Headphones

Need recommendations for gym headphones. I don't really care about price

Other urls found in this thread:

anker.com/products/variant/SoundBuds-Surge/A3236011
amazon.com/Samsung-Wireless-Cancelling-Headphones-Microphone/dp/B017KE8N0M/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1508806236&sr=8-3&keywords=samsung on
en-us.sennheiser.com/sennheiser-he-1
chickadeesolutions.com/products/soundbot-sb220-bluetooth-headset-wireless-stereo-headphone-for-music-streamin?variant=20190557573&utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=Bing PLA&utm_campaign=Shopping New&utm_term=soundbot wireless headset&utm_content
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bose Soundsport wireless are a good choice; I also have the powerbeats 3 right now because it came for "free" with my macbook, usually Beats QC is fucking trash, but they're holding up so far.

WEAR SOME BEATS BRAH

Bro, bite the bullet and get some AirPods, theyre the best

kys

>expecting any of these to stay in during 2min rounds of burpees/manmakers

>he wears headphones to the gym

just focus on your workout, lad

I use the wireless beats headphones, works for intense cardio, never slip out

I use sennheisers.

I use ankers

anker.com/products/variant/SoundBuds-Surge/A3236011

Sound quality not the greatest but can't hear SHIT around me which is what I prefer. I workout at the same time as the douchebag who pops his fucking gum every 10 seconds.

Whatever cheap earbuds you can find with those clips that go behind your ears. You'll probably ruin them with sweat so worrying about sound/build quality is irrelevant. Besides, you aren't there to judge sound quality, you're there to workout... Right?

some random brand of 20$ ear buds
work well enough
I wear them to the gym and nothing else
doesn't have those annoying as fuck buttons on the cord. just straight up earbugs
had them for two years, still going strong

what else you need?

amazon.com/Samsung-Wireless-Cancelling-Headphones-Microphone/dp/B017KE8N0M/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1508806236&sr=8-3&keywords=samsung on
got these. can't complain for the price and comfort they provide. only problem is during certain lifts (one arm tricep extensions for me), my arm can brush past the side of the headphones (which is a touch screen) and end up skipping or pausing my music in the middle of a set. other than that though, my issues are negligible considering i got mine at a steep discount.

You almost got me...

Jlab epic 2
100 bucks
Bluetooth wireless
Good sound quality

Axgio Dash. Best $40 i have ever spent. They are truly wireless unlike a lot that have a cord running behind your head.

pltbbfit bluetooth headphones work pretty well. $80-130 depending on version

My Skullcandy Hesh 2s have lasted me awhile. Just kinda bulky.

>I don't really care about price
Ok.

en-us.sennheiser.com/sennheiser-he-1

I got some from Office Depot (yes, the pen and pencil place) on Clearance. $15. Bluetooth and covers the entire ear. Battery life is kind of crappy, but $15.

>I care about price.

Jaybird Freedoms are best for aesthetics.
And super light weight with 4 hour battery life.

wear whatever brand you can get at the cheapest price at your local gas station faggot. they won't break if you use proper form.

Get some noise cancelling headfoams so you don't break your ears

i just wear ear plugs to block out the negroid beats and gay euro trash as well as the egolifting and mindless chatter of my gym.

In this moment, I am tranquil.

In the silence, I can focus on mind-muscle connection and getting a good contraction.

My powerbeats 3 just broke two days ago after only two months of use. Fk Dr. Dre and his nig nog earbuds.

Anker soundbuds slim. Great wireless earbuds with a decent battery and very good build and sound quality (Like all Anker products). Only like $25 on amazon

country?
bluetooth? wired?
in-ear? open? closed?

>I don't really care about price
get the Halo Sport's then

It's the 21st century, grandpa. Offices all have computers now, and with it comes computer accessories.

OP if you like bass, i cannot recommend the sony mdr-xb50ap earbuds enough

they have damn good bass and you can get em on ebay for $10-15

chickadeesolutions.com/products/soundbot-sb220-bluetooth-headset-wireless-stereo-headphone-for-music-streamin?variant=20190557573&utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=Bing PLA&utm_campaign=Shopping New&utm_term=soundbot wireless headset&utm_content

wraps around the back of the head and wireless. never had them fall off no matter what i do

USA
Bluetooth

Don't have a preference for the other ones. That's why I'm looking for suggestions

>burpees
I love you bois, made me giggle.

Jaybirds X3

One of the top ones, not too expensive either. Look them up

You know you can get some 5 euro earphones with a pillow thingy inside so you don't hear anything but music, and wrap the wire once around your ears instead of spending 20+ euros, right?

Hahaha

Apparently Jaybirds are the goat.