Joan of Arc was best Veeky Forums waifu

Joan of Arc was best Veeky Forums waifu.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yKB1qyyWZX8
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Roastie who got roasted
No thanks

>roastie
Joan-chan was pure.
>got roasted
SH-SHUT UP.

Get a hold of yourself conrad

crazies are never good waifus

Saintfu

The patron saint of warlords

she's the most pure waifu by far

She was probably scrawny and disgusting like this dreadlocked bitch that got laid the fuck out

She wore the armour for two reasons. Firstly to serve as a figurehead for the men, to inspire them with the "Amazonian battle princess" meme. Secondly, to make it harder for her to be raped, putting more physical barriers between her opening and the outside world, allowing her guards more time to drag her off.

She never fought in a battle herself, she was mentally ill, her military campaigns where a failure and she ultimately burned.

She's fucking nothing.

She was still cute tho.

if you're into schizophrenics, sure

>She was still cute tho.
You don't actually know what she looked like. Portraits and portrayals of her differ wildly.

too soon

>never fought in a battle herself
obviously, what kind of retard thinks 15th century Frenchies are going to let a roastie actually fight or command?

>mentally ill
*le tip*

>she's fucking nothing
oh please you faggot, she is potentially the greatest cheerleader of all time and at the very least helped push the french to victory despite getting their asses pounded multiple times since the 1300's

G L O R I F I E D
C H E E R L E A D E R

>Joan-chan was pure.
Not after her time in English jail.

Tfw no time machine to go and rescue the lost waifus and make a dinension harem.
Let's start our rescue list
>Joan of arc
>Cleopatra

saint olga, but before she was st. olga, like when she was murdering political rivals by locking them into a room and then lighting the joint on fire

>Adolf Hitler
>Oswald Mosley

Romanov girls

I don't want to cuddle and watch movies with old dudes, you homo.

Cleopatra used sex to manipulate her way through multiple Roman regimes. Do NOT pretend you can in any way compete with the Big Caesar Cock

Never compare Joan to an antifa cuck again

I don't even want to do that gay shit with my gf. Make me dinner when I'm lazy, be available for sex and leave me alone.

Wring.

She was a proto-feminist that got owned by biology and physics and the fact that France was so inspired by her does not bode well for them.

fuck off. read some primary sources. joan of arc was not some "cheerleeder." she was a war muse. she was an ideal loved and respected by those around her, a font of inspiration, a figure that encouraged men to strive. she was a real flesh and blood waifu. everything they did, they did it for her

Cause she looks like a little boy.

Sounds like a shitty harem anime synopsis

>you will never wake up in the morning and do some practice sparring with the lads and have a beautiful girl telling you to keep up the good work and keep working hard
>you will never die in battle and die completely at peace knowing that your death was for her and that's all that matters

this is literally the fate franchise

on a related note Saber is the best fit waifu fuck the french

>literally chosen by god to save the country
>saves the country
>martydom
> becomes a saint

Oh vey, thoses silly french people got feminized by the antifa lulz.

Saber....had a hard life

OH, BIGMOUTH STRIKES AGAIN
AND I HAVE NO RIGHT TO TAKE MY PLACE IN THE HUMAN RACE

I had a crush on Joan of Arc in elementary/middleschool because I played the AoE campaign. Is this normal?

>dark hair
>pale skin
I'd marry

Grow up.

I did too, but after watching the movie.
That campaign was bretty gud too.

Go downvote some post on reddit

I'm only 14...

That's the best part

>mentally ill, overly-religious roastie
kek

>all this anti-Jeanposting

Wonder who's behind it...

underrated

youtu.be/yKB1qyyWZX8