Why didn’t you just roid and join a frat?

Why didn’t you just roid and join a frat?
>unlimited pussy that comes to you
>cool guys who support you and rage hard
>network with people who are set up to be successful
>fun events with good ratios

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BTR6kjXF1Sz/?taken-by=chrishagemeyer
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm not in college that would just be weird.

imagine being this douchey

Isnt drinking on an oral horribl

Lol virgin detected. You would have a different opinion of it if you were him!

been there done that i just didn't look like a faggot whilst doing so :^)

I'm a founding father of Kappa Sigma at my alma mater. My name is on the wall there.

Great censoring, OP. Can't read the username "chrishagemeyer" at all.

Holy shit, that guy looks like complete shit for being on anavar

I somehow just knew that he was at fsu

jesus Im bigger than him.

Im a kappa sig too man. A-B fit brother.

>roid
most frat guys arent autists obsessed with bodies, they probably dont go anywhere near roids. If you want to be in a frat just make sure you have the money for it and enjoy.

Frat guys don't actually do roids. We almost all have dad bods. The roof dudes are geeds and often not even college students if that.

because I am europoor and would rather get enriched every time on my way home from the bus because no dorms

*roof = Roids.

>spend thousands of dollars and a semester of doing pushups on glass to get blowjobs from the athletic teams' sloppy seconds

If I genuinely liked the people in the frat it wouldnt be a bad deal but if youre just doing it for the sake of being in a frat youll probably be disapointed

>geeds

Oh to be 20 again

>fundamentally misunderstanding literally every aspect of a fraternity

>implying the beautiful sorority women want to be groped by the sweaty monkeys on the basketball/football teams over hanging out with fraternity men

max cope

lmao youre really fooling yourself. unless youre talking about the most stuck up trust fund bitch every girl would rather be at the athlete teams circle than frats/strats

>this delusion
the shanty town of (You)

Do you honestly believe that a woman (who lives for attention) would pick a frat guy over an athlete (who everyone knows and she can brag about)??? Also there is a huge disparity in dick size lol

for anyone in high school join a frat.

Yes they're a little dudebro at times but that's just a stereotype.

I had a really cool roommate that was in a frat, and the amount of friends/connections that he made from his frat really impressed me.

>Cope ": The Post

you suck his dick too?

>sporty guys don't get first pickings of women always

Maybe the gross purple haired cigarette smoking fattie geed girls.

Or maybe you just go to some dogshit D3 school with terrible Greek life.

Any school that actually matters has greek life and you couldn't pay the hot girls to walk past the groid infested athletic teams unless it's gameday, and at the point they'll be tailgating with the frats.

I have to agree with this. Bro's in a frat, and he got a ton of lifebuddies and connections because of it. The dudebro thing seems to just be a huge stereotype.

Those guys aren't on steroids and if they were they would fuck up tjrir hormones considering frat boys drink all the time.

I went to UMD which is the most normie school you can imagine.

> why don't socially reclusive retards join a social environment
What did op mean by this

Do you really believe that a women who lives for attention won't go for the men who live in million dollar mansions and grant selective access to the most exclusive social gatherings available while also running the entire collegiate social scene

Even at a top tier SEC school women prefer athletes for the story. Had a drunk chick tell me about how she screwed a football player. She said "his dick was the size of your arms", not sure if that was a jab at me. Sorry to burst your bubble.

UMD suffers from being infested with JAPs
>Jewish American Princesses
They have slightly different priorities in males and friends than most normies

t. terp grad

low test coping mouth breather detected

Too much butter OP.

Shit I'm a Maryland local and I can confirm. The girls there are fucking gross.

You know nearly universally fraternity GPAs are higher on average than the general collegiate population.
>but they’re all so dumb
Cope harder

easy pussy though. ive fucked a girl literally within 15 min of meeting her

I would expect that at an SEC school for sure, but if your school blows at sports and is irrelevant I'm sure the story is different. I go to a school that's heavily nerdy indians and asians, but still pretty decent at football, but none of the girls give a fuck about the football team. I think the football team just bangs townies anyways.

if you jump on gear before 30 you're a fucking idiot

>if you make gains 4x as fast so you can enjoy your 20's with a physique better than 99% of the population you're a fucking idiot

>a bunch of business majors have good GPAs
wow. . .i'm so impressed. u really changed my mind about frats bro

Which is reflected in his mediocre body

It's not like anyone here has missed out. Women love older men. If you're fit and in your late 20s/early 30s you can still pound hot 18 year old pussy.

further proof that americans are so god damn fucking retarded

>business econ and kines majors
wew!

You are underestimating the average roider

And then they all cheat off each other as well

This. I'm the bald asshole in and I get hit up by girls constantly, it's ludicrous. I'm finishing my last hours before grad school and they constantly ask me back to their place when I'm in the campus bars. I have a gf of five years though so I just turn them down, but still it's like a light switch flipped once I hit 28.

Hell yeah where at?

How's that?

You mean to tell me a bald manlet can get more pussy than me?

> you're insecure to the point where you need to roid to get a better physique than 99 percent of the population

you already have a better physique than most people just by lifting natty

fucking up your endocrine system and having to take trt for the rest of your life is worth the few years in your twenties (where your test is already at its best) of looking better?

you realize most people with well adjusted social lives and self confidence enjoy themselves without roiding right?

Was a fraternity president at a college in Arizona. Fucked 43 girls in the course of my sophomore-junior year. "Friends" were very fake and were willing to steal from each other. If you get in the way of partying or girls, I.e. Enforce standards in recruitment, gpa, philanthropy, you will be turned on. It's best to go in and be a mooch on the system then try to provide for others, as bad as that sounds.

I'm 26 now and I'm already noticing a shift. 28-30 are going to be so cash.

Pike at FSU (which is what OPs pic shows) are 75% on steroids.

As much as I hated pikes when I was there, I do admit they are mostly alpha, shredded, and a lot of girls liked them

It's true when they say women age like milk and guys age like wine. I don't even try anymore, it's hilarious how much they just offer.

I've been dating one girl for 5 years so you may have gotten more. We have sex at least weekly when we're busy, we sat down and actually made that a priority and damn is life good. Oh and I'm a turbomanlet, 5'9" reporting

>whoops he provided empirical evidence to refute my cope. Better move the goalposts to maintain my narrative
I said higher gpa than average across all college students Not all business majors are in frats and there are plenty of majors much easier than business as well. I know for a fact that tons of engineering students cheat as well It makes plenty of sense that there are social achievers also driven to achieve academically and physically. You didnt have the EQ to succeed in a network focused major or social setting and didnt have the IQ to get a higher average GPA.

I thought she was on anavar lol

>go to college
>join frat
>die

Such is life at penn state

I was a pledge of delta sigma phi which was a mid-high fraternity at a big state school but flaked out because I couldn't keep up with my studies. I ended up failing out that semester and my parents pulled me out. At least I got a bid...don't know what they saw in me. Probably saw potential in me as I was flirting with the sorority girls during rush. I'm guessing they said "ooo he was cute boy"

Delta Chi

>using the word whilst
>not a faggot

Take your pick.

>huge disparity in dick size

I hope nobody actually believes this.

Rushed KE this semester, couldn't accept bid b/c of 2.4 gpa, RIP. About to start tren tomorrow tho yeeee

I was Mormon and frats aren’t allowed. The girls are also waiting until marriage to fuck. Although, rumor is most do anal because god doesn’t watch the back door. Not Mormon anymore and regret going there.

He thinks you have to enrolled in unit to join a frat

Didn’t mention BYU, but probably obvious.

frats are gay dude sry =/

Was in a fraternity, ended up leaving because the dues were bullshit. Still stayed friends with the brothers and went to all the parties except for mixers. Got laid a hell of a lot while in and slightly less afterwards. I wouldn't recommend joining one unless you're willing to put out a good bit of money on dues, just become friends with brothers and reap most of the benefits that way.

Looks like Tebows uglier dumber cousin.

Every sorority girl I know picks frat guys over anyone else. It's just the way things are. And 90% of the hottest girls on campus are sorority girls. Only geeds who don't know Greek life think differently

No one gives a shit about redneck bama faggot.

Recently, my FFMI score got really close to the natty limit (24+), so I'm thinking about jumping on sarms.

You are probably just fatter than you think

>roid and be in frat

Literally what I do rn senpai

Maybe you are right. I didn't do it with calipers for a long time, and the scales are really unreliable (I added +3% though).
Nevertheless, my progress really slowed down in the past year.

>Also there is a huge disparity in dick size lol
uh

>unironically calling anything gay while sending face emotes

THERE WILL NEVER BE A NIGGER SAE
*clap clap*

SAE is the bottom barrel white trash fraternity that accepts anyone.

>roiding for this

Being in a frat isn't a magic bullet and it's not for everyone. There's definitely a certain type of person that it's built for and if you don't think it's for you then that's chill.
My personal experience: 60+ guys in a middle-tier frat at a huge party school. We have a big party once or twice a weekend. There are guys that have never gone a weekend without getting laid and we have our token virgin. It's helped me get with girls more often but I think it's more because you're just constantly around other people, so your social skills improve.
If you're in high school or a college freshman, I definitely recommend rushing. Give it a chance, I didn't think I wanted to do it but I found a house I like and it turned out to be a real blessing. But also, especially if you're at a school where Greek life is huge, don't feel like you HAVE TO join a fraternity. College is what you make it and Greek life is just one tool you can use to enhance your experience during and after college.

t. Never seen a frat

Okay, but why? Like what is their exact motivation if the results are so noticeable or definable I guess?
I'm not being condescending, I have a sorority friend but I for sure catch more tail than she did (nothing against her, she was definitely 8-9/10 and always a god tier friend)

I'm currently a junior at a big ACC school (our football team is ass this year, but hopefully basketball goes well). Greek Life is pretty big at our school, and I didn't know much about it coming here. I feel like I would have fit in after learning more but it is what it is.
In retrospect, I wish I had rushed, but I also have a 3.9 and I'm not sure if I would be able to say that had I pledged a frat. Also, once girls hit junior year, they stop going to frat parties, except for the big parties (ie Halloween, LDOC, etc.). My sister, her fiance, and all of her friends were in Greek Life, and they said it probably wasn't worth it looking back.
Personally, I would rush and see if it's for you.

instagram.com/p/BTR6kjXF1Sz/?taken-by=chrishagemeyer

why bother hiding it?

lul

guys at the top frats in my uni do. one of the top frats got busted a few years ago for allegedly having a shit load of roids and bud

chuckled loud at this

i'm at penn state and didn't join a frat. basically impossible to have a social life if u don't join one

Not at my college

>tfw eskimo bros with melo

>in a frat
>needing muscles to fuck qts
pick only one

What are JAPs like?

>Veeky Forums
>advocating living in a house full of other men

Fellow delta sig here from NC, sorry shit didn't work out homie. But desu a lot of our chapters around the country are weirdos except for a few here an there like Columbia, NC state, UNCW, and Purdue

the worst

life is about more than pussy.
sure, we is slave of our genes, bitches are essential but there is more to life than sensless drinkin and fuckin.
Lifes about progress, the gym is about progress. The gym is life.

Fuckin chads.. college kids are all self entitled brats..
>there are people itt right now that also post in feel threads