Goodnight Veeky Forums

Goodnight Veeky Forums

Remember, sleep gains are just as important as dieting and exercising

Youre right user.

is insomnia killing my gains? :(

It killed my noob gains on SS. I got 6-7.5 hrs of sleep during most of it and my lifts stalled pretty low.

7 hours is literally the best amount of sleep you can get as an adult scientifically, any more or less and your risk of disease goes up

No it's not. I fell asleep at work multiple times.

>tfw 9 hours of sleep masterrace

K one tug out then lights out

>be me
>be last night
>decide to fix sleep schedule after week of disruption
>go to bed at 11pm
>It's now 5.18 and I haven't slept
And I haven't been browsing Veeky Forums all night neither. I read a book just before going to bed and just tossed and turned all night

Remember kids, 1.5hour intervals for a proper sleep cycle
That means 6, 7.5, and 9 are you optimum sleeping durations

10 hrs a night master race
nighty night faggots

dammit i just found that they made a new board and it feels like 2010 Veeky Forums

Have you tried meditation? It's what I do when I'm struggling to sleep. Doesn't always help, but it helps often enough.

were you coaxing yourself to sleep with alcohol before ? same things happens to me. I need to ease back on the amazingly tasty micro brews.

>no alcohol sleep is so restful.

?

/qa/
it's supposed to be meta but instead it's right now a work safe /b/

Yeah I drank quite a lot last week
come to think of it, it was a 7 day streak of stupid ass parties and social shit where I just made my way to the alcohol stash as quickly as possible in order to make it bearable

I just gave up and made a big pot of coffee to get me through the day
Just pulling a 36h day usually does a hard-reset on my sleeping schedule for me, so I should sleep like a baby tonight

If I could get ( hours of sleep every night I'd probably be a different person
They say sleep is directly related to happiness levels as it regulates seratonin and I believe it because I've experinced it first hand just like so many of my other AP highschool autists who've had to stay up late night cramming for there 4.0's

meant 9 not (

Desu just be glad you can sleep. I very bad insomnia, and have tried many medications for it. Only thing that mainly helps is medical marijuana.

Good night user, sweet dreams and rest well

I slept 14 hours today and most days am I going to make it?

Turn off the screen your on now, you cicandian rythem is probably a little out of wack but if you really stick to some good habits (like no electronics past 9 or 10) youll fall asleep in no time

Is it possible to sleep that many hours? You can't possibly mean straight either becuase you would have to pee/shit/drink water

Water no, I usually get up once after 4ish hours and use the bathroom and then sleep the other 10 straight though yes.

Some people are different, I have long sleeping disorder and need 10-11 hours of sleep.

>insomnia
I love this meme. You don't have insomnia. You know nothing about it. If you were an actual insomniac, you'd be clawing your eyes out and begging and screaming for a second of sleep. But seeing as how you have enough energy to browse a Baluchistani cymbal emporium, you're not that kind of person.
What you have is a fucked up circadian rhythm. Want to cure your "insomnia"? Go camping for a week with zero electronics. The only light source you are allowed to have is a fire. Bring anything else you wish with you. Come back after that week and try and tell me you have a tough time sleeping when sundown hits.

>Let me tell you about you
fuck off nigger

Yeah whatever retardo have fun with your "woe is me, my problems are out of my control" mentality.

Only browse every now and then, and I've tried that numerous of times. Seems like the first step in trying to go to sleep. And insomnia usually isn't 24/7. I know I don't speak for others, but for myself it happens in episodes where I can sleep one day, but the next I'm up for three. I admit it is also horrible, as you literally are begging making bullshit promises for literally only 20 minutes of sleep. I've gone to several doctors about this, have done numerous amounts of medications to assist in it, but it mainly doesn't work when necessary. I suppose you can say it's a crippling depression meme and

Insomnia is literally defined as a 24/7 state brainlet.

Everybody's someone else's nigger :^)

Anyone else struggle to wake up becuase their eyes are dryer than the sahara desert?