Why do people drink caffeine???

Seriously I never understood why people drink coffee especially adults. It's not like coffee makes you smart and you get alert for 1 hour max then crash and want to sleep.

Why are 80% of the adult population so hooked on coffee??? They drink a shitton of coffee its like the drug of masses.

Tastes good and feels good. I agree it's not exactly energizing unless you don't drink it regularly.

A good cup of dark roast is delicious
Almost 0 calories
Keeps you alert and awake

wrong theres no crash

I have 1-2 cups about 30-60 minutes before I workout and that’s the only time I drink it. Gives me great workouts with better focus and maybe a few more reps. It’s improved every facet of my life. Better muscle gains, less body fat, got a girlfriend, grew 2 inches taller, dick is increasing in girth with more veins, my parents are back together, it’s increased my insulin sensitivity, and it totally kills your hunger when dieting.

Meanwhile, brainlets have died from drinking Sips.

It tastes good and feels awesome. I take caffeine pills, drink energy drinks, and coffee everyday

I drink decaff, i love me the taste of a high quality black coffee but caffeine makes my heart feel like it's going to explode.

Thank fuck for modern conveniences eh.

2/10 shitty post

>crashing on coffee
>implying it’s not the sugar
>not drinking coffee black

Come on bro, you’re not even trying

>crashing on caffeine

You have to be 18 to post here.

>alert for 1 hour max then crash
crash is from sugar and other shit

drink your coffee BLACKED

I remember my first latte...

>tastes great
>triggers autophagy while /fast/ing
>energy
I drink it black, no exceptions.

It tastes good, it's pleasurable to sip on a hot beverage, and you don't crash unless you've never had caffeine before in your life

Was my favorite drink till IBS and headaches. Sigh. Oh I love coffee...

"Crash" is a myth, or at least an experience only addicts know. D you drink a single cup of black coffee a day you won't experience a "crash." It's healthy, it tastes good, and it stops the signals in your brain telling you that you're sleepy. People test better on caffeine than off, at the very least it keeps you alert and focused. It's not a miracle drug but neither is anything else, and any side effects are extremely mild. Coffee is also the most antioxidant rich substance in the typical American diet. There's really no cons unless you allow yourself to get addicted and spend $15 a day at Starbucks. It is the drug of the masses, but it's fairly harmless.

>crash is from sugar and other shit
It's really not, and I'm a coffee addict
It's a mild a stimulant, and just like every other stimulant you get crashes.

That's literally not how stimulants work. You're a retard.

If you rely on anything to function, you’ll experience withdrawals without it. Completely different from a cup in the morning to take the sleepy edge off. Dont get it twisted you degenerate

I enjoy the taste of black coffee, and it helps curb appetite a little, which makes losing weight easier.

many jobs or obligations don't take high level of intelligence if you are experienced, they just need to stay awake.

you know, they say autism impairs your ability to empathize- thanks for the demonstration OP. not everyone is a pantywaist like you.

Have you ever done ice? Explain how you never crashed off of meth

Espresso is where its at...

SammayJay.. I remember when she was a simple home web cam girl

Because coffee is delicious and much cheaper than anti depressants with less side effects

I drink it to shit in the morning.

correct
youre not crashing, thats your new norm. You need to ween off it man.

>that thousand-cock stare