers jumping in but hold their tongue going the other way.

Last year that guy in florida killed the 2 people in their garage and was eating one of their faces and Veeky Forums was saying that its okay that they didn't shoot him cause he wasn't acting like an animal like blacks do

pls be in london

I thought 5x5 is for strength not size

white anime boys (the base of the entire site) are ofc a bit racist. But the rise of /pol/ has added legit Skinheads to the pot and radicalized them

Back to ribbit negroid

l o n d o n

o

n

d

o

n

Incorrect.

>tfw no amazon gf

True.
We will get Veeky Forums back someday.

KFC seems to work

something is up with that person...but i can't quite figure it out

>get surgery
>be a fat nig nog
>or both

You can do better.

white titcows = asian titcows > brown titcows >black titcows
In other words, pink nipples or bust. (pun intended)

The circumference of one of her thighs seems to be the same as her waist, or close to it.
It looks weird because that's cartoon character proportions.

Fucking normies man I swear.

why are so many women obsessed with looking like niggers it's fucking pathetic

lowtest detected

Fucking weeb.

It's just a fad.
The next generation won't consume it as much as this one.

How do you figure? Granted people are finally waking up and realizing niggers are trash-tier, but with social media and the liberal agenda I don't see it fading out anytime soon

the liberal agenda is actually about downplaying normal women and beauty and pushing masculine looking and acting women and trannies and feminine acting men and trannies and homosexuality.

"looking like niggers" has never at any point been a thing in the media. It's just you two being either homosexuals or jealous flat white chicks

Is that why there are so many women nowadays getting ass shots, pulped lips, insanely dark tans, curly hair and dreadlocks, and other physical traits that niggresses have? Must be nice to live in a bubble

I don't have much to go on, besides that gen Z is slated to be a more conservative gen than Y.

You must not live in a major city.
Mexicans and Filipinos love emulating black culture and if you live in a major west coast city you'll see plenty of them.

oh sweet jesus you're fucking retarded, tans have been a thing for generations, girls have always wanted curly hair, dreadlocks is a rastafarian thing that's been around for generations and "other physical traits" is just a big nebulous thing that has nothing to do with any form of actual logic

You sound like a sheltered buffoon who has no understanding of human history or trends.

>Mexicans and Filipinos love emulating black culture
Ah....it's "black/nigger" culture when you don't like it correct?
You're one of those sheltered "white culture" worshippers right?

Oh...and you're from a major city. That explains your strict group identification and us vs them behavior.

>t. hasn't had his car stolen multiple times
Come to my neighborhood and see how sheltered I am.
I am in the thick of it.

this is heavenly!

Right?
Warm, soft pillows.
The pinnacle of /comfy/ when you lay your head on those.