Why doesn't he trip here? He definitely browses and possibly posts He'd instantly be declared King of Veeky Forums...

Why doesn't he trip here? He definitely browses and possibly posts He'd instantly be declared King of Veeky Forums, especially with all the recent influx of /pol/tards.

I know people will probably call him ugly and shit but he's a stand up guy with balls of iron. Plus I think in recent years he's grown into his looks, no homo of course.

Agreed, he's cute

He's pretty attractive with his beard. Full homo though

Sweden is dying while you're narcisisting, Marcus.

He looks like he can suck some good heads.

Tripping here would achieve nothing. Any info he could impart he already does via his existing channels.

This website is a den of degeneracy, most people here are reprobates. This does form a strange juxtaposition given this website seems to have spawned world changing metapolitical movements. Either way, those who wish to follow the path of glory will find their way to him without the need for him or sully his name by posting here.

Marcus pls go

Why? Tripping here would bring help to people who need it most, and the thing he loves most is bringing people up in life. Every cunt in here is here to get better and become a better man.

Debatable. A lot of cunts here are faggots who just want to shitpost without ever having stepped foot in a gym in their life and who have no intention to do so in the future

because Veeky Forums is for homosexuals and nazis don't approve of that lifestyle choice

who is this guy?

Checked

get the FUCK off my board with this racist trash, this shit here is why everybody hates you fucking pussys

t. latsbrah

we dont care about him sperging out.
dyes his hair and has the face of a horse.
Now if we could trade him in for his brother... oh boy now THATS a fine human male specimen.

>he's a stand up guy with balls of iron
yeah right

>dumps his girlfriend, the one and only woman who actually didn't mind his inbred face and autism
>decides to go on a "mission" this year
>goes to thailand to fuck ladyboys
>gets back home
>plays video games all day
that guy is a fucking joke

He is not even fitness related.

He's an autistic LARPer who's only worshipped by /pol/tards and their the only ones who make threads about him here and repeat cringy memes about lions and deus vult autism

I mean he HAS to be poltards dream.
>face
>height
>frame
>white

Is his brother even on the same /pol/ "black men are the real reason I can't keep and have a gf" train?

>autistic
his fault is that he is not autistic enough
>deus vult
you dont know anything about this topic do you?
i bet you are just outsourcing your judgement to political correctness. try actually thinking next time.

And he HAS to be fitcucks drems
>face
>height
>frame
>loves to diddlylift
>loves to squat
>aestheTHIC AF

Probably not because he's a real Chad.

the golden one on jewtube

Savior of the white race

oh no no, i mean hes racist as fuck too but its more of a subtle racism not that edgy all in your face thing horseface does.

>looks good
>racist but doesn't try to be the idol to a bunch of autistic weaboo neonazis
No one who's racist and goes out of their way to be extra about being racist ever looks good other than in the opinions of others who validate them and just so happen to look like them.

Is this a bait thread? How new are you?

Please be my drufrien golden one.

There are tons of white chads but most of them are politically apathetic or don't give a fuck about their heritage.

>recent influx of /pol/tards
>recent

Chads are right leaning conservacucks who take after their equity firm owning fathers, look at any decent frat

Who the fuck is this drug taking degenerate, and why should I give a fuck?

t. /Pol/lack

They can't keep getting away with it.

You've literally never watched a golden one video have you lads?

>t. /Pol/tard
ftfy

Marcus, we don't hate you. But when do this kind of shit it makes it hard not to

Why does he want to preserve the swedish race but dresses up as a warrior from ancient greece?

Swedish is not a race, but an ethnicity within the white race of european people.

His brother's very pretty, but I like the Golden One better.

iirc his gf dumped him

>not anybody can be as GLORIOUS as the Golden One.
He's a bit of a herb but he comes across as a genuinely good guy. More power to him.

North Europeans were savages when the Old Greece nations were in their prime.

Stop posting horseface.

Marcus was the first guy to ever get me into fitness about 3 years ago

Kevin Bacon's retarded twin

whats with the sudden shilling of youtubers?

TGO true King of Veeky Forums.
Haters can fuck off.

nice quads pie

Jesus christ what's wrong with his face? Looks like fetal alcohol syndrome

What did he mean by this?

Lmao

Chad always gets the girl

Behold, mighty legionnaires.

Stop being pathetic, stop prentending to be someone elsem faggot

Chad learns in his sleep. Btw what audio boom do you think he listened to?