Hey Veeky Forums my main problem is indecisiveness...

Hey Veeky Forums my main problem is indecisiveness. I jump from bulk to cut all the time and I can't decided what body type to go for. So fit could you give me a bf% estimate and a goal body to go for. Also any suggestions for what muscles to focus on would help.

Top is not flexing bottom is flexing

If you cut youd be a twink.
What are your stats?
Im not going to guess bf because im horrible at that shit senpai

What in the FUCK is going on with your gut I’m the two pics on the right?

Bulking and cutting is something useful for athletes and actors making weight, not men who want go to the gym in their free time. Just fucking eat food and keep lifting pussyboy.

5'6 manlet 149lbs

It's the last bit of belly fat that I've been trying to get rid of forever. I've been cutting like a 13 year old emo girl and still can't lose it idk what to do.

Well I wanna get a good physique but also plan to get back into MMA. Absolutely busted my head open so I stoped training.

It’s probably looks weird because you’re sucking it in, instead of flexing your abdominals or relaxing and letting your stomach be at rest

If you busted your head open I wouldn't go back to it, maybe just roll around for now dude. If you keep exercising and eating healthy you'll even out.

It was awhile ago it's healed now and wasn't even because of mma. But I let myself go. But yeah I hope

Nibba your lifting stats not height

If you cant 1/2/3/4 then dont cut

New fag I read the sticky but I'm a tard and don't know what that is.

Plz explain

That's not me sucking in, this is.

1 plate ohp for reps
2 plate bench for reps
3 plate squat for reps
4 plate deadlift for reps

Idk what program your doing but I wont consider cutting unless you can do 1 and 2. Just eat and increase when you think your about to be stalling or count your macros

I could very easily do 1 and 4 but I'm fucking garbage at squats and bench. Like the first time I tried dead lifts I did 100 pounds on each side.

Also how many reps per set.

can we stop parroting this garbage 1/2/3/4 crap? i know that everyone here is autistic and something like 1/2/3/4 looks great and is easy to remember but it's really a shit standard, like the vast majority of, "this is universally good and right" crap is.
i don't even understand what the point of it is, the people parroting it have clearly never lifted it in their life. if they had, they would know that only very rarely would lifts progress in such a way that 1/2/3/4 is achieved and when they do it's indicative of a shit OHP.

saved

Its a goal you can reach and achieve for. I don't squat because of lower back injury so I been building up to to a 2 plate bench and 1 plate ohp. I always found squatting easy for me but I struggle with the others. Its goal that I can achieve and ever since going for it getting higher and higher I looked less skinny fat and put on more muscle. Granted I still look bad but now its because I need to cut but going for my goals.

Depends on you brah
3x3
2x3
1x3
5x3

Y?

Yeah you don't want to get back into MMA. Also, get your hormone levels checked because head injuries can result in a hormone imbalance.