Not getting within a 10 feet radius of a barbell

"Snaps back"?

Shiet, dentistry student here. Would fix her teeth for 3k wtf

Apparently it was the lat pull down machine

>insurance doesnt pay

what a surprise. how anyone falls for insurance jew is beyond me

This is fake, british don't care about their already fucked up teeth

Fpbp

This. Plus I was told they don't pay medical bills.

I thought euros had great healthcare

>Lat pull down machine
This is why weighed pull ups are master race

only if youre white. The UK is surprisingly racist

Only if you're not white*

When it's a female subject they say
> Mother of two
When it's a male subject they say
> Some dumbass

you think the woman in the OP is white?

>Gemma McKay

Yes, but only for european standard

>using machines
I'd rather snapcity than losing teeth.

My first thought was 11k is a bit much! Maybe she has more damage than just the teeth coming out?

>mouth anywhere near the bar on a lay pulldown machine

She was bound to hurt herself one way or another.

>Mother-of-two

What the fuck does that have to do with anything? Did the bar specifically hit her because it hates children?

It's emotive language to fill up the headline. Sounds better than "total fucking nobody" or "random gymgoer"

Don't be a retarded woman. But seeing as you're even asking this question you must be at least retarded, so it's too late for you.

>11k to pull out 2 teeth with pliers

It was a pulldown machine not pliers.

Its that why britbongs have horrible teeth?

because paying 11,000 pounds for dentalwork its way to fucking expensive.

Heck just got to Tijuana and do the same fucking tratment and it will cost you 1000 bucks at most.

In liverpool, that name, and that picture, she's descended from irish dockers, and negros.
It wouldn't surprise me if the dumb cunt put her teeth out by chewing on the bar like a retard.

British mothers, especially single mothers (and lets be fair, she's scouse, she hasn't seen her children's dad since he was arrested) are simple folk, and a headline saying mother fires up their empathy circuits like crazy, and they can't help but read the article.
Also, anything with minions.

You’ll likely end up with mouth cancer from something they use and spend more than 11k on cancer treatments

nah, dont underestimate medicine work from other countrys user.

Lets just say that part of the fucking expenses that other countrys (especially "first world countrys" for some sreason) its because bureucracy, regulations you name it.

I dont know about the medical tourism of other places but from that litle place in specific, they take it pretty seriously.

Heck you can do treatments there that you can not get anywhere else in the world.

Can someone explain the physics behind this. How did the Iron bar smash her face during lay pulldowns?

you still have to pay for dental work

I guess she was sitting completely straight and was pulling to her torso, then her lack of grip and focus caused the bar to slip out of her hands and snapped her chin hard

I don't know how you can miss such a simple dangerous situation, reminds me of people slicing things towards themselves/their hands, you're asking for trouble

tfw could go to thailand gets this fixed for 500

back to /pol you go you racist faggot

FAKE

back to ribbit you literal faggot

Lowest I've seen in America for replacement tooth is close to $1k per...or maybe $500. I imagine it'll get cheaper as it gets more popular.

Do implants prevent gum shrinkage? I need to act soon.

Cost me 3k, but I had a infection and needed bone grafting.

yeah, very racist i bet

absolutely certain this was some idiot doing a fingertip grip on the lat pulldown and it sprung past her face when it was at her chest.

If you know what you're doing and can control a blade, slicing towards yourself is super useful fairly often.
But yeah, most people don't know how to do that and end up chopping themselves up.

That explains a lot.

yanks are literal subhumans

Don’t use machines

>Using machines
>Ever
That was her first mistake.

Free weights>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>machines

>inb4 but muh lat pulldowns
Grow up and do free weight movements like a fucking man.

Trump needs to send the fucking freedom drones over there to liberate their shit brah. that's fucked up

>pull bar under chin
>completely let go of bar while there's weight on it

as long as you only do one of these you'll be safe. do both, and. . .i make no guarantees OP

Daily mail is a meme

Why the fuck was her face over the bar. Like i cant even picture how you could do it with such bad form

tell me about it buddy. a guy in glasgow got arrested and charged last year for making a joke on twitter about a helicopter crash that happened and killed like 6 people or something.

popo must have been bored as fuck and run out of donuts.

Implants prevent bone loss in your jaw.. that's main benefit over grafting to one of remainin teeth.

That headline is a mouthful.

Aye dental student here as well. I'm a D2, where do you go?

>dailymail
I can bring others sauces too
look at this poor child those english nazists want to take away

Half-meme
Better behave on goyim book along with twitter too

>a 16-year-old from Ethiopia
>16
Does anyone fall for this, ever?

She's from Aigburth mate she's not a real scouser she's a fucking wool

It was their headlline, one of the biggest news platform decided to follow it full on unironically
>pic related was considered to be a 12 year old
You can look at his unedited pic along other contestants here:
gefleiffriidrott.se/Nyheter/Klubbnyheter/BilderfranGDGIFsfinaler

Even he's shocked that he's getting away with the ruse

...to reality.

Oh, there goes gravity...

>>>reddit.com

>the uk is surprisingly racist
Fuck off Mohammed. Go rape some nine-year olds just like the paedophile rapist you worship.

CTRL+F
>Mouth Guard
>Zero results

umm, did i get memed by my couch, or do you guys seriously not wear your gear in the gym?

here have a (you) you lame bastard

Why are retards allowed to breed? That just damns souls to living a life of painful cancer.

wat

Barbell training only

Pretty much every bodybuilder I see does lat pull down though

Don't see what the name has to do with anything, you can see from the picture she is a shitskin.
European standard is literally that if you are not 100% genetically pure European, then you are not white. The one drop rule. Its you Americans that don't follow it and unironically consider yourselves still white even if you have 5% injun DNA lmao

So are Brits. Anglos in general are the worst European tribe and the treacherous behavior of Anglos is the reason why the Jews won.

My sides

dental care is fucking expensive here, many procedures on the NHS are actually more expensive than going private and anything that isn't covered by the NHS is sky high to subsidise the cost of the number of NHS appointments dental surgeries are required to provide

with £11.000,00 she can go to the south america, fix her teeth, do a lipo sucktion and stay on a 5 stars hotel for one month

>2017
>not implementing neckcurls with the ironbar already in your mouth for every exercise

what the fuck

Why do all these articles feel the need to mention the woman is the mother of x?

Am I supposed to feel sad little Billy and Joey now have to look at the toothless freak that is their mother?

when you've got wrinkles on your forehead trying to imitate the grand fucking canyon
>16

it's like the average IQ of news reporters and anyone actually working with these people is in the range of lower double digits

No, its actually not that the media are stupid. It's that the media is run by a dishonest tribe of people that is extremely hostile toward Europeans and will stop at nothing to ruin us.

Well, there must be a reason the insurance company refused to pay.

rekt

iron wins

>implying this person is British and not just another shitskin occupying Britain

God fucking damnit I'm not watching that.

Is this how you get a thicc neck

Use a smith machine and it snaps your neck instead. No bills and no pain after that.

You get an insurance.

Why the fuck would the gym be liable if it wasn’t their fault, dipshit?

Jesus Christ you faggots are worse than Muslims. You literally need every aspect of modern civilisation explained to you.

This is how Zetsubou-sensei trained.