Energy drink and coffee alternatives

Energy drink and coffee alternatives.
Sips are costing me a fortune and I hate the taste of coffee. What do?

The cheapest caffiene pills you can find dude.

caffeine pills

sips are also costing you most of your daily sodium intake

Also what is the safe dose of caffeine per day? Ive been doing 2 sips a day. cant be good for me

have fun with cancer

I take like 6+ 200mg caffeine pills every day

Up to 400 milligrams (mg) of caffeine a day appears to be safe for most healthy adults. That's roughly the amount of caffeine in four cups of brewed coffee, 10 cans of cola or two "energy shot" drinks

Tea

ok looks like im giving up the sips and going on to pills. Any downsides to excess/regular caffeine consumption?
tea does jack for me

this
tea master race

400mg what are you 7 years old?

taking that many pills is not good for you brah

Ice water

>Drinking caffein at all

HAHAHAHA, what are you baby? You need extra to stay awake?

I've used caffeine pills before and for some reason they don't give me as much energy as sips. Also how come nobody talks about Muscle Monsters? They have calories but they also have protein. I like em because they taste like slim fast.

please tell me this is a real thing

I've been using Amino.Energy to replace coffee. It tastes pretty good and doesn't hurt my stomach as much, also much cheaper than buying coffee.

anyone have the macho man /sips/ please?

It's because it doesn't get into your bloodstream as quickly obviously. Take more than one caffeine pill and tell me it's weaker than a monster.

taking how many pills is not good? mg/day?
what does long term consumption of caffeine do to your body?

Green and Black tea my man. Make up a large pitcher of tea, let it steep overnight in the fridge with a quartered lemon and a bunch of crushed cranberries and/or raspberries. That's what got me off energy drinks.

Muscle monster is real, but it's a little hard to find. It's usually hit or miss what store has them in stock

anyone tried abacus pills? sam hyde shills them so I dunno or just get no doze?

Find off brand $1/pop sips and only use them when you need them.

High blood sugar is like acid to your kidneys. It makes holes in the walls that filter shit out of your system.

Energy drink flavoured caffeine pills. Pretty cheap in comparison to sips

sip boys

not him but, one pill (200mg) gets me where i want to be

is l-theanine a meme?

i tried it and felt nothing

>he doesn't use performance enhancers
Stay tired, sleepyfag

That's why you get the sugar free version

You may find it worthwhile to just grow a set of balls and get used to the taste of black coffee.

this
also make sure to eat your steak raw and unseasoned
you dont want to be a little bitch right?

stop drink sips dude. You don't need the stimulant.

Muscle Monster tastes decent but if falls into the same trap many multi-role things do: it does two things poorly instead of one thing well. A regular protein shake has more protein, and a regular monster has more caffeine.

So the perfect inbetween?

>doesn't like the taste of coffee

You are a child.

why are zero sugar/carb sips ok but not diet sodas? can someone bogpill me on the difference?

Anyone else really not feel any different after drinking coffee anyway? I drink a large coffee every morning just because I like the warmth and taste; just really nice on a cold, snowy winter morning. I never really feel anymore alert or awake after drinking it though.

Meanwhile, last Friday instead of a coffee, I drank a Monster. Holy fuck I was wired all morning. And on days where I've been studying all day and my energy level starts to crash around 3 pm ish, I'll drink a Monster and feel fucking great and able to get much more done. If I drink a coffee in the same situation, I just feel like napping after.

I try hard to avoid drinking Monsters, mostly because of their cost, and because I know they're horrible for my health, but fuck me they're like a life potion.

>still doing the virgin sips
>not the chad amphetamine addiction

Diet sodas do not have any real adverse health effects either, but the point is that sips give you energy while diet soda is basically pointless. Why not just drink water?

sometimes i want the taste of sips without the caffeine. like right before i sleep.

monster unleaded

220 calories per can, my dude

what tastes good, has 0 calories and 0 caffeine?

inb4 water, semen, etc

>TFW lifting on 80mg vyvanse

Truly no better feeling