What are your favorite healthy as fuck meals?

What are your favorite healthy as fuck meals?

Other urls found in this thread:

heart.org/HEARTORG/HealthyLiving/HealthyEating/Nutrition/Eat-More-Chicken-Fish-and-Beans_UCM_320278_Article.jsp#mainContent
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>red meat
>healthy as fuck

pick uno

tacos

everything from scratch

>Falling for the vegan tricks
Good luck with your gainz, soyboy.

Salad (Lunch):

>Red leaf lettuce.
>Cayenne chicken breast strips
>walnuts
>blueberries
>avocado cubes
>feta cheese
>strawberry vinaigrette

Eating chicken, fish, and other meats is not vegan though

Red meat raises your unhealthy cholesterol quite a bit and the iron/proton gains are not that good relative to the downsides

Yeah it tastes good as hell, but it’s not “healthy”

Dude what the fuck is That? Either this is b8 or you're the shittiest cook ever

Venison, eggs, and garlic

#keto
#healthyasfuck

Check out this thread for recipes senpai
>

a whey shake

>Steak has 7g protein per oz
>That means a 10oz steak has 70g protein
>"the iron/proton gains are not that good relative to the downsides"

What are you on?

hey joe

go to be joe rogan

It's elk meat; from Joe Rogan's instagram.

FYI it's meant to be cooked like this

This

Tacos and wraps
Also omelette

Or burgers made from scratch
>inb4 bread

>relative to the downsides
Eating an iron rod has a lot of iron, but there are downsides to eating straight iron

I acknowledged that steak has a lot of good to it, but RELATIVE to the downsides, it is not healthy, especially for older men due to the increase in bad cholesterol.

Again, I agree there is good iron and protein, but there is a lot of bad cholesterol that you are not accounting for in red meat. It’s is a good food for working out, but it is not “healthy” (anyways healthy is itself a subjective meme word)

Brown rice with 2 eggs on top and diced chicken mixed in.

wrong

I know you’re probably just meme posting or trying to “troll” but I’ll at least post this info for lurkers
heart.org/HEARTORG/HealthyLiving/HealthyEating/Nutrition/Eat-More-Chicken-Fish-and-Beans_UCM_320278_Article.jsp#mainContent

It's meant to be literally raw? I'm no chef but I don't think that's right

Venison and similar game meats are usually cooked one of two ways: low and slow for like 3+ ours or seared on the edges. Typically if I'm going to sear my venison I use a cut of intermediate thickness. The cuts from the back of the animal (which are some of the best) are pretty much safe to eat raw and can be cooked this way. I've made venison sushi dozens of times with no problems