strongerbyscience.com/squatting-with-patellar-tendinopathy/
exrx.net/WeightTraining/Weightlifting/RussianSquatProgramGenerator.html
instagram.com/p/BacgScRnhn_/
nowfoods.com/supplements
renaissanceperiodization.com/training-volume-landmarks-muscle-growth/
renaissanceperiodization.com/hypertrophy-training-guide-central-hub/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for I miss buhda

Just going to put it in this thread seeing as though it was near the end of the last thread

Just had severe patellar tendonitis. Had it for a while but it was somewhat manageable. Not today.
Should I take time off or just focus on upper body work? Been hitting PRs each week too on every lift. Went for 142.5kg today for 5x5 and could only do 2 reps due to the pain.

try it now. lie down on your back and try to make your elbows tough the ground

you'll soon see that the only way for your elbows to touch the ground is for your shoulder to pull forward in a way you never would during a bench

he lives in our hearts

sleeves

ibuprofen

rotate squat variations to change the angle of the knee and reduce accumulated stress on the tendon from one angle

concentric only squats wont aggravate it as much

strongerbyscience.com/squatting-with-patellar-tendinopathy/

how much can you guys touch and go bench compared to a paused competition bench?

Iktf ;-;

Haven't done TNG in a while but it's probably around a 10% difference. Depends on how long the pause is desu.

exrx.net/WeightTraining/Weightlifting/RussianSquatProgramGenerator.html
>It also should not be used as your only squatting program over an extended period of time

Just ran this for 2 cycles and i liked it, should i run it for a 3rd?
What squat program should i do next? Preferably something that is 3 days and has pause squats.

Yeah I've got sleeves. Should have mentioned they've helped a ton, but not today, the pain was unbearable.

Going to get some Ibuprofen tomorrow.

Thanks for the info.

Nice blog

What does my s/b/d need to be for me to trip here?

@Fat Retard

Will you change your trip to just Retard when you stop being fat? Also when will you stop being fat?

Putting fat in the name field curses you to a body fat percentage that can never fall below %25

See norsefat for example

doggo /plg/ is best plg

Anyone /texasmethod/ here?

Anyone saying ph3 is a good program is a fucking idiot.

T. Someone who did ph3 and now can't squat

Probably. I'm currently cutting, so hopefully in the next couple months.

Do you still have the picture from when you met Lane Norton and you were pretending to hold a syringe against your leg?

Bench/DL is comfiest desu
>exrx.net/WeightTraining/Weightlifting/RussianSquatProgramGenerator.html
That looks really fun. Can you stack it with bench?

Gbro posted that program using all 4 lifts in the other thread

Saw it. What's the assistance supposed to look like?

how much carry over do the following exercises have for the mentioned lift:

bench press:
incline BP
flat/incline dumbbell BP

deadlift:
chin ups
low row machine

squat:
v squat machine

please respond and please no bullying.

Giving this a read.
That's Phil, right?
Me too man, me too. I'm confident he's doing alright.

if dubs i run smolov for OHP

>bench press:
>incline BP
Yes
>flat/incline dumbbell BP
Little
>deadlift:
>chin ups
Little (grip only)
>low row machinevery little
>squat:
>v squat machine
almost zero

Rows will help dl more than chin ups

Lads, I just got back from Sam's Club and they increased the price of oats by 37.5%. Who here having a bad day?

I bought 4 packs of kidney beans from AH. Each cost 1.79 but it was 1+1 free. The nigger at the cash register scanned beans, something else, beans, something else, beans, x, beans so their dumb machine didn't calculate the discount because it didn't see the items "together". I only saw when I got home. So I lost about 3.6 euro. I'll go show them the receipt tomorrow. I hate being a gypsy but I hate being jewed out of my money even more.

I'm sorry that happened to you, user. It can only go up from here.

What upper body can I do with a touch of the old triceps tendonitis?

I bought 3 items for the meal deal at Tesco. I scanned the sandwich, crisps and just zoned out and bought them, only to realise I forgot to add the drink, so I had to buy that separately, which didn't add to my meal deal.

What would have cost me £3 ended up costing me £3.40 for my blunder

a pl8

regardless of lift

who cares at this point

I hope at least they can give me 4 more packs for free |>,,

Please do it anyway. Have your widow post results.

Very high, at least 495/315/585/185 s/b/d/c. We take discussion very seriously around here.
URGH NORMAN KHAN SPLOOSH

>not scouring the reduced fridge for 90p sandwiches

c'mon friend, today I got one of the special american pulled pork sarnies for a few pennies

what's the worst that could happen, dubs GET

My tescos reduced bin is always full of open bags of doritos and hair spray

Marcel?

rolling for you too. I did smolov jr for push press cause of a dare with the lads and it was an absolute howler of a ride, this CANNOT GO WRONG

gotta go to the fridge senpai, when I go after the gym in the morning i get all sorts of deli meats for like 20p

I will probably do it after my cut and after I do at least a month of solid pre hab work so I don't get shoulder AIDS

He's gone lad, never coming back

your lads seem fun tbqh

do it now, shoulders are an invention of physios and docs to steal your money

I had severe knee pain despite being a beginner. Couldn't bodyweight squat even with sleeves. About 150kg squat. I think my problem was going too heavy on volume work with poor technique. In the end I had to take a month off from squatting completely. In that time I stretched quads a lot, did some massage (mashing quads with a barbell was nice) and tried to do unweighted body squats as often as possible.

What are good cutting routines (hypertrophy program implied)?

Suggestions, /plg/?
@Fat Retard?

>your lads seem fun tbqh
they are, always up for quality banter. we once goaded two of them into a bench-only-the-bar-amrap-off, like amrap as in crossfit style with three digit reps and shit. those were the days

How stinky was it?

I ran sheiko intermediate medium load on a cut with success. Lost around 12 lbs in 9 weeks and got a 5 lbs squat PR.

instagram.com/p/BacgScRnhn_/

Read about "knee slide."

Fixed bar wrist curls.

those are considered paused? I do them cuckols style, sitting down there for an eternity reconsidering life choices

I blame myself

He's not doing pause squats, looks like he's doing tempos with 3:0:3

Anything that isn't super high rep, has a slow rate of progression, and is consistent with the volume you're already doing

did handcock ever come back to powerlifting?

Interesting. This could actually be my problem. I look into it more and check it next time I'm at the gym.

He was broken before, but then broken even more after the breakup of his and Gibbs's friendship. No man can recover from such an ordeal

the signs were there
poor lad

it wont go away

Try having sex with a pretty girl and not obsessing about your olytism waifu.

please panzer tell me what I can do to cheer you up senpai

ah, correct, he says so further down the text. disregard

another brainlet for my collection

I'm a fan of them too. Have another, user.

utgehg i do layynee norton's puhh3 gehgn gnghsffghgh

Here's another one:

Thank you friends

subtle

how will panzer ever recover

don't make fun of my friend in his time of need
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What supplements do you take?

nowfoods.com/supplements

Nice blog

Don't threaten my brainchad friend.

Hue hue hue 200 rows a day hue

At least post the full version.

I need more brainlets

afnnfghhghgghhghghhhh!

eughhh i trane neck!

oly liftings is superior

sounds fun bro. how did the smolov go?

lads i widened my bench grip by a finger's width and holy moly did it get easier. gonna bench with my ring fingers on the smooth strip now.

side note: it's pretty weird that people have a name for each finger like thumb, pinky etc.

Nice photo of twink Alex.

Shit panzer hacked his trip.

Can anyone recommend a decent intermediate program? I did SS and eventually switched to 5/3/1 after an RL friend pestered me to do it forever but honestly I don't really like it. I feel like I could be doing a lot more.

I'm 5'9", 165lbs, and my 1 rep maxes are 350 squat, 470 deadlift and a 230 bench(I fucking hate how bad my bench is)

Spent the past 7 months being lazy as fuck and making no progress so I decided to buckle down and make power lifting most of my free time after work for the next little while.

renaissance periodization, texas method with nuckols bench, PHUL/PHAT

/PLG/ QUESTION OF THE DAY

is there any benefit, small or large, from doing some light pump work after a heavy pressing session?

for example, today i did

>Bench 7x5 @65%
then

>DB OHP 3x10
>DB Row 4x10
>Bicep, Tricep, Rotator cuff 4x20 superset

got a nice pump and my elbows feel better. is that causal or correlational?

it's always a good idea to experiment with grip width. one time i brought in my grip by just a centimeter and a month later i was comfortably benching again. turns out i was actually going too wide before.

>weird to name fingers
makes more sense than trying to establish the convention of which finger is the first finger etc

more mass is a good thing. if it starts to interfere with your main lifts its a problem but fucking curls and cuffs ain't going to cause any problems. go ahead, you'll only benefit.

also thanks for responding to my fingers thing.

Cool will look into, thanks.

>had a candy bar before training and a protein shake during
>pushed really hard
>tfw can't properly walk, sit, or stand back up after doing legs today

wtf I love hack squats now

WAWTT
WAWET
WAWLTT
WAWFT

Err, sorry to ask but where can I find this. I don't see it in the drop box anywhere.

C6w, Nuckols' 28 free memegrams, project momentum 2k17, memeburn, conjugate method (altered for raw), RTS intermediate

Most importantly eating more

If you have the energy and aren't actively prepping for a meet doing extra pump work is perfectly fine and very good for overall good feeling.

The one problem is that it requires a lot of learning, but its very well explained and is just a case of giving it time. Plus side it it will teach you how to into periodization very applicably.

I don't have any, but anons here do, ask enough and some kind user surely will deliver. Before looking at any spreadsheet, read the following links, these will cover almost everything you need to know. The rest can be deduced from the spreadsheets (which you will not understand till you've read these links).

Another plus about this shit is that its the only PL routine that offers serious solutions to cutting.

read:
renaissanceperiodization.com/training-volume-landmarks-muscle-growth/

followed by:
renaissanceperiodization.com/hypertrophy-training-guide-central-hub/

Don't be sorry to ask, you don't ask you don't get.

What squat programs can i do that are 3x a week

Thanks, I'll start reading now. Gonna give this a serious effort this time. In the past I've just kinda fumbled my way through but i'm sick of only alright progress. For how long I've been lifting I should be much stronger. I really really want a 4 pl8 squat and 5pl8 deadlift.

not him but this is the basic structure:

high volume (gaining size) --> strength training (while eating at maintenance) --> peaking (which can be skipped if desired, also at maintenance diet) --> high volume (cutting) --> back to first

basically, instead of trying ti improve size and strength at the same time like PHUL, 5/3/1, texas etc, you improve size first, then make that size stronger, then peak, all in blocks consisting of a number of weeks.

the hypertrophy blocks are very solid, you WILL see fairly rapid gains. the strength blocks are not so solid, but can easily be subbed in for Texas or Nuckols or a mix or something and you'll see better gains on them than if you hadn't done the hypertrophy block first. personally i skip the peaking blocks. this means that most of the time i'm training like a bro doing high bars, chins, RDLs, laterals, dips etc, but when I do strength I do TM + nuckols bench and get weekly gains easy. on 202.5kg 5RM squat now and 152.5kg bench 1RM. DL is still not great but i'm not focusing on it/don;t care much (hence why i'm on TM)

>WAWTT
squat, bench

>WAWET
burritos

>WAWLTT
bruckner

>WAWFT
my gf's PMS makes her extra moody and she insists that her pain is a reasonable excuse to take everything out on me and it makes me depressed and frustrated and i dont know how we'll ever fix this issue