What are you working towards?

I've found that I've been getting really caught up in schoolwork, my side job, and life's bullshit lately. It's kind of made me lose track of what I want and what will hopefully make all of this effort worth it.
At least for now, I want to be a writer. I'm a psych major currently, but I plan on applying to the journalism school at my university next semester and double majoring in psych and journalism.
I want to live in a cool city, work for a magazine or a newspaper, maybe write a book one day, and let all the other stuff fall in after that. I find that thinking of the big picture in all this craziness right now helps a lot.
What about you? What goals are you working towards?

Bump

That pic is disgusting

>black coffee
gagged a lil bit desu

Financial indepence.

Grad school. I've got 19 hours til I'm done with undergrad, looking at UNO for an MA in French. May go for a doctorate, my education is funded by my previous Army service so no worries there.

As for lifting I'm trying to hit 275 on bench, 5 plate deads.

Learning Russian before I turn 50.

>47 years old Master Race
>фиcвy aooпщщyy дфщз ьтипф

That's pretty badass, user.

my eventual demise as I work towards the destruction of my crypto portfolio and lose my life savings desu all my altcoins are dumping ffs

Thank you kind user

>financial stability
>strength and health
>being a well-rounded person who's really got his shit together

athletic goals: commonwealth games medal and taking back some records from those filthy indians.

real goals. not, kill myself? i dont know.

I don't have any big goals. I wanted to be a firefighter when I was a kid, but heights scare the shit out of me. Got a degree in accounting and a terrible, low paying job in it now. Four months ago I switched to Veeky Forums from /g/ and I'm feeling better than ever. But I still don't have any real goals to aspire to other than not being a fat piece of shit anymore.

I believe those are truly admirable goals, being completely honest here.

I want to have control. I want a perfect body.
I want a perfect soul. I want her to notice. When I'm not around.

I wish I was special.....

Holy fuck what has this got to do with anything? You're literally blogging

Please describe your experience of the army

This board is about self-improvement, among other things.

For mass gains, should I:

A) Run GreySkull
B) do a bro-split

>Veeky Forums - Fitness & Self Improvement
That's what it says at the top, right?

This, fuck off with your macbook and journalism degree lmao, try Veeky Forums they are full of faggots