AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
WHY DO I HAVE TO BE A MANLET

You can't change it just own it man. Everyone is a dicklet lanket this and that. Just do your thing.

DELET YOUR POST

>tfw 6' beaner
>switching life around, started getting very active at church
>walk up to random girl all by herself at girl
>find out she's 6'2 and wearing heels
>mfw kept it cool and engaged in conversation anyways
>mfw she turned into a spaghetti spilling mess and was obviously mirin', get her number

some of them are really lonely user, must be tough being a really tall girl

>being religious

hey man i'm 6'1 and sometimes i feel short
this site will fuck you up some ways and make you better in others

>got a 6'2 tradition qt's number out of it

seems good to me user

>unironically the reason why I want to be taller than 5'11.5

>being a dumbass atheist. Tip your faggy fedora and leave my board, faggot.

>dating Jared Kushner's brother
Fucking trash

lol IMAGINE BEING A MANLET IN COLLEGE.

> went to my uni's learning center to study for an exam
> go to the fourth floor

> find a table to sit down so i can study
> sit down on this open table where people are studying
> see this QT HBB Girl sitting across from me, youthful 7.5/10 face with a petite body
> crushing on her and take a few glances at her when i was studying
> 3 hours later
> she stands up to leave
> this girl is 6 feet

WTF

> feel like a cuck
> tfw the face of your girl your crushing on looks like she's 5"4 but she 6"0

if you didn't get her number you fucked up

Yo niggers I need some advice, I'm 6'1.5 and there's a 6'2woman of colour that wants to bang, I'm kinda scared cause she's not white but 100 percent I'd do it if she wasn't so tall, I don't really wanna feel like a manlet while we're together, is it that bad being with a chick taller than you?

Agreed. 99% sure it's because of access to his connections.

did you talk to god himself or what? how are you so sure?

Ive heard female models usually date down in looks but they hook up with other male models quite often

same for male models too. date down in looks but bang beautiful people (and creepy and ugly fashion photographers)

stop shilling
>>>r/eddit/

5'10 is not a manlet r-right ?

Think of it as wrangling her with your benis user

BE the Beast Master

>5'11
>taller than most people wherever I go
>go to store yesterday
>for some reason everyone is way taller and way bigger than me
>feel totally emasculated and shamed

Take life slowly and God gives you hints. You just got to look for them.

I work with 2 pretty girls. One is 5'10, the other is probably 6'1ish.

Tfw 5'10 manlet. Tfw they bring their boyfriends in to show off to the female coworkers.

Tfw they're bother over 6'4 easily.

Tfw they're both white girls dating niggers.

kek.
>tfw 5'10 and still above average cuz manlets country

She could have anything, why did she choose him.

>tfw 5'9
>tfw 6ft girl at work is playfully bullying me about my height
>tfw it's starting to really turn me on

>She could have anything, why did she choose him.

Looks + Money + Status

Money + Status > Looks

Dude I totally get this same feeling. Like literally even the fucking women. I'm 5'10 and I'm almost always taller than everyone except the random lanklet.

Then I walk into a store one day and the women are fucking 6'0 and it's not just one, it's like half of them.

I've never taken the
>herp derp 5'10 king of the manlets
meme seriously. But holy fuck, I'm a big fish in a small pond.

>be me
>be 6'1"
>be king of manlets
Sorry mate, 5'10" is way short.

Won't somebody please think of the children?!

>5'11
just warning you user, don't come to Australia, I'm 6'2 and get towered over everywhere

>aussie-cuck
You guys are 5'9 on average, tops.

All the women secretly love an under 5'10 man, they put on an act that they like taller men but this is simply not the truth, this is because of media conditioning flitting in their empty heads. Though this brainwashing is only surface deep as whenever a shorter guy walks in to the club, for some strange reason, they all start smiling at him, ignore the taller men and start brushing up next to him.

This is because anything above 5'10 is actually a genetic defect caused through rampant inbreeding and subsequent degradation of genetic material, humans are not supposed to be tall- we are supposed to be closer to the ground; this is an evolutionary advantage as we can hunt better, hide better and collect resources easier as a shorter person, whereas taller people will have back pain and hurt themselves hunching over, ultimately ending in them being killed by a wild beast.

Do any of you have any other questions as to why being of short height is how the pure human race was intended or why women are naturally attracted to short guys, please feel free to ask.

muh dik, what a nice whore

holy shit can you COPE any harder geeez

I would do incredible stuff just to get a Klossy gf.

That's true only if you take into account the Asians. White and Black Australians are all >6'.

But what about when we fight for the right to breed and kill you....

>tfw men would do Siegfried tier shit to get the girl they want
>tfw women literally just have to exist

Such is life, huh Anons?

>as long as you believe in it, you'll end up believing in it!
genius

Not that user but my life really started to get together when I started going to church, went from being broke, living in my car with a broken heater in the Washington winter staring down the barrel of my shotgun to making gains, volunteering and being active at church, talking to 6'2 qts and thanking God for reminding me dad was always true to his faith in even shittier times.

I don't know user, you can't explain what its like to someone that doesn't want to believe

>tfw 5'6 and the only type of woman that gets you hard is an Amazonian 6' wonder
One day lads, one day

See, this is the typical response I receive when I lay out the facts about height; the height-challenged individuals all come out of the woodwork and claim I am "coping" when I am doing anything but. There is no reason to feel jealously towards a above 5'10 human- there is only the sense of pity at how their genes were perverted.

Anyone can see from my thesis that I have presented a extremely well-reasoned and thorough argument that can be verified by most any respectable genealogist, love scientist or historian.

>tips fedora

next time she does it, if it seems like shes into you(i cant stress how important this part is) say were all the same height lying down

The fact that you believe that a taller man could defeat a shorter male in any form of combat is, frankly, absurd.

This is because height-challenged men have a lot of resistances levied against them, talking about gravitation here. Whereas the shorter man can project a greater degree of force and is not tethered by the bonds of gravity to the extent the 5'10+ individual is. This is not to mention the degradation of the taller person's mental faculties due to the aforementioned inbreeding, this includes their risk-assessment which would lead them to make questionable tactical decisions mid battle.

I am sorry that your genes have been corrupted, truly I am, but that is not the fault of shorter humans, it is the fault of your ancestors breeding among themselves instead of seeking out diverse, genetic material.

If youre legitimately asking, no it is not. Its average for white guys, an inch above average for other ethnicities. You're a good 5-6 inches taller than the average girl so youre good. Just think that if a girl is 5'5 (average) you look to her like a 6'3 guy looks to you.

Do you have anything else to say? You have proven my thesis correct in regards to your mental faculties, the fact that you jump to a familiar phrase as a response to disarm or refute my argument, just shows that I am likely correct in my assessment.

I am sorry that you were born height-challenged, but there is no reason to resort to such pettiness, if you are capable of debate.

this is now a /tallgirls/ thread

post tall girls

I cannot stress to you enough that being an atheist is an identical rational process to being religious.

You have absolutely no way of proving that god or a god does not exist.

>agnostic

Race mixing is a sin, user.

you think it's that bad, i'm seriously feeling bad about the thought but she's pretty hot, half paki I think

>be 5’6
>have tall girl fetish

This is killing me.

>tfw 6'6"
>tfw can't find tall girls
I mostly just want to die

>Lanklets will never recover

DO IT, you are both tall, matters less at that height. Half breeds are best and usually attractive, Half Chinese/Half Irish/Scottish here, we are the future.